🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Is Mitt Romney So Incredibly Weird?

He loves America so much that he hides his money where he does not have to pay taxes.

Why pay taxes just to watch the Obama administration piss it away?

Typical GOP "yeah but" response.

Well why don't one of you smart liberals ever answer it? Why should any American pay their taxes if our government is just going to waste the money? As to Romney having money out of country. If he were doing ANYTHING at all wrong or even slightly shady, the Obama Justice Dept and the Obama IRS would be on him like a duck on a junebug so the whole topic is really just more political innuendo put out to try to convince people of a wrong that doesn't exist.

Now again.. why would anyone commit taxes to the Obama administration so that they can waste the money on fancy trips, fancy parties and giving money to Obama's friends in the guise of green energy.

That is why he is getting my vote.

All this subsidized education has resulted in.....tuition costs going through the roof (missed that Stossel Piece I did that outlined how schools now build lavish facilities to compete for all that cash....have huge tuitions (kids are graduating with more debt meaning if you can't get a scholarship....you will pay out the ass).

But if you have to borrow from parents....maybe you stay at home and go to a JC for two years and then on to a four year school (easier on your liver) ?

What is wrong with teaching kids how to manage money when someone isn't just loaning them thousands. I watched Robert Reich piss his pants on this one. it was funny.

Miit seems weird to Libs because he's pro-America

Then why does he hide all his money overseas?

If everyone knows it's there, how is it hid, he is using tax loopholes to pay the least amount. Just like Obama and Buffett, except he isn't saying the rich should pay more while taking advantage of legal loopholes. So he isn't a hypocrite, like Obama.

Why pay taxes just to watch the Obama administration piss it away?

Well why don't one of you smart liberals ever answer it? Why should any American pay their taxes if our government is just going to waste the money? As to Romney having money out of country. If he were doing ANYTHING at all wrong or even slightly shady, the Obama Justice Dept and the Obama IRS would be on him like a duck on a junebug so the whole topic is really just more political innuendo put out to try to convince people of a wrong that doesn't exist.

Now again.. why would anyone commit taxes to the Obama administration so that they can waste the money on fancy trips, fancy parties and giving money to Obama's friends in the guise of green energy.

Don't be stupid.
The government does plenty of good things as well as wastes plenty of good money; always has and always will to some capacity.

Your absolutist view is moronic from any angle. Romney's offshore accounts are fair game.

Apparently your standpoint is that if you disagree with the President's policies, you can opt out of paying taxes? Get some rest; you need to sleep of your inebriation. Lord help you if you're actually as retarded as you sound.

That is why he is getting my vote.

All this subsidized education has resulted in.....tuition costs going through the roof (missed that Stossel Piece I did that outlined how schools now build lavish facilities to compete for all that cash....have huge tuitions (kids are graduating with more debt meaning if you can't get a scholarship....you will pay out the ass).

But if you have to borrow from parents....maybe you stay at home and go to a JC for two years and then on to a four year school (easier on your liver) ?

What is wrong with teaching kids how to manage money when someone isn't just loaning them thousands. I watched Robert Reich piss his pants on this one. it was funny.

Look at all the liberal nonsense and stupidity from subsidized education that we currently have. What a freaking mess.

Why Is Mitt Romney So Incredibly Weird?

I haven't met a Republican who wasn't. They seem "affected".

Don't be stupid.
The government does plenty of good things as well as wastes plenty of good money; always has and always will to some capacity.

Your absolutist view is moronic from any angle. Romney's offshore accounts are fair game.

Apparently your standpoint is that if you disagree with the President's policies, you can opt out of paying taxes? Get some rest; you need to sleep of your inebriation. Lord help you if you're actually as retarded as you sound.

How about Romney's charitible donations ?

Have you addressed those ?

Biden gave about $400 bucks a couple of years ago to charity. What a guy. Have you seen what Romney has given ?

Now, let me guess...you think the government handles money better than charities (and please don't waste my time with his donations to his own charity...it goes...and most of his donations are cash.....not the best way to do things from a tax standpoint) ?

well now, all of a sudden a persons religion is relevant..?
What is Harry Reids religion?
And while we are at it, what is Obama's religion?

I think you are approaching it the wrong way.

Religion was relevent when people demanded Obama disavow the views of Reverand Wright. (which he did, but people still bring them up.)

Religion was relevent when people denounced Rick Perry for not beleiving in Evolution.

Religion was relevent when people crucified Rick Santorum over his views on homosexuality and abortion.

I guess I have to ask, why is Mitt Romney given a pass on his beliefs, which are far crazier than anything those guys believe in?

The answer is quite simple. Romney never brings his religion up. In fact, he does the opposite and maintains that one's religious beliefs are so personal they don't belong in the public square.

So after having been CEO of many companies and the elected governor of a state when has Mitt Romney ever brought up his religion?

When has Obama? But you jokers want to keep bringing up Reverand Wright.

That's pretty much like saying, "Well, you don't have to worry about my pit bull, he's never bitten anyone."

Until the day he does.

My brother had the nicest pit bull in the world. Until the day it clamped its mouth on his mother in law's head and she needed 120 stitches to put her face back together.

Similarly, I don't wait for a cultist to do some crazy and cult-like before I start worrying about him. I just assume he is and don't let him get into a position to do so.

To the sane centrists and right of center moderates: understand that the GOP has some incredibly wack folks to the far right, similar to the incredibly wacks to the far left. Simply ignore the yammering as nothing more than loonies on the other side of asylum's wall. Romney is the right choice, and he won't listen to the far right any more than he will the far left.

Ummm... nope.

Actually, Romney will listen to his masters on Wall Street and Salt Lake City.

Which is about as far removed from middle America as you can get.

You scream about the "far right loonies", but the fact is, they are your modern Republican Party. So far, the GOP has gotten very good at getting these people upset about religious bullshit in order to get them to vote against their own economic interests, but even that won't last much longer. Every once in a while, a populist shows up- Buchanan, Huckabee, Santorum - that threatens the status quo because they don't pay lip service to the whacks, like Romney or McCain or Bush did, but because they actually believe that.

Vel, nice post, but understand that Romney has no trouble with good government policies. He is not a far right winger, he is not afraid of government. He is a conservative statist progressive.

He's a conservative, he's a moderate, he's a liberal. He's whatever you want him to be.

The Amazing Etch-a-Sketch Candidate...

I'd rather not find out what he really is...

Don't be stupid.

Biden gave about $400 bucks a couple of years ago to charity. What a guy. Have you seen what Romney has given ?

Now, let me guess...you think the government handles money better than charities (and please don't waste my time with his donations to his own charity...it goes...and most of his donations are cash.....not the best way to do things from a tax standpoint) ?

Biden's net worth is about $400,000 or so..if that. Romney is worth close to half a billion.

Additionally..Biden's son went to Iraq. How about any of Romney's kids? They fight in any wars?

Don't be stupid.

Biden's net worth is about $400,000 or so..if that. Romney is worth close to half a billion.

Additionally..Biden's son went to Iraq. How about any of Romney's kids? They fight in any wars?
Don't be silly. AS Romney pointed out in his previous failed presidential campaign, his sons were serving the country by campaigning for him.

Miit seems weird to Libs because he's pro-America

They are just saying it because they have nothing else, they can't run on the economy, gas prices, health care or any other issue, they have to attack Romney and all they can come up with is Romney is weird. Shallow.

Oh sure they can.

And if last campaign was any indication on what Republicans run on..it's a safe bet that they will be again criticisizing such vital issues as Obama's religion, race, national origin and associations.

The last time a Republican tried to deal with health care we got a big unfunded benefit that was essentially a gift to big pharma. Before that..we got HMOs.

And Republican economies generally have terrible outcomes. They require all sorts of bailouts from taxpayers. Happened with Hoover, happened with Reagan and it happened with George W. Bush. Nixon and Ford's economy led to "Stagflation" which required extraordinary measures to combat.

Romney is a one term governor who's crowning achievement is something he doesn't want to talk about. Everything else about his administration in Massachusetts was so bad he couldn't get a second term. He's such a bad candidate he had the daylights beaten out of him by McCain..who wouldn't even choose him for vice. McCain lost to Obama.

The only reason Romney is the Republican candidate, is because, with the exception of Jon Huntsman..the rest of the field didn't have a prayer in the general.

Don't be silly. AS Romney pointed out in his previous failed presidential campaign, his sons were serving the country by campaigning for him.

Ah..so the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. Because Romney, who protested FOR the Vietnam war..went to France during it.

He's weird to you because people who accomplish and do things in life are always weird to those who don't.

Ah..so the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. Because Romney, who protested FOR the Vietnam war..went to France during it.

I get it. Exercising your rights and duties towards God are a bad thing now.

"Vote for Obama. That other guy's a Mormon"

Forum List

Back