Why is naturalism considered scientific and creationism is not ?

You're a naturalist now! Welcome to the fold, bro.

I never denied natural processes in nature that is what they extrapolate from as their evidence. What I deny is the origins of systematic processes arising through naturalism. They were a product of design or creation whichever term you prefer.

I believe you claimed the origin of life to be 'supernatural', right? That's what hollie is referring to as 'magic'. If you're no denying, that would seem to place you on the side of the naturalists. Can you clarify?

Yes I believe in supernaturalism but by definition supernaturalism is not magic.

I never denied natural processes in nature that is what they extrapolate from as their evidence. What I deny is the origins of systematic processes arising through naturalism. They were a product of design or creation whichever term you prefer.

I believe you claimed the origin of life to be 'supernatural', right? That's what hollie is referring to as 'magic'. If you're no denying, that would seem to place you on the side of the naturalists. Can you clarify?

Yes I believe in supernaturalism but by definition supernaturalism is not magic.

How do they differ?

Not all of creationism has been falsified but that can be said of many scientific theories.
There is nothing about creationism that is falsifiable because the premise is an appeal to magic and supernaturalism.

It says so in the Book of the Dead.

B.S. I already presented you the evidence of creationism that can be falsified now show me how that evidence can't be falsified.
Feigned attempts at melodrama won't save your bankrupt argument. Your argument for creationism relies upon "supermagical" intervention by specific, sectarian gawd(s).

Identify for us how anyone can falsify the existence of your gawd(s).

Are you asking how are supernaturalism and magic different ?

yes

Supernaturalism is the natural ability of God to design and create, and it's beyond our comprehension.

When hollie speaks of magic she is referring to God waving a magic wand.
How strange. You insist that what you claim about your gawds, (absent any substantiation), is true and inerrant, yet you also admit your gawds are beyond your comprehension.

You thoroughly dismantle your own arguments.

There is nothing about creationism that is falsifiable because the premise is an appeal to magic and supernaturalism.

It says so in the Book of the Dead.

B.S. I already presented you the evidence of creationism that can be falsified now show me how that evidence can't be falsified.
Feigned attempts at melodrama won't save your bankrupt argument. Your argument for creationism relies upon "supermagical" intervention by specific, sectarian gawd(s).

How many times must I say I can't prove the existence of God but only infer a designer. How is that any different from inferring unguided naturalism produced systematic natural processes ?

Are you asking how are supernaturalism and magic different ?

yes

Wrong, as usual. It is you invoking magic as the the power of the gods.

Let me ponder on this for a moment...

"Supernaturalism is the natural ability of God to design and create, and it's beyond our comprehension.."

So... how do you know the above is true when you admit it's beyond your comprehension?

It must be magic?

Supernaturalism is the natural ability of God to design and create, and it's beyond our comprehension.

How strange. You insist that what you claim about your gawds, (absent any substantiation), is true and inerrant, yet you also admit your gawds are beyond your comprehension.

You thoroughly dismantle your own arguments.

No his ability is beyond our comprehension for now. If we unlock Gods ability it will be no different from man having the natural ability to design and create.

How many times must I say I can't prove the existence of God but only infer a designer. How is that any different from inferring unguided naturalism produced systematic natural processes ?

How many times are you going to thoroughly trash your arguments for the gods?

"Supernaturalism is the natural ability of God to design and create, and it's beyond our comprehension.."

So... how do you know the above is true when you admit it's beyond your comprehension?

It must be magic?

So what you're saying is origins of life is magic ?

It must be magic?

So what you're saying is origins of life is magic ?

I'm saying it's laughable to watch you refute your own argument for the gods and magic.

I think the wand is figurative. How does magic differ from "beyond our comprehension"?

Maybe there is very little difference.

Quotes About Origin Of Life (8 quotes)

It's a common tactic of yours to "quote-mine". So many of your "quotes" are frauds, as they are from selected creation ministries.

I think the wand is figurative. How does magic differ from "beyond our comprehension"?

You would have to ask hollie on that.

I'm asking you. In particular, I'm asking what you meant by this statement:

... because I've always seen them as the same thing (ableit 'magic' is often used mockingly). You denied there is any 'magic' involved in a supernatural account of creation, so I'm asking what your definition of magic is and how it differs from supernatural.

You would have to ask hollie on that.

This is the problem of your own manufacture. Without a single assist from anyone else, you refuted your own argument. You claim to know with 100% certainty that which you later admit is beyond your comprehension.

This is the reason you're now left to "quote-mining".

Forum List

Back