Why is it when you pay for something with cash...

They give your receipt back laying on your bills?

That shit pisses me off, ( I rarley pay with cash) so you have your wallet in one hand , and now your stuck with wasting time pulling out the receipt before you stick the bills back in your wallet or like me your stuck with old receipts in your wallet you don't want ...

Then every few weeks your stuck cleaning out your wallet...

What’s even worse is they stack your coin change on top your paper money.

Just wait until the police come to your house accusing you of driving off without paying for your gas or something, and you may want to reconsider keeping your receipts.

All you have to do is tell them "I don't need the receipt". Especially if it is a place like Home Depot or CVS where the receipt is 12 feet long.

That's basically all I do. When they start to reach for the receipt, I tell them I don't need it and to chuck it in the trash. Never had someone give me a receipt when I ask them not to.

Why pay cash when you can get a credit card that will give you cash for using it?

If you pay cash you are losing money

You know, I've timed it, and even with having to separate my change from my bills, and taking the receipt out, it's STILL faster to pay with cash than with a credit/debit card. About half the time, those things don't work on the first shot, and you have to redo all the button pushing.

Paying with cash is faster.

That shit pisses me off, ( I rarley pay with cash) so you have your wallet in one hand , and now your stuck with wasting time pulling out the receipt before you stick the bills back in your wallet or like me your stuck with old receipts in your wallet you don't want ...

I have no wallet. I just put cash in my pocket and my credit cards in my watch pocket.

I have no wallet. I just put cash in my pocket and my credit cards in my watch pocket.

A suit jacket? Or that little pocket in your jeans that no guy in america knows what use their is for it now a days?

download (12).jpeg

A suit jacket? Or that little pocket in your jeans that no guy in america knows what use their is for it now a days?

View attachment 213844

It's a watch pocket

View attachment 213844

It's a watch pocket
For very small watches.

View attachment 213844

It's a watch pocket
For very small watches.
It's still what it is called.
74794-large-285875.jpg

All you have to do is tell them "I don't need the receipt". Especially if it is a place like Home Depot or CVS where the receipt is 12 feet long.
That CVS receipt is long because of the coupons that are a part of it which of course are helpful to those who don't have money to just thrown around where ever.

God bless you and those with very little always!!!

Holly

View attachment 213844

It's a watch pocket
For very small watches.
It's still what it is called.
74794-large-285875.jpg
My pocket is nowhere near that big!

View attachment 213844

It's a watch pocket

Very few people carry pocket watches any more. Most wear a wrist watch or use their phone. When I was wearing Levi's? That was where my change went.

View attachment 213844

It's a watch pocket

Very few people carry pocket watches any more. Most wear a wrist watch or use their phone. When I was wearing Levi's? That was where my change went.
It's called a watch pocket no matter what you claim.

View attachment 213844

It's a watch pocket

Are you getting defensive?

View attachment 213844

It's a watch pocket

MikeTx isn't defensive Indeependent, he's a troll looking for a fight. :trolls:

View attachment 213844

It's a watch pocket

I like him...he's hilarious.

White people's problems ...

It's a watch pocket

I like him...he's hilarious.

You're one of the few then. Me? I find him tiresome and boring. If he could come up with a bit more creative stuff when he insults someone, then MAYBE I'd find the humor. But, he's tedious and repetitive, and that bores me.

Forum List

Back