Why is Grover Norquist still a thing?

The obvious JDAAC GOP list....
Peter King
(homosexual) Lindsay Graham
Bob Corker

So, when you say they're "secret Jews", what does that mean? Do they secretly not have foreskins or something? Were they secretly Bar Mitzvahed? And why does it matter what religion they are? And who cares if Graham is gay? Why does that matter to you?

I was talking about the Republicans from 1999-2001, the final years of Clinton. There were only 17 freshmen Republicans after the 1998 elections. Hardly enough to change the direction of the entire caucus.

Newt was the direction.

JDAAC John Boehner was actually colluding with Jim McDermott (D- Washington state) to get Newt tossed out.

Just how many fiscally liberal JDAACs were in the GOP House is debatable. But, today, there are NO FISCAL CONSERVATIVES in the GOP at all - none. Today, MLK would be booted out of the Dems, and Reagan and Gingrich would be booted out of the GOP. We have sub human voters in control of both...

So, when you say they're "secret Jews", what does that mean? Do they secretly not have foreskins or something? Were they secretly Bar Mitzvahed? And why does it matter what religion they are? And who cares if Graham is gay? Why does that matter to you?

Lindsay Graham is a homosexual Jew - nothing wrong with that. What is wrong is that he portrays himself as a CHRISTIAN "conservative..." = he lies. 911 would never have been possible without the JDAACs in the GOP.

The whole concept goes way back, before the Civil War. Look at who is on top of the Confederacy - ALL JEWISH LAST NAMES = Davis Harris etc.

Jews who came to the South from Eastern Europe quickly figured out that to control the "Christians," they just needed to control the preacher, since "Christians" in the south never think and never question anything they parrot on Sunday.

Billy Graham is a great example, a Jew last name with a "Christian" "philosophy" of.... drumroll.....

ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL ISRAEL

Israel and W would never have attempted 911 without JDAAC control of "Christian" "minds...."

Some of them might have asked if Building 7 was demo-ed, or whether that was really a 757 hitting the Pentagon...

Wow, don't you look the fool? The whole thread is amusing. A nobody claiming someone is a nobody.

So I admit a mistake and I'm the one who's foolish? We're still waiting on you guys to admit invading Iraq was a mistake. And that was 14 years ago.
Because it wasn't. But then, I didn't insult an entire group of people over a skill that I lack.

Have a nice day.

Because it wasn't.

You still think after all these years that it was a good idea to invade Iraq in 2003?

Yeesh.
I think it was a necessary thing. Simply because the left have made up their minds and talk as if they are the only ones with the truth won't alter that perception. This is one of those situations. The left lied, they lied big, and then treated anyone who exposed the lie as losers. In other words, standard progressive fare.

I think it was a necessary thing.

Why? He had no WMDs. He wasn't working with al Qaeda (he was actually fighting them in his own country). He had nothing to do with 9/11. He was no threat to the United States, our allies in the region, even his neighbors.

Forum List

Back