Why is MTV bashing "white guys"?

Still none of the white men willing to tell us their tales of woe and victimization?

Interesting. It appears they haven't been victimized at all, and are just pretending to be victims.
Why would we? So you can lol and say it doesnt compare to slavery, lynching or being forced to care for a young child?

When I am convinced you really want to hear the other side, then maybe I would share, but since I know your crocodile tears are just more libtard bullshit, I wont bother, dear.

I think the election results and the swing of voters from Obama to Trump in the mid west that runs in the double digits should be a clue to you, but then again, that would require a brain, so you lose again.

Still none of the white men willing to tell us their tales of woe and victimization?

Interesting. It appears they haven't been victimized at all, and are just pretending to be victims.
That's because I'm not a victim. I don't transfer my control to external sources like you do, especially when they are racist pieces of shit like you.

Why would we? So you can lol and say it doesnt compare to slavery, lynching or being forced to care for a young child?

When I am convinced you really want to hear the other side, then maybe I would share, but since I know your crocodile tears are just more libtard bullshit, I wont bother, dear.

I think the election results and the swing of voters from Obama to Trump in the mid west that runs in the double digits should be a clue to you, but then again, that would require a brain, so you lose again.

And it is that airy and condescending dismissal that gives me hope that the Republicans share of the white vote can keep climbing and climbing.

'MTV News' Deletes YouTube Video Telling "White Guys" What They Could Do Better In 2017 After Backlash

Personally, I've had enough of this shit and I think this kind of thing contributed to Trump's victory in November.

White males are discriminated against in hiring, college admissions, and government contracts.

It's time to put an end to that.
Fox made a thing out of this a couple nights ago, but I couldn't understand why it upset people. Why is what is said in the video "shit?" It seemed friendly enough.

'MTV News' Deletes YouTube Video Telling "White Guys" What They Could Do Better In 2017 After Backlash

Personally, I've had enough of this shit and I think this kind of thing contributed to Trump's victory in November.

White males are discriminated against in hiring, college admissions, and government contracts.

Maybe they were talking to all that white trash we've been seeing just about everywhere we look.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Fox made a thing out of this a couple nights ago, but I couldn't understand why it upset people. Why is what is said in the video "shit?" It seemed friendly enough.

Because there was no backlash. For starters.

Backlash to what? By whom?

And it is that airy and condescending dismissal that gives me hope that the Republicans share of the white vote can keep climbing and climbing.
Yeah, all those loser demographic white people still can turn an election by carrying 75% of the rural vote.

Go figger.

Backlash to what? By whom?

THe op seems to be referring to some backlash by white guys. I can only assume they were referring to the Election.

Yeah, all those loser demographic white people still can turn an election by carrying 75% of the rural vote.

Go figger.

We are still the majority. And after that we will still be the largest ethnic group.

How times have changed. Back when MTV started and actually played music videos they were accused of being racist since they did not play any black artists. Soon after that they started playing Michael Jackson and it has been downhill for them ever since.

Forum List

Back