Why is homosexuality condemned in the Bible?

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Among Gay and Bisexual Men | CDC

Smoking cigarettes, sky diving, drinking alcohol, speeding, and smoking drugs is dangerous too. It doesn't make it bad unless you lie about the dangers.
hmm, not one disease on that list you can't catch during hetero sex...

Heterosexuals are mostly monogamous or serial monogamous. Heterosexuals mostly avoid anal sex.

Homosexual females aren't quite as monogamous and they can't biologically engage in anal sex.

There is no such thing as a monogamous male homosexual. If you are fucking a gay guy then you are fucking two hundred gay guys times 200 gay guys times 200 gay guys so on and so forth. Male homosexuals are 100% guaranteed to contract an STD no matter how safe their sex is. You know this and so does the CDC (Center for Disease Control). You can call me ignorant if you but I am certain that CDC is not retarded. They know what they are doing.

Blood banks ban donations from Practicing Homosexual males, because of the risk of disease. Libs might call it "discriminatory" but they aren't the ones whose ass will be hung out to dry if a patient gets sick from gay blood.

This is, of course, based on science, not based on sparing the feelings of the anal receptive public.

Age were backwards?

Would you call Socrates backwards?
Haha...do you not get the absurdity of your comment? The pioneer of reason is not representative of the populace of the iron age. Stop being silly.

That would be like pointing to ussain bolt and saying, "people in 2017 could all run fast". So dumb.

But thats not what he said. You are claiming the Jewish scriptures were just superstition when the people who wrote them were far more fluent than you in the use of metaphors, parables, allegories, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., the language of the prophets, well known literary devices used to teach and even if the majority of the population were superstitious and ignorant of figurative language used by the literate and took those stories literally as you do to deride and dismiss out of hand what you have failed to comprehend there remains as relevant today as when they were written, a far more advanced understanding of the human mind than the best modern psychiatric theories , the causes and cure for all forms of mental illness including your overinflated egocentric opinion of your limited intellectual abilities.

So you can continue to crawl on your belly eating dust for the rest of your days and no one will give a shit.

So be happy. I am not trying to convince you of anything. I am using you as an example to show what the ancients called the condemnation of God, your inability to grasp simple concepts made for children. The garbage in your mind only poisons your own mind. And soon, very soon, the entire world will be immune to your mind games, what ancient people called sorcery and demonic possession, basically thought control, just as I am.

And there is nothing you can do about it. What I have opened to others cannot be closed by you and what remains closed to you will never be opened by you

So go fuck yourself some more and have a nice day.

But seriously, thank you for helping me to show the hidden wisdom of God in giving the instruction to keep the mind pure by differentiating between clean and unclean, right and wrong, good and evil, life and death, and then learning to choose good and reject evil and by doing so become more than a human schmuck, a new creature walking the earth that is holy as God is holy.

"But seriously, thank you for helping me to show the hidden wisdom of God in giving the instruction to keep the mind pure by differentiating between clean and unclean, right and wrong, good and evil, life and death, and then learning to choose good and reject evil and by doing so become more than a human schmuck, a new creature walking the earth that is holy as God is holy."

I wish you'd say that to blackrook and the rest of the murderous conservatives christians on this board.

Age were backwards?

Would you call Socrates backwards?
Haha...do you not get the absurdity of your comment? The pioneer of reason is not representative of the populace of the iron age. Stop being silly.

That would be like pointing to ussain bolt and saying, "people in 2017 could all run fast". So dumb.

But thats not what he said. You are claiming the Jewish scriptures were just superstition when the people who wrote them were far more fluent than you in the use of metaphors, parables, allegories, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., the language of the prophets, well known literary devices used to teach and even if the majority of the population were superstitious and ignorant of figurative language used by the literate and took those stories literally as you do to deride and dismiss out of hand what you have failed to comprehend there remains as relevant today as when they were written, a far more advanced understanding of the human mind than the best modern psychiatric theories , the causes and cure for all forms of mental illness including your overinflated egocentric opinion of your limited intellectual abilities.

So you can continue to crawl on your belly eating dust for the rest of your days and no one will give a shit.

So be happy. I am not trying to convince you of anything. I am using you as an example to show what the ancients called the condemnation of God, your inability to grasp simple concepts made for children. The garbage in your mind only poisons your own mind. And soon, very soon, the entire world will be immune to your mind games, what ancient people called sorcery and demonic possession, basically thought control, just as I am.

And there is nothing you can do about it. What I have opened to others cannot be closed by you and what remains closed to you will never be opened by you

So go fuck yourself some more and have a nice day.

But seriously, thank you for helping me to show the hidden wisdom of God in giving the instruction to keep the mind pure by differentiating between clean and unclean, right and wrong, good and evil, life and death, and then learning to choose good and reject evil and by doing so become more than a human schmuck, a new creature walking the earth that is holy as God is holy.

"But seriously, thank you for helping me to show the hidden wisdom of God in giving the instruction to keep the mind pure by differentiating between clean and unclean, right and wrong, good and evil, life and death, and then learning to choose good and reject evil and by doing so become more than a human schmuck, a new creature walking the earth that is holy as God is holy."

I wish you'd say that to blackrook and the rest of the murderous conservatives christians on this board.

If they have eyes to see they saw. If they have ears to hear, they heard. If not, they read it, and it cannot be unread.

And just like a consuming fire within their mind that will never go out they will feel it, even if has settled above their collective heads

Last edited:
The Bible is Gay

Nuff said

Not even close to nuff said. Neither God nor the Bible is gay. Instead, gays have sinned because they disobeyed God. That's what this is about. It's not the God hates gays, but hates their sin. And their sin is leading them deeper (no pun intended) into sin.

The Bible is Gay

Nuff said

Not even close to nuff said. Neither God nor the Bible is gay. Instead, gays have sinned because they disobeyed God. That's what this is about. It's not the God hates gays, but hates their sin. And their sin is leading them deeper (no pun intended) into sin.

The Bible is inspired by gays
Jesus never married, hung out with men

Last edited:
An abomination isn't the same thing as a sin.

And, if you are a Christian, why are you quoting verses from the OT (a Jewish book), using a chapter specifically designated for Jewish priests?

It's fruitless to argue semantics. We are talking gays disobeying God, so it is sin. It is abomination to God and to most heterosexual people except the liberals.

As for the rest, are you liberal? Are you homosexual? Are you abominable? 3 strikes and you're out?

The Bible is Gay

Nuff said

The Bible is written by gays for gays

You know, I sometimes wonder why conservatives like to point to Jesus so much. Why? Because like you said, he never married and hung out with men all the time. But, he also didn't have a job, lived off the money provided by the women they knew, wanted to provide free health care, and considered everyone equal if they came to God.

None of that is what republicans believe.

The Bible is written by gays for gays

tumblr_m502nbUC5I1rrjgyko1_500.gif

It was written by God. Now, you're being abominable.

Nothing wrong with Jesus being gay

Many gays were great people

65% of the American population doesn't care what you think about homosexuals.

I think people like you are ignorant savages.

I didn't even provide my opinion on gays. I said per the Bible, homosexuality is a sin because gays disobey what God said. It's like Adam and Eve disobeying God. Their punishment was death and we all got it as we will all die. God's punishment for gays is gays get their homosexuality. Now, that might sound swell for gays, but I do not know. What do you think of their punishment? It's not death. It's more homosexuality.

We know that homosexuality is condemned in the Bible, but why?

Some Christians say it is because God's plan was for man and woman to join in the sacrament of matrimony, and be fruitful and multiply.

So, homosexuality, by that logic, is not condemned because of what it is, it is condemned because it diverts a person from doing what they are commanded to do, which is be fruitful and multiply.

But then, there's a question.

Why does the Catholic faith command certain persons to remain celibate and/or chaste in order to serve God?

Would not a life of celibacy and/or chastity be just as sinful as a life spent in the homosexual lifestyle?

And on a broader note, are all men and woman who never marry living a sinful life?

I think we need a serious discussion, so let's not have the usual malarky.
There are a lot of things that are condemned in the Bible that are accepted today. There are commands in the Bible to cut of a persons had if they offend you... so yeah, different times, written by men from another time living under a different set of rules.

I wouldnt stress too much about it. Live and let live and we will be all good.

Nothing wrong with Jesus being gay

Many gays were great people

Are you gay? Why don't you answer?

And more straw man. Jesus was not gay. He did not commit any sin.

Can you name a few? I don't disagree many gays were great people, but they still disobeyed God and sinned. What happened to these gays?

Forum List

Back