Why is Hillary's health not an issue?

However, her health is no more a real issue than is Orange Donnie's at the moment.

She cited her head injury as an excuse for forgetting security protocol and even now can't remember it. So, the memory loss is either permanent and it will continue to cause problems or she is just using it to cover lies and that will definitely be a big problem. Which is it?
How long ago was the concussion? Silly comment, Clementine. Her health is fine for her age.

She looked fine last night....
On the other hand Trump with his extremely red face and his eyes looking
like he had a very bad night didn't look so good....

I was fearful he might stroke out on live TV....

Is there another poster with a forum name that is similar to "Rozman"? Or....was my initial impression of you wrong?

I would like to know why Hillary's health is not an important issue. Please list your reason below.

Health and age were sure factors when McCain was running. I think it's a valid concern with anyone and that is especially true when there is a history of problems.

Aside from Hillary's odd behavior, coughing fits, and jerky movements, she claimed her head injury as an excuse for not knowing classified markings. She can't recall shit about anything, or so she claims.

When a concussion is used as an excuse for failing to do her job and upholding security, it is something she damn well better come clean about.

Was she that seriously injured that she has no memory of emails, briefings or the protocol for handling classified material? Or is she just a fucking liar? Either way, we have a right to know. She did things while on the job and her bosses, aka the American people, have every right to answers. Hillary needs to get it through her damaged brain that she is not royalty and does not have the right to do anything she pleases without consequences.

Her health is an issue. If there weren't any problems, Hillary and her lapdog media would rush to show her records. But, there clearly are problems and that means they go into protective mode and start bashing those who ask about it.

It is interesting that she used her concussion as an excuse for her saying, "I don't recall" with reference to security briefings and her handling of mails something like 35 times during the FBI interview.

If her health is her excuse for improper handling of classified material, it should be an issue for the election.
However, her health is no more a real issue than is Orange Donnie's at the moment.

The precedent was set in 2008 by the media making McCains health a concern.

8 years later, he seems to not suffer from failing health issues.
mccain's well known cancer was an issue

I would like to know why Hillary's health is not an important issue. Please list your reason below.
Everyone knows it is an issue, but the Democrats don't care if she is too sick or too crazy to do the job.

Democrats want a Dem in the White House they don't care how many lies the person told or how corrupt they are or that their 30 year career in government has been riddled with lies and failures. Its a Dem at any cost to the country.

"Why is Hillary's health not an issue?"

Because it isn’t.

It’s nothing but pathetic desperation on the part of the right.

Trump is a disaster and Republicans have nothing of value or merit to offer the American people, so they contrive ridiculous lies about Clinton’s ‘health.’

"Why is Hillary's health not an issue?"

Because it isn’t.

It’s nothing but pathetic desperation on the part of the right.

Trump is a disaster and Republicans have nothing of value or merit to offer the American people, so they contrive ridiculous lies about Clinton’s ‘health.’

Unlike those true concerns of Democrats that Romney allowed one of his workers husbands to get cancer and die. Or that he tied his dog carrier to the roof of the car. Or that he had a car lift in his house.

Those are the real concerns of Americans. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Democrats want a Dem in the White House they don't care how many lies the person told or how corrupt they are or that their 30 year career in government has been riddled with lies and failures. Its a Dem at any cost to the country.

They want a Dem in the White House because that will give them the ability to change the court for the remainder of our lives. Afterwards it will be a non stop train of liberalism and there will be nothing we could do about it including going back to Republican leadership. It will be way too late by then.

They want a Dem in the White House because that will give them the ability to change the court for the remainder of our lives. Afterwards it will be a non stop train of liberalism and there will be nothing we could do about it including going back to Republican leadership. It will be way too late by then.
Now you are correct. Both sides lie like crazy all the time. Trump last night now says he believes Obama was born in the US. OK.

Now you are correct. Both sides lie like crazy all the time. Trump last night now says he believes Obama was born in the US. OK.

I'm unaware of any totally honest presidential election in my lifetime.

It's not so much that the candidates lie, it's what they lie about that really counts.

If Trump can't build that wall, will it be the end of civilization as we know it? Of course not, there's no wall now. If Hillary lied about her emails and our enemies do have our classified information, does that not hurt all Americans and should be a concern of ours?

If Trump can't build that wall, will it be the end of civilization as we know it?

You be a fuck head. Or course trump has indicated that the rapists, drug dealers, arms merchants and illegals all represent a serious threat to the country.

As well as driving down wages for truck drivers.

But now it's not a problem for you if Trump drops his stupid fucking idea of a wall paid for by Mexico.

Like I said; you a fuck head.

You be a fuck head. Or course trump has indicated that the rapists, drug dealers, arms merchants and illegals all represent a serious threat to the country.

As well as driving down wages for truck drivers.

But now it's not a problem for you if Trump drops his stupid fucking idea of a wall paid for by Mexico.

Like I said; you a fuck head.

It's no wonder you don't have a job with spelling like that. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

If the roles were reversed, and Trump had done all of the things Hillary has done that the rightwing propaganda machine claims prove that Hillary is about to drop dead,

the rightwing propaganda machine would be in full cry in fanatical DEFENSE of Trump.

That's your answer.

If the roles were reversed, and Trump had done all of the things Hillary has done that the rightwing propaganda machine claims prove that Hillary is about to drop dead,

the rightwing propaganda machine would be in full cry in fanatical DEFENSE of Trump.

That's your answer.

Right, because if the roles were reversed, and Trump came into this race with as much baggage as Hillary, they would never dream of using it to their advantage. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Health and age were sure factors when McCain was running. I think it's a valid concern with anyone and that is especially true when there is a history of problems.

Aside from Hillary's odd behavior, coughing fits, and jerky movements, she claimed her head injury as an excuse for not knowing classified markings. She can't recall shit about anything, or so she claims.

When a concussion is used as an excuse for failing to do her job and upholding security, it is something she damn well better come clean about.

Was she that seriously injured that she has no memory of emails, briefings or the protocol for handling classified material? Or is she just a fucking liar? Either way, we have a right to know. She did things while on the job and her bosses, aka the American people, have every right to answers. Hillary needs to get it through her damaged brain that she is not royalty and does not have the right to do anything she pleases without consequences.

Her health is an issue. If there weren't any problems, Hillary and her lapdog media would rush to show her records. But, there clearly are problems and that means they go into protective mode and start bashing those who ask about it.

It is interesting that she used her concussion as an excuse for her saying, "I don't recall" with reference to security briefings and her handling of mails something like 35 times during the FBI interview.

If her health is her excuse for improper handling of classified material, it should be an issue for the election.

Jake,

Really... Trump doesn't have a medical cert from a proper doctor, Clinton does...

If there is any issue then Trump has a problem... It is totally against the ethics of a doctor to give a diagnosis of a person he has never met(think it is part of the Hippocratic Oath)...

This issue is treated the same way as many others in this campaign.... Trump's team make an unfounded accusation with no back up.. When we look at it from an evidence basis we Trump is actually a bigger violator... Trump doubles down again, agign no evidence but they now go for, it could be true... Thi is what all they want from the Trumpbots....

But Jake this is where they go after you... They repeat and repeat it until you go no smoke without fire... But the smoke was totally made up too...

This is why I was asking on the other thread what actual facts have we got on Hillary being corrupt and deceitful...

Forum List

Back