Why is Harris Supporting Certain “Insurrectionists” when Democrats Jail other “Insurrectionists”?

They were in session. Wow, but you libtards race in to defend the same behavior that you cheered long prison sentences for when it’s the other side doing it.

MASSIVE Hypocrites.
An assembly in a regular order session ...is stretching the meaning of official proceeding imho...

like a joint session of congress, to officially enter the official electoral college vote in to the record according to the requirement of the US Constitution, for the peaceful transfer of power for the newly elected President...

But, to each his own... I suppose...believe what you want... to so very much to believe.

In my opinion these protesters in the well and gallery in Tennessee committed at the very most, civil disobedience.

They were charged and convicted of impeding an official proceeding, which is exactly what the TN protestors did, including the reps. They should all be put in jail for a year, awaiting their trials.
And charged with trespassing, along with beating up cops, pepper spraying cops, breaking out windows and doors and defecating in hallways, seditious conspiracy, etc etc etc

Last edited:
They were in session. Wow, but you libtards race in to defend the same behavior that you cheered long prison sentences for when it’s the other side doing it.

MASSIVE Hypocrites.

How many people were injured, or died? How many were arrested? In the case of the Tennessee State House, the answers are no one was injured or died, and no one was arrested. There was also no property damage in Tennessee. Millions in dollars of damage to the Capital.

That's why the Capital was an insurrection, and Tennesee was not.

Yeah, consistently confused. You are the guy that says he used to be indecisive, but he‘s not so sure any more.
I love it when you folks just make up "quotes" of me out of thin air. Always a good sign.

It was racist. Period. No ifs, ands or buts about it...

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, is what we witnessed.

What were the three expelled since the civil war expelled for if not for crimes???

Was it for speaking up, with their constituents?
Your opinion is just that. Like assholes, everyone has one. It was NOT racist when you see the context.

The Tennessee House of Representatives requires a two-thirds majority of the total membership to expel another representative. In the state of Tennessee, expulsions are rare; since the Civil War, only eight representatives had been expelled before 2023. Six representatives were expelled in 1866 for trying to prevent passage of the 14th Amendment, which granted citizenship to former slaves. In 1980, Republican representative Robert Fisher was expelled for bribery. Republican representative Jeremy Durham was expelled in 2016 for sexual misconduct.[9]

As I already pointed out to you, there were more than 3, but you seem like you don't care about facts, just your feelings and they tell you that you don't need to question your feeeeeeeeelings.

And YES, 6 were expelled for speaking up and undoubtedly representing their constituents.

That’s a leftist for you. Because the assholes were black, they jump to defend them. If they were white, they’d want to see them indicted and jailed.

The "assholes"????? These were well educated, well spoken young men who were elected by their constituents.

The only "assholes" were the white men who called them "Boy" and voted to expel them. And people like Y0U who back up their racism and the hate.

Who made up a quote? You are so confused you don’t even know what you post any more.
You did.

You said, "You are the guy that says he used to be indecisive, but he‘s not so sure any more"

I never said that, or anything like it.

You poor souls don't even realize when you're lying at this point.

A stronger word to describe the demented LEFT would be SATANIC.
Y'all are Satan's angels, and work for him, and don't even realize it.... :(
Your opinion is just that. Like assholes, everyone has one. It was NOT racist when you see the context.

The Tennessee House of Representatives requires a two-thirds majority of the total membership to expel another representative. In the state of Tennessee, expulsions are rare; since the Civil War, only eight representatives had been expelled before 2023. Six representatives were expelled in 1866 for trying to prevent passage of the 14th Amendment, which granted citizenship to former slaves. In 1980, Republican representative Robert Fisher was expelled for bribery. Republican representative Jeremy Durham was expelled in 2016 for sexual misconduct.[9]

As I already pointed out to you, there were more than 3, but you seem like you don't care about facts, just your feelings and they tell you that you don't need to question your feeeeeeeeelings.

And YES, 6 were expelled for speaking up and undoubtedly representing their constituents.
I didn't include the southern civil war seditious dissidents... I should have included them.

The other two, were criminals.

75 out of 100 in the Tennessee assembly are Repubs...absolute power, corrupts absolutely, especially when gerrymandered.

An assembly in a regular order session ...is stretching the meaning of official proceeding imho...

like a joint session of congress, to officially enter the official electoral college vote in to the record according to the requirement of the US Constitution, for the peaceful transfer of power for the newly elected President...

But, to each his own... I suppose...believe what you want... to so very much to believe.

In my opinion these protesters in the well and gallery in Tennessee committed at the very most, civil disobedience.
Yup….defend those on the left, and throw Grandma with cancer on the right in jail.

I didn't include the southern civil war seditious dissidents... I should have included them.

75 out of 100 in the Tennessee assembly are Repubs...absolute power, corrupts absolutely, especially when gerrymandered.
:dev3:

:rolleyes:

You mean like the Democrats tried to gerrymander the district in Maryland, but the court stopped them?

Only in your mind.

Do you now understand what is an insurrection and what is not, or are you still calling what happened in Tennessee an insurrection ?
What happened in Tennessee is no more an insurrection than what happened on 1/6. Both were impeding an official proceeding. But you race to the defense of the TN reps because 1) black, and 2) liberal.

NOBODY should be in jail, yet ONE side is.

You did.

You said, "You are the guy that says he used to be indecisive, but he‘s not so sure any more"

I never said that, or anything like it.

You poor souls don't even realize when you're lying at this point.
You just aren't too bright are you? I didn't quote you, that's why there were no quotations around the statement. I was merely making that you don't really know what you're saying and that you waffle from day to day.

You insist on living in an alternate reality. Do not leave.
You are supportive of different applications of the law: a DA who works to reduce felonies of dangerous criminals to misdemeanors while twisting himself into a pretzel to “get” Trump by some convoluted scheme to make a misdemeanor, expired at that, into a felony.

Forum List

Back