Why is it Mexico's problem?

The US has a huge craving for illegal drugs.

This craving demands a supply.

Those foreign suppliers easiest path is thrpough Mexico.

El Dumpster says this is Mexico's problem.

But it is the US demand that creates this problem.

We should be asking for Mexico's help. Not demeaning them. Not demanding they act.

Donald Trump is such an ass.

So you're saying that we'd be doing Mexico a favor by continuing to have violent drug cartels continue to channel drugs through Mexico? You're an ass
Wow, you do get dumber every freakli8nh day of your miserable little life

The idea that is what you got from my post proves you are incapable of reading comprehension.

What I am saying is that your Dumbasss Orange POS should STFU about Mexico. Their drug situation is a direct result of the US drug demand. We should be grateful for the help Mexico is providing & do more to help them.

Meanwhile we should address our drug problem by reducing the demand instead of trying to choke off the supply.
We should seize their drugs, their drug money, throw their sorry drug peddling asses out of our country and build a fucking wall. Ewe moron ewe!
We do seizedrug shipments & go after drug cartel money. Trump's wall will not help.

Again, RealDope, drug cartels are destabilizing Mexico because they channel drugs through our open southern border. What about that is beyond your ability to grasp? You're a real prince for what you want o keep doing to destabilize Mexico

We should be asking for Mexico's help. Not demeaning them. Not demanding they act.

This is one of those Chicken/egg questions, ain't it?

So you're saying that we'd be doing Mexico a favor by continuing to have violent drug cartels continue to channel drugs through Mexico? You're an ass

The idea that is what you got from my post proves you are incapable of reading comprehension.

What I am saying is that your Dumbasss Orange POS should STFU about Mexico. Their drug situation is a direct result of the US drug demand. We should be grateful for the help Mexico is providing & do more to help them.

Meanwhile we should address our drug problem by reducing the demand instead of trying to choke off the supply.
We should seize their drugs, their drug money, throw their sorry drug peddling asses out of our country and build a fucking wall. Ewe moron ewe!
We do seizedrug shipments & go after drug cartel money. Trump's wall will not help.

Again, RealDope, drug cartels are destabilizing Mexico because they channel drugs through our open southern border. What about that is beyond your ability to grasp? You're a real prince for what you want o keep doing to destabilize Mexico

I don't ant drugs to be smuggled into this country. Why are you such an ass.

Our southern border is not open. Really I've been there. There are fences & manned check points. Really, no shit.

All I said was this is not Mexico's fault. And that giant dumbass orange POS you put in the White House should quit dissing Mexico because we created this problem.

Is that why you voted for Trump? You like orange?

And you're dumb as a brick, so I'll slow it down for you.

The US has legal drugs and no wall. So Mexican, Central and South American drug lords go through Mexico to the US. They kill and destabilize Mexico's government and kill any politicians who get in their way.

So if we built a wall, that would remove those gangs from Mexico.

How stupid are you? You seriously didn't get that?

No wonder you voted for Trump
I am not a dumbass Trumpette like you.

So, you are really so fucking stupid that you think Trump is building this wall across the entire Mexican border. Wow, you really are as dumb as your posts.

Our southern border is not open. Really I've been there. There are fences & manned check points. Really, no shit

It's so air tight that most of our drugs and a million illegal aliens enter a year. You're a RealDope.

And again, try to follow basic logic.

Illegal drugs do flow through the southern border. Do you grasp that brings drug gangs who are destabilizing Mexico for all Mexicans? The wall would be a great thing to bring stability to Mexico

The US has legal drugs and no wall. So Mexican, Central and South American drug lords go through Mexico to the US. They kill and destabilize Mexico's government and kill any politicians who get in their way.

So, you are really so fucking stupid that you think Trump is building this wall across the entire Mexican border. Wow, you really are as dumb as your posts.

Look man, voting for the orange clown was a stupid thing to do. Why did you do that? Regardless of why, it was your choice

You are a libtarded asshole! Nothing else.

Mexico uses the US as its welfare bitch. Trump said our country is no other country's bitch. and badda bing, fk mexico. and now they're whining. hahahahahahahaha

Our southern border is not open. Really I've been there. There are fences & manned check points. Really, no shit.

All I said was this is not Mexico's fault. And that giant dumbass orange POS you put in the White House should quit dissing Mexico because we created this problem.
can't make this kind of shit up!!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I do believe RealDope proved you wrong on that ...

I do believe RealDope proved you wrong on that ...
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: I know!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Nearly every President has stated the same
thing, so get off your high horse.

The drug business hurts Latin America hell of a lot more than it harms the US.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Let see, well it is Mexico problem seeing they are the supplier and if their corrupt government would step in and slow the flow, well then maybe then you can put the blame on the buyer instead.

Do you believe Mexico government is innocent just because of Trump but wete guilty when Obama was President?

Where was your complaints when Obama DEA and Border Patrol were fighting the Cartels?

I don't care who is President. The US created Mexico's drug problem. I don't have a problem fighting the cartels.

My complaint with your Orange Hero is that he blames Mexico. He trashed Mexico every chance he gets. He should be apologizing to Mexico that we pout them in this position.

We put Mexico in this position?

Luaghing animated .gif

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Yes, and it’s mainly liberals who are demanding the drugs. The country should not have to suffer the consequences of mass illegal immigration so regressive idiots can get high.

Yes, and it’s mainly liberals who are demanding the drugs. The country should not have to suffer the consequences of mass illegal immigration so regressive idiots can get high.

Rush Limbaugh. He did it. You love him. He is a liberal?

Let see, well it is Mexico problem seeing they are the supplier and if their corrupt government would step in and slow the flow, well then maybe then you can put the blame on the buyer instead.

Do you believe Mexico government is innocent just because of Trump but wete guilty when Obama was President?

Where was your complaints when Obama DEA and Border Patrol were fighting the Cartels?

I don't care who is President. The US created Mexico's drug problem. I don't have a problem fighting the cartels.

My complaint with your Orange Hero is that he blames Mexico. He trashed Mexico every chance he gets. He should be apologizing to Mexico that we pout them in this position.

View attachment 186330
Look, I understand from previous conversations that you have no logic.

Why are there drug cartels in Mexico?

Could it because it is close to their largest market?

Mexico uses the US as its welfare bitch. Trump said our country is no other country's bitch. and badda bing, fk mexico. and now they're whining. hahahahahahahaha

Trump is Putin's bitch.

Dumbass, America creates the MARKET for the stuff, not the PROBLEM. If Mexico wasn't funneling the shit in, there could be no demand without the supply. Mexico has the same demand, just that so few down there can afford the stuff. And we HAVE asked Mexico for help, many times. They tell us to go get stuffed. MAGA. Time to Trump up the Southern Border.

Dumbass, America creates the MARKET for the stuff, not the PROBLEM. If Mexico wasn't funneling the shit in, there could be no demand without the supply. Mexico has the same demand, just that so few down there can afford the stuff. And we HAVE asked Mexico for help, many times. They tell us to go get stuffed. MAGA. Time to Trump up the Southern Border.

The merket creates the drug flow & that is the problem.

Mexico has coordinated with the US on border action quite often. They work with US agencies to battle the cartels. Their military in involved.

And ASSHOLES like you are too God damn stupid to know it. You just believe that Orange Asswipe you put in the Oval Office. The only thing Mexico said to het stuffed was paying for Truimp's wall.

My God you people are dumber than shit.

View attachment 186330
Look, I understand from previous conversations that you have no logic.

Why are there drug cartels in Mexico?

Could it because it is close to their largest market?

There are drug cartels in Mexico because their crooked government just turns their head. I guess you think that the reason women get raped is because they dress in a way to lure their attackers.

Drugs come across the border into the US, drug money goes back across the border to Mexico. The king pins payoff various people in their government to allow this to go on and even assist. It's not all that hard to figure out--even for you.

Forum List

Back