Why is my ‘recall Newsom’ ballot printed in spanish and english?

If illegals can’t vote why would ballots in California be printed in Spanish?​

Good question. We all know many people speak other languages, maybe even as their original or primary one, but any voter in America is SUPPOSED to be a citizen, and as a citizen living here, it is pretty hard to get along here not knowing English as, like it or not, it IS our national language! And people moving here are SUPPOSED to want to integrate and adapt into our culture as theirs! So, just WHY would we need election ballots in Spanish? And if Spanish, why not a few other languages?

Why are WE more eager to bend over backwards for minorities than minorities are coming here claiming to want to integrate here?

But would it surprise you to know that English is not the country’s official language? Actually, the US is one of just a handful of countries that do not have an official language.
Our founding documents were written in english, government documents are printed in english, our public schools teach the english language….Semantics aside, English kinda is the ‘official’ language of this nation isn’t it…but saying so would make the globalist clowns piss themselves…right?
621CD99F-BD81-4530-B91A-0BB677BED68F.jpeg

Can’t all legit american citizens read, write and articulate the English language?

I'm still in the firm belief everything in America should be in English.

You should not be allowed to be a us citizen unless you can read and write our language. My wife hates the headaches of dealing with production employees because most of them don't speak English and she has to get a family member to translate. She is the benefits manager and constantly has to spend 4x as much time with non English speaking employees.

In Switzerland you can't become a citizen unless you fluently speak their language and pay a pretty penny.

If you want to live in a country you should have to conform to that country. Not the other way around.

Can’t all legit american citizens read, write and articulate the English language?

Perhaps you'd like to go back to the days when the government didn't print ballots and people simply scribbled their votes on the backs of napkins or whatever scrap paper they came across. That should really make things better, eh?

Good question. We all know many people speak other languages, maybe even as their original or primary one, but any voter in America is SUPPOSED to be a citizen, and as a citizen living here, it is pretty hard to get along here not knowing English as, like it or not, it IS our national language! And people moving here are SUPPOSED to want to integrate and adapt into our culture as theirs! So, just WHY would we need election ballots in Spanish? And if Spanish, why not a few other languages?

Why are WE more eager to bend over backwards for minorities than minorities are coming here claiming to want to integrate here?
The voters of Puerto Rico are American citizens, and only 20% of them speak English. Hell, we don't even give them reps. or Senators.

:auiqs.jpg:

That's nothing but a vote.
This shit could kill someone.

NEVER understood that.

I'm still in the firm belief everything in America should be in English.

You should not be allowed to be a us citizen unless you can read and write our language....
The Constitution disagrees with you.

I had a client, an elderly woman. Her son brought her in. Born and raised in Los Angeles. She did not speak one word of English. She graduated high school. Over the years having no reason to ever speak English, over the years, she just forgot. TV, movies, radio all in Spanish. Her neighborhood, friends, she never had a reason to speak English.
This is not true.

Forum List

Back