🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is Hillary's health not an issue?

If the roles were reversed, and Trump had done all of the things Hillary has done that the rightwing propaganda machine claims prove that Hillary is about to drop dead,

the rightwing propaganda machine would be in full cry in fanatical DEFENSE of Trump.

That's your answer.

Right, because if the roles were reversed, and Trump came into this race with as much baggage as Hillary, they would never dream of using it to their advantage. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

What baggage? With evidence give us this list of baggage that is evidence backed?

Let go for innocent until proven guilty... Give us proof of guilt...

Democrats want a Dem in the White House they don't care how many lies the person told or how corrupt they are or that their 30 year career in government has been riddled with lies and failures. Its a Dem at any cost to the country.

They want a Dem in the White House because that will give them the ability to change the court for the remainder of our lives. Afterwards it will be a non stop train of liberalism and there will be nothing we could do about it including going back to Republican leadership. It will be way too late by then.

The gutless GOP leadership can't be relied upon in any case, they showed their true colors they are Dem collaborators.

Jake,

Really... Trump doesn't have a medical cert from a proper doctor, Clinton does...

If there is any issue then Trump has a problem... It is totally against the ethics of a doctor to give a diagnosis of a person he has never met(think it is part of the Hippocratic Oath)...

This issue is treated the same way as many others in this campaign.... Trump's team make an unfounded accusation with no back up.. When we look at it from an evidence basis we Trump is actually a bigger violator... Trump doubles down again, agign no evidence but they now go for, it could be true... Thi is what all they want from the Trumpbots....

But Jake this is where they go after you... They repeat and repeat it until you go no smoke without fire... But the smoke was totally made up too...

This is why I was asking on the other thread what actual facts have we got on Hillary being corrupt and deceitful...

Right, you mean like Bush started the Iraq war to get even for his father?
Like Bush started the Iraq war for his oil buddies?
Like Bush started the Iraq war for his Halliburton friends?

You liberals have awfully short memories.

What baggage? With evidence give us this list of baggage that is evidence backed?

Let go for innocent until proven guilty... Give us proof of guilt...

That's exactly what OJ's lawyers said after the trial.

So you have no proof... But she is guilty any way....

This is your basis of your accusations... After 20 years and 50 million in investigations you found fuck all, no conviction... Do you even have enough evidence for trial?

No Nothing... Just think of how much you took out the constitution and wiped it with your ass there...

Jake,

Really... Trump doesn't have a medical cert from a proper doctor, Clinton does...

If there is any issue then Trump has a problem... It is totally against the ethics of a doctor to give a diagnosis of a person he has never met(think it is part of the Hippocratic Oath)...

This issue is treated the same way as many others in this campaign.... Trump's team make an unfounded accusation with no back up.. When we look at it from an evidence basis we Trump is actually a bigger violator... Trump doubles down again, agign no evidence but they now go for, it could be true... Thi is what all they want from the Trumpbots....

But Jake this is where they go after you... They repeat and repeat it until you go no smoke without fire... But the smoke was totally made up too...

This is why I was asking on the other thread what actual facts have we got on Hillary being corrupt and deceitful...

Right, you mean like Bush started the Iraq war to get even for his father?
Like Bush started the Iraq war for his oil buddies?
Like Bush started the Iraq war for his Halliburton friends?

You liberals have awfully short memories.

Lets get the facts...

Bush started a war on false evidence...

No bid contracts were given to Halliburton, a company the vice president had major ties to...

Cheney met with the three major oil companies before the invasion.

you mean like Bush started the Iraq war to get even for his father?
He said it himself: CNN.com - Bush calls Saddam 'the guy who tried to kill my dad' - Sep. 27, 2002

Why Bush invaded Iraq will always be speculation but the one thing that is clear it was illegal and the evidence used was false. The speculation after that is like asking why a murder did what he did after viewing him on camera killing his wife..

Lets get the facts...

No bid contracts were given to Halliburton, a company the vice president had major ties to...

He said it himself: CNN.com - Bush calls Saddam 'the guy who tried to kill my dad' - Sep. 27, 2002

Why Bush invaded Iraq will always be speculation but the one thing that is clear it was illegal and the evidence used was false. The speculation after that is like asking why a murder did what he did after viewing him on camera killing his wife..

You have no facts. What you have are associations.

We didn't get any oil from Iraq. Bush's rich buddies are no more richer or poorer because of Iraq. Nobody is going to start a massive war just for revenge. Halliburton has gotten nearly every rebuilding contract from the US since Vietnam. No other company is large enough to handle a rebuilding process like the one in Iraq, and it's Halliburton that built Iraq's oil platforms in the first place so who better to send in there?

The one word you used correctly is "speculation" because that's all it was, no different than what is being done to Hillary today.

This is your basis of your accusations... After 20 years and 50 million in investigations you found fuck all, no conviction... Do you even have enough evidence for trial?

No Nothing... Just think of how much you took out the constitution and wiped it with your ass there...

Oh please. The woman lied to Congress several times in one setting. Do you mean to tell me that if there was a Republican that claimed innocence because she "forgot" everything or claimed she didn't know her job, you would buy that????

I swear, you liberals could walk into a room and see a bludgeoned dead body, and if the person holding the club was a Democrat, you'd start making excuses.

Remember, it's this "boys club" mentality that helped usher a guy like Trump to the nomination in the first place. Anybody else outside of the beltway would have been sent to prison for what Hil-Liar did. This is the problem with our government and it's people like you that support it.

Lets get the facts...

You have no facts. What you have are associations.

We didn't get any oil from Iraq. Bush's rich buddies are no more richer or poorer because of Iraq. Nobody is going to start a massive war just for revenge. Halliburton has gotten nearly every rebuilding contract from the US since Vietnam. No other company is large enough to handle a rebuilding process like the one in Iraq, and it's Halliburton that built Iraq's oil platforms in the first place so who better to send in there?

The one word you used correctly is "speculation" because that's all it was, no different than what is being done to Hillary today.

Have you bothered to read my post... Bush Administration fabricated the evidence, used totally unreliable intel and previously disproven witnesses to goto war... That was the crime, why they did it is speculation... We already have them convicted for the crime, why they did is speculation (we agree on that), but the events I said happened actually happened..
We don't really care why they did, it is far less important than they actually did do it...

Your premise is a joke... Normal people are still to this day trying to figure out and explain why the Bush Administration lied to invade Iraq...

But like in a murder case we will never know the real motive for someones actions only that they did it...

Oh please. The woman lied to Congress several times in one setting. Do you mean to tell me that if there was a Republican that claimed innocence because she "forgot" everything or claimed she didn't know her job, you would buy that????

I swear, you liberals could walk into a room and see a bludgeoned dead body, and if the person holding the club was a Democrat, you'd start making excuses.

Remember, it's this "boys club" mentality that helped usher a guy like Trump to the nomination in the first place. Anybody else outside of the beltway would have been sent to prison for what Hil-Liar did. This is the problem with our government and it's people like you that support it.

This has been refuted by the GOP appointed FBI head.... There is no proof that she knowingly mislead the investigation...

You see you have a problem not understanding the law... Hillary had to know she lied when she answer and more importantly you have to prove she know she was lying... So please show us the proof that she knew she was lying...

I mean for guys who talk about the constitution a lot, you know fuck all about the law...

Have you bothered to read my post... Bush Administration fabricated the evidence, used totally unreliable intel and previously disproven witnesses to goto war... That was the crime, why they did it is speculation... We already have them convicted for the crime, why they did is speculation (we agree on that), but the events I said happened actually happened..
We don't really care why they did, it is far less important than they actually did do it...

Your premise is a joke... Normal people are still to this day trying to figure out and explain why the Bush Administration lied to invade Iraq...

But like in a murder case we will never know the real motive for someones actions only that they did it...

Bob Woodward Shoots Down Story That Bush Lied to Get U.S. in Iraq War, Implies Obama Troop Pullout Was Wrong Move

US DOD: DIA Study Excerpt on Iraq's Chemical Weapons Program - 6-13-03

Secret U.S. mission hauls uranium from Iraq

I would like to know why Hillary's health is not an important issue. Please list your reason below.

Health and age were sure factors when McCain was running. I think it's a valid concern with anyone and that is especially true when there is a history of problems.

Aside from Hillary's odd behavior, coughing fits, and jerky movements, she claimed her head injury as an excuse for not knowing classified markings. She can't recall shit about anything, or so she claims.

When a concussion is used as an excuse for failing to do her job and upholding security, it is something she damn well better come clean about.

Was she that seriously injured that she has no memory of emails, briefings or the protocol for handling classified material? Or is she just a fucking liar? Either way, we have a right to know. She did things while on the job and her bosses, aka the American people, have every right to answers. Hillary needs to get it through her damaged brain that she is not royalty and does not have the right to do anything she pleases without consequences.

Her health is an issue. If there weren't any problems, Hillary and her lapdog media would rush to show her records. But, there clearly are problems and that means they go into protective mode and start bashing those who ask about it.

It is interesting that she used her concussion as an excuse for her saying, "I don't recall" with reference to security briefings and her handling of mails something like 35 times during the FBI interview.

If her health is her excuse for improper handling of classified material, it should be an issue for the election.
However, her health is no more a real issue than is Orange Donnie's at the moment.

Jake,

And once again her health is no more an issue than is Red Donnie Two Times. It's a non-issue. Wise voters know this and discount the Alt Right nonsense.

This has been refuted by the GOP appointed FBI head.... There is no proof that she knowingly mislead the investigation...

You see you have a problem not understanding the law... Hillary had to know she lied when she answer and more importantly you have to prove she know she was lying... So please show us the proof that she knew she was lying...

I mean for guys who talk about the constitution a lot, you know fuck all about the law...

Bob Woodward Shoots Down Story That Bush Lied to Get U.S. in Iraq War, Implies Obama Troop Pullout Was Wrong Move

Ted properly corrected Ray, who is a defensive kind of guy. The links are good, but do not support Ray's convolutions.

The said thing is HRC voted for war, and the Comrade Trumpster initially supported the invasion.

Comey, the most honest man in DC, demolished Gowdy's nonsense.

In all respect to Bob Woodward and DOD...

We have an actual Senate Report

https://fas.org/irp/congress/2004_rpt/ssci_iraq.pdf
Senate Report on Pre-war Intelligence on Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This was pretty damning of the Bush administration and it had a GOP majority..

This is your problem, Woodward is giving opinion... The Senate Report is based on evidence given at committee...

As to your claims of uranium, read your own fucking links first:
"While yellowcake alone is not considered potent enough for a so-called "dirty bomb" — a conventional explosive that disperses radioactive material — it could stir widespread panic if incorporated in a blast. Yellowcake also can be enriched for use in reactors and, at higher levels, nuclear weapons using sophisticated equipment."

This is all you got after years of disinformation... A complete joke....

Just because you can't believe you are wrong doesn't mean you are not wrong...

Ted properly corrected Ray, who is a defensive kind of guy. The links are good, but do not support Ray's convolutions.

The said thing is HRC voted for war, and the Comrade Trumpster initially supported the invasion.

Comey, the most honest man in DC, demolished Gowdy's nonsense.

Jake,

I think is the point I was trying to make with you... there is so much nonsense from Alt Right and the GOP about Clinton, you actually have to ask the real question... What have you actually got on Hillary that amounts to hard evidence?

I am sorry but the blow hard Alt-Right guys go mental but when you settle them down and and ask for evidence they evaporate...

So Jake, I will ask you the question what is Clinton guilty off?

I presume you will give her innocent until proven guilty. This is not a gotcha question but something that I asking to taken at face value...

If she is guilty is severe enough to push someone her to another candidate. This is subjective and unlike 'Happy' yesterday I would respect your view and am will to discuss.

I give her the same break I give Trump. It's not a real issue. Yes, the Alt Right is politicizing it, in part because they have so little else on her. Still, I would never vote for her. If someone gets Johnson a geography book and a sit down with some ME experts, I will vote for him.

The fact remains, she has the energy and the appeal of a slug… She is nowhere near the politician that her husband is.

I give her the same break I give Trump. It's not a real issue. Yes, the Alt Right is politicizing it, in part because they have so little else on her. Still, I would never vote for her. If someone gets Johnson a geography book and a sit down with some ME experts, I will vote for him.

Jake...

I try and find the post where I addressed your concerns...

Do you agree Johnson has had very little vetting for the post?

Jake...

I try and find the post where I addressed your concerns...

Do you agree Johnson has had very little vetting for the post?
Ted, I don't care. Most of your points mean little to me, because both candidates are unfit for the office.

Forum List

Back