Why is it conservatives always say the government can't do that?

A smart p
I study all parties and see all their flaws and strong points so I can answer this better than anyone here..

You're a clown, and such self-importance is beyond laughable.

When I post information and you see it as "self-importance" it doesn't surprise me. Information isn't self-importance and political debate isn't TROLLING, what you do every night.

r are you saying the Chinese are a free peoples who don't have to work the white man's factories to serve the politburo?

Yes, I'm saying that.

Do you know next to nothing about China?

Let's see, I lived in China for two years, have many friends in and from the country, and work with Chinese people nearly every day of the week. I'm pretty familiar.

I can hire Chinese workers for 25cents an hour. You all rock... Because you don't think about your SELF worth.

A smart p
I study all parties and see all their flaws and strong points so I can answer this better than anyone here..

You're a clown, and such self-importance is beyond laughable.

When I post information and you see it as "self-importance"...

"I can answer better than anyone" is self-important nonsense.

Thanks. Being able to debate this might deter my opinion.. You simply solidified my opinion even more and embarrassed yourself.

Republicans hate science and education.....

Would you have us believe that idiotic, hyper-partisan nonsense like that bullshit you just posted represents all democrats?
A Republican congressman who sits on the science committee of the House of Representatives has dismissed evolution, the Big Bang theory and embryology as "lies straight from the pit of ......"
Paul Broun, who is running for re-election as Georgia representative this November unopposed by Democrats, made the comments during a speech at a baptist church last month.

In the clip, Broun, who is a doctor, says that "as a scientist" he has found data that shows the earth is no older than 9,000 years and was created in six days.

Does he sit next to the Democrat Congressman who worries that Guam might flip over if too many people move to one side of it?

Republicans hate science and education.....

Would you have us believe that idiotic, hyper-partisan nonsense like that bullshit you just posted represents all democrats?
A Republican congressman who sits on the science committee of the House of Representatives has dismissed evolution, the Big Bang theory and embryology as "lies straight from the pit of ......"
Paul Broun, who is running for re-election as Georgia representative this November unopposed by Democrats, made the comments during a speech at a baptist church last month.

In the clip, Broun, who is a doctor, says that "as a scientist" he has found data that shows the earth is no older than 9,000 years and was created in six days.

Does he sit next to the Democrat Congressman who worries that Guam might flip over if too many people move to one side of it?

If you knew anything about politics you would know that the people who hate science buy politicians to run the science committee. This is basic politics.

North Korea has been bombed into an impoverished shit hole by America.

You sure think America is great meanwhile it kills millions of people around the world.
I thought the Korean war occurred in the south?

After the North Koreans defeated the Japanese in Korea in WW2 the Americans took over South Korea against the Yalta agreement in direct violation of the agreements between the allied powers and illegally partitioned Korea where no partition was supposed to exist.

So the US invaded Korea, started a war, and then isolated the rightful government of the Korean peninsula and impoverished its people like Cuba.

Go fuck yourself.

Sure right, that explains why North Korea is holding their own population as prisoners, keeping them isolated from the rest of the world so they can keep their little regiem running. You must be from there because your so well schooled in their propaganda. You sure arnt an American

US has more prisoners per capita than north Korea

Every citizen is a prisoner in North Korea.

You sure think America is great meanwhile it kills millions of people around the world.

After the North Koreans defeated the Japanese in Korea in WW2 the Americans took over South Korea against the Yalta agreement in direct violation of the agreements between the allied powers and illegally partitioned Korea where no partition was supposed to exist.

So the US invaded Korea, started a war, and then isolated the rightful government of the Korean peninsula and impoverished its people like Cuba.

Go fuck yourself.

Sure right, that explains why North Korea is holding their own population as prisoners, keeping them isolated from the rest of the world so they can keep their little regiem running. You must be from there because your so well schooled in their propaganda. You sure arnt an American

Go fuck yourself.

I like how you act like a "Free thinker" (that aspect NK is missing) when I almost guarantee you don't think freely in your own land.

What can and can't the government do?

Conservatives seem to be confused.

The government can kill you, and shoot you in the back or strangle you to death on public television especially if you're a fat defenseless black man.

But the government can't provide education for "free".

The government can house more prisoners per capita than North Korea.

But the Government can't house poor people.

The government can bomb the entire world...kill millions of people in wars of imperialism...

But the government can't tell you what to do with your money because you're starving children through your hoarding of capital.

The problem is not what government can and cannot do but what stupid dumb-fuck conservatives believe government should do.

Which is why you will always find a conservative ready to champion the genocide of an entire race or the murder of people in the streets.

But if you tell the 1% what they can do with their billions of dollars you're a fucking lunatic.
What tripe. Sorry, but these strawmen are just pathetic.

The government can kill you, and shoot you in the back or strangle you to death on public television especially if you're a fat defenseless black man.

The government can bomb the entire world...kill millions of people in wars of imperialism...

But the government can't tell you what to do with your money because you're starving children through your hoarding of capital.

The problem is not what government can and cannot do but what stupid dumb-fuck conservatives believe government should do.

Which is why you will always find a conservative ready to champion the genocide of an entire race or the murder of people in the streets.

But if you tell the 1% what they can do with their billions of dollars you're a fucking lunatic.

Most of these people are Nihilists that want to think they know about politics but never read the Constitution.

The Constitution IS GOVERNMENT.

Most of these people are Nihilists that want to think they know about politics but never read the Constitution.

The Constitution IS GOVERNMENT.
The Constitution created the government, don't blame it for what the government has become. The politicians abandoned the premises a long time ago.

I like how you act like a "Free thinker" (that aspect NK is missing) when I almost guarantee you don't think freely in your own land.

Care to elaborate on that? If speaking freely is going against popular opinion, I am free as a MFr.

Last edited:

(Which is why you will always find a conservative ready to champion the genocide of an entire race or the murder of people in the streets.)

What a load of crap. theres a reason the founders of our government created the seperation of powers including a balance between the states and Washington. You want a centralized government to oversee everything in the name of fairness, but what you would really get is one fucked up mess. Ask someone who lived through the old soviet union how well that worked out for them.

Forum List

Back