🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Is Mitt Romney So Incredibly Weird?

That is why he is getting my vote.

All this subsidized education has resulted in.....tuition costs going through the roof (missed that Stossel Piece I did that outlined how schools now build lavish facilities to compete for all that cash....have huge tuitions (kids are graduating with more debt meaning if you can't get a scholarship....you will pay out the ass).

But if you have to borrow from parents....maybe you stay at home and go to a JC for two years and then on to a four year school (easier on your liver) ?

What is wrong with teaching kids how to manage money when someone isn't just loaning them thousands. I watched Robert Reich piss his pants on this one. it was funny.

How do kids from poor/low income families borrow from their parents to go to college?

Well why don't one of you smart liberals ever answer it? Why should any American pay their taxes if our government is just going to waste the money? As to Romney having money out of country. If he were doing ANYTHING at all wrong or even slightly shady, the Obama Justice Dept and the Obama IRS would be on him like a duck on a junebug so the whole topic is really just more political innuendo put out to try to convince people of a wrong that doesn't exist.

Now again.. why would anyone commit taxes to the Obama administration so that they can waste the money on fancy trips, fancy parties and giving money to Obama's friends in the guise of green energy.

Don't be stupid.
The government does plenty of good things as well as wastes plenty of good money; always has and always will to some capacity.

Your absolutist view is moronic from any angle. Romney's offshore accounts are fair game.

Apparently your standpoint is that if you disagree with the President's policies, you can opt out of paying taxes? Get some rest; you need to sleep of your inebriation. Lord help you if you're actually as retarded as you sound.

How about Romney's charitible donations ?

Have you addressed those ?

Biden gave about $400 bucks a couple of years ago to charity. What a guy. Have you seen what Romney has given ?

Now, let me guess...you think the government handles money better than charities (and please don't waste my time with his donations to his own charity...it goes...and most of his donations are cash.....not the best way to do things from a tax standpoint) ?

No doubt about it, Mitt is generous. Totally irrelevant to this discussion but yes, Mitt is generous, decent, gracious, and a good man.

Why pay taxes just to watch the Obama administration piss it away?

Typical GOP "yeah but" response.

Well why don't one of you smart liberals ever answer it? Why should any American pay their taxes if our government is just going to waste the money? As to Romney having money out of country. If he were doing ANYTHING at all wrong or even slightly shady, the Obama Justice Dept and the Obama IRS would be on him like a duck on a junebug so the whole topic is really just more political innuendo put out to try to convince people of a wrong that doesn't exist.

Now again.. why would anyone commit taxes to the Obama administration so that they can waste the money on fancy trips, fancy parties and giving money to Obama's friends in the guise of green energy.

Oh yeah, Congress appropriates the money, right?

Why is Michelle obama a shape shiftier?
michelle-obama-hosts-us-womens-soccer-team-at-wh-sports.yahoo.com-1317977818.jpeg

Michelle_Obama_Crazy_Face.jpg

He's weird to you because people who accomplish and do things in life are always weird to those who don't.

Says the person who accomplished 38,000 posts here....LOL.

He's been here since 2004, so what's your Point?
We were both here during the Bush administration. You joined for the Obama administration..

So? You're accomplishing nothing when you spend, conservatively estimating 19,000 minutes on an Internet message board. Stay on subject.

All this subsidized education has resulted in.....tuition costs going through the roof (missed that Stossel Piece I did that outlined how schools now build lavish facilities to compete for all that cash....have huge tuitions (kids are graduating with more debt meaning if you can't get a scholarship....you will pay out the ass).

But if you have to borrow from parents....maybe you stay at home and go to a JC for two years and then on to a four year school (easier on your liver) ?

What is wrong with teaching kids how to manage money when someone isn't just loaning them thousands. I watched Robert Reich piss his pants on this one. it was funny.

How do kids from poor/low income families borrow from their parents to go to college?

You don't. You shoot for a scholarship or get a job and save for it. Then work during the day and go to college at night.

He's been here since 2004, so what's your Point?
We were both here during the Bush administration. You joined for the Obama administration..

So? You're accomplishing nothing when you spend, conservatively estimating 19,000 minutes on an Internet message board. Stay on subject.

you should give that a try

Oh yeah...you don't like it when I ask you if you're still a birther--you know, standing behind your own words. I guess your brand of bat-shit-crazy doesn't jibe any more? Easy to see why you support Mitt; your stance depends on the audience.

Typical GOP "yeah but" response.

Don't be stupid.
The government does plenty of good things as well as wastes plenty of good money; always has and always will to some capacity.

Your absolutist view is moronic from any angle. Romney's offshore accounts are fair game.

Apparently your standpoint is that if you disagree with the President's policies, you can opt out of paying taxes? Get some rest; you need to sleep of your inebriation. Lord help you if you're actually as retarded as you sound.

No, I would be retarded if I thought that the government wasting taxpayer money on things like Michelles's vacations, lavish GSA parties and Obama's green energy friends businesses was not a problem. If the government has enough money to throw away like that then they are receiving too much.

As to Romney, in accordance with U.S law, having money in any offshore accounts as a tax shelter, it is no different than Obama and Michelle giving their money to their children as a way to avoid paying taxes on it. Same difference. If Romney's tax avoidance should be fair game, then so is Obama's. More so in fact because it is Obama whining that people don't pay ENOUGH in taxes, while Mitt is smart enough to know that you stop the waste BEFORE you ask for more money.

You don't. You shoot for a scholarship or get a job and save for it. Then work during the day and go to college at night.

So you want a country where the poorer your family is, the less likely you will be able to get an education, and therefore, the less likely you will be able to succeed and prosper.

For you, it's not just equality of outcome you find repugnant,

for you, equality of opportunity is equally so.

Don't be stupid.

No, I would be retarded if I thought that the government wasting taxpayer money on things like Michelles's vacations, lavish GSA parties and Obama's green energy friends businesses was not a problem. If the government has enough money to throw away like that then they are receiving too much.

As to Romney, in accordance with U.S law, having money in any offshore accounts as a tax shelter, it is no different than Obama and Michelle giving their money to their children as a way to avoid paying taxes on it. Same difference. If Romney's tax avoidance should be fair game, then so is Obama's. More so in fact because it is Obama whining that people don't pay ENOUGH in taxes, while Mitt is smart enough to know that you stop the waste BEFORE you ask for more money.

Typical "yeah but" response again. I can do it too; gee...according to one thread here, we spent 40K a day protecting Newt Gingrich. Waste. The man was never going to be President. We wasted billions in Iraq that just disappeared and did not shorten the war at all. We paid to have Bush land on an aircraft carrier when he could have walked on the next day. We paid to have a sign made that said, "Mission Accomplished" then were there for 9 more years.

Waste knows no Party.

"Yeah but" gets you nowhere.

I'm very comfortable with the discussion of the President's v. Romney's personal finances. Bring it on.

you should give that a try

Oh yeah...you don't like it when I ask you if you're still a birther--you know, standing behind your own words. I guess your brand of bat-shit-crazy doesn't jibe any more? Easy to see why you support Mitt; your stance depends on the audience.

:lol:

So you want a country where the poorer your family is, the less likely you will be able to get an education, and therefore, the less likely you will be able to succeed and prosper.

Can you wait a minute to let some of this settle in before you try to put more words in Peach's mouth ?

I'll side with Peach on this one. You take out a loan if you want to just go to college. Otherwise, you save your money while living at home--the money you may get as a gift, working, etc...--then buy the education you can afford or you work and put yourself through school.

Or you make better choices. We have dozens of community college campuses around here yet Arizona State is full of Freshmen paying much more than they would be if they were going to one of the junior colleges. This is a dumb decision if you're financially challenged. The JUCO is fully accredited, and the courses are transferrable.

One of the problems I have with the leftwing is that somehow youth should be synonymous with an incubation period. That ends when you start living beyond your means.

I fully favor a system to where graduating HS seniors get the equivalent of an Associate's Degree's worth of college paid for them by Uncle Sam then have the cost deducted from their payroll checks through their careers. This could be used for college or trade school. It's a superior system to what we have now.

However, what we have now is, well, what we have to live with. Expecting to be supported through your college life is, in my view, a foolish expectation and I would also state that you're going to end up much more educated if you don't have such a benefactor.

He's weird to you because people who accomplish and do things in life are always weird to those who don't.

Says the person who accomplished 38,000 posts here....LOL.

thats about 13 posts a day. Not really tough to do here.

This is just a past time though. Im not the one who thinks Mitt is Weird. And my biggest accomplishment is lying in my arms as we speak:)

Forum List

Back