Why is it Mexico's problem?

So you're saying that we'd be doing Mexico a favor by continuing to have violent drug cartels continue to channel drugs through Mexico? You're an ass
Wow, you do get dumber every freakli8nh day of your miserable little life

The idea that is what you got from my post proves you are incapable of reading comprehension.

What I am saying is that your Dumbasss Orange POS should STFU about Mexico. Their drug situation is a direct result of the US drug demand. We should be grateful for the help Mexico is providing & do more to help them.

Meanwhile we should address our drug problem by reducing the demand instead of trying to choke off the supply.
We should seize their drugs, their drug money, throw their sorry drug peddling asses out of our country and build a fucking wall. Ewe moron ewe!
We do seizedrug shipments & go after drug cartel money. Trump's wall will not help.

Again, RealDope, drug cartels are destabilizing Mexico because they channel drugs through our open southern border. What about that is beyond your ability to grasp? You're a real prince for what you want o keep doing to destabilize Mexico

I don't ant drugs to be smuggled into this country. Why are you such an ass.

Our southern border is not open. Really I've been there. There are fences & manned check points. Really, no shit.

All I said was this is not Mexico's fault. And that giant dumbass orange POS you put in the White House should quit dissing Mexico because we created this problem.

You're full of shit.
I've hunted and lived along the Mexican border in Texas.
They can pretty much walk across anytime they want other than during hunting season.

Last edited:
The US has a huge craving for illegal drugs.

This craving demands a supply.

Those foreign suppliers easiest path is thrpough Mexico.

El Dumpster says this is Mexico's problem.

But it is the US demand that creates this problem.

We should be asking for Mexico's help. Not demeaning them. Not demanding they act.

Donald Trump is such an ass.

Dumbass, America creates the MARKET for the stuff, not the PROBLEM. If Mexico wasn't funneling the shit in, there could be no demand without the supply. Mexico has the same demand, just that so few down there can afford the stuff. And we HAVE asked Mexico for help, many times. They tell us to go get stuffed. MAGA. Time to Trump up the Southern Border.

The merket creates the drug flow & that is the problem.

Mexico has coordinated with the US on border action quite often. They work with US agencies to battle the cartels. Their military in involved.

And ASSHOLES like you are too God damn stupid to know it. You just believe that Orange Asswipe you put in the Oval Office. The only thing Mexico said to het stuffed was paying for Truimp's wall.

My God you people are dumber than shit.

Dave, you haven't any idea who or what I know about the border, military or drugs, so keep your stupid names to yourself.

We should be asking for Mexico's help. Not demeaning them. Not demanding they act.

It's a very corrupt country. The only thing that can work forcing them to act where they are reticent or cowed. America needs to flex its muscles. The Era of Pajama Boy is over!
So we need to legalize cocaine

Wow, you do get dumber every freakli8nh day of your miserable little life

The idea that is what you got from my post proves you are incapable of reading comprehension.

What I am saying is that your Dumbasss Orange POS should STFU about Mexico. Their drug situation is a direct result of the US drug demand. We should be grateful for the help Mexico is providing & do more to help them.

Meanwhile we should address our drug problem by reducing the demand instead of trying to choke off the supply.
We should seize their drugs, their drug money, throw their sorry drug peddling asses out of our country and build a fucking wall. Ewe moron ewe!
We do seizedrug shipments & go after drug cartel money. Trump's wall will not help.

Again, RealDope, drug cartels are destabilizing Mexico because they channel drugs through our open southern border. What about that is beyond your ability to grasp? You're a real prince for what you want o keep doing to destabilize Mexico

I don't ant drugs to be smuggled into this country. Why are you such an ass.

Our southern border is not open. Really I've been there. There are fences & manned check points. Really, no shit.

All I said was this is not Mexico's fault. And that giant dumbass orange POS you put in the White House should quit dissing Mexico because we created this problem.

You're full of shit.
I've hunted and lived along the Mexican border in Texas.
They can pretty much walk across anytime they want other than during hunting season.

Hell,I've sat in deer stands and could easily see the border with binoculars.
I used to report illegals hiking down the S. Llano river all the time.

Dumbass, America creates the MARKET for the stuff, not the PROBLEM. If Mexico wasn't funneling the shit in, there could be no demand without the supply. Mexico has the same demand, just that so few down there can afford the stuff. And we HAVE asked Mexico for help, many times. They tell us to go get stuffed. MAGA. Time to Trump up the Southern Border.

Mexico has coordinated with the US on border action quite often. They work with US agencies to battle the cartels. Their military in involved.

And ASSHOLES like you are too God damn stupid to know it. You just believe that Orange Asswipe you put in the Oval Office. The only thing Mexico said to het stuffed was paying for Truimp's wall.

Dave, you haven't any idea who or what I know about the border, military or drugs, so keep your stupid names to yourself.

I can tell by your uninformed posts.

Last edited:

TRANSLATION: I'm not read up on nor subscribe to a bunch of Leftist websites you believe!

TRANSLATION: I'm not read up on nor subscribe to a bunch of Leftist websites you believe!

Translation: I only read & believe Fox, Limbaugh & Trump.

you really have no clue how many conservative voices are out there. LOL look up Joe Pags. Look up Liz Wheeler. Look up NewsMax.com there are more and many more heritage foundation? hear of them. you just can't give up CNN we get it.

Funny as I don't receive any of the above. Another big stereotypical strike-out for "Dave."

Ever notice how Fox & Limbaugh watchers deny they do it?
Maybe you should ask yourself why that is.

I love it. American's buy drugs, so the drug dealers are completely innocent. For the life of me, I don't see how having a prosperous population is an excuse for people to run drugs, and for countries to participate in the drug business.

I love it. American's buy drugs, so the drug dealers are completely innocent. For the life of me, I don't see how having a prosperous population is an excuse for people to run drugs, and for countries to participate in the drug business.
Look jackass, no one said drug dealers are innocent. You people are the dumbest people on the freakin planet. Your arguments are those of a 5 year old.

Is there another way to view it? Okay, I'll be fair. Why does the US being able to buy drugs figure into your argument about Mexico's responsibility in fighting drug dealers in their country. Just because they can sell drugs doesn't mean they should, or that they should not be hunted down for doing so.

It seems obvious that our job is the conviction of people who buy and sell drugs in our country. Mexico is also responsible for the convictions of people who traffic drugs through their country. Why is this complicated? People who do illegal stuff in your country are said country's problem.

Forum List

Back