Why is none of the damaging evidence against Hillary being released

Because the releases will be timed for her or her bimbo daughters 2020 run for office.

Aint it great

Trump Ally Roger Stone Claims Huma Abedin Collected Damaging Material on the Clintons

Yes, where is all of that evidence that Hillary is a liar, a crook, a warmonger, taking bribes? For 25+ years the Clintons have endured investigation after investigation, all of which has come up with nothing.

Despite claims by Republicans that the Clintons are a crime family, and despite 17 investigations costing taxpayers $100,000,000, there hasn't been a single witness produced, a single piece of evidence of wrong-doing, or indictment, except for Bill lying about a blow job under oath.

Most of these investigations were begun at the behest of Republicans on fishing expeditions, who started rumours of illegal activities by the Clintons and then went seeking evidence that the Clintons did what the Republicans claimed (with no evidence) that they did. In every instance, Republicans came up short - they found NOTHING.

Call me crazy, but I conclude, there was nothing to find in the first place.

You are starting to sound like a Franco sock, I thought you were Canadian?

Listen I told Franco this and I will tell you also

Obama, Michelle, Nancy Pelosi, harry Reid, Bush sr, Bush Jr, Newt Gingrich combined don't have as many scandals as Hillary has...

Do you see a pattern here?

I looked into every one of the so-called "Clinton Scandals" in depth, reading accounts and news reports from as early as 1990, and some even earlier (for the Anita Broaddrick case) and here is what I found:

Republicans start a rumour of some impropriety by one or both of the Clintons, or someone the Clintons know or who has any sort of tie to the Clintons, is found to be dirty, so Republicans start speculating as to ways the Clintons could be involved. Then they start talking as if their speculation is fact. Then they want these "facts" investigated. An investigation follows where no evidence is found that the Clintons did anything wrong. No witnesses turn against them, even with immunity, and a report is issued clearing the Clintons for lack of any evidence whatsoever. Republicans issue this report and the moment they close the report, they repeat the same lie the report disproves as if the investigation had never happened, and the Clintons hadn't been exonerated.

This happened over and over again. Through 7 Benghazi investigations. Through Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate.

Anita Broaddrick filed an affidavit in the Paula Jones case denying that Clinton had ever raped her and begging the press and the Republican Party to respect her privacy and her leave her alone about it. The Special Prosecutor had the FBI haul her in and threaten her with a perjury charge if she didn't recant and offer her immunity if she did. After that Anita said whatever Republicans told her to say.

Ken Starr has publically apologized to the Clintons for his part in what he deemed to be a "public witch hunt" against them and said he is ashamed of his actions which were motivated by partisanship and damaging to the country.

Today's crop of Republicans have had no such attacks of conscience. Party over country - always.

I started to look into it

You looked I lived through it..anyone who would still say what they say "after they looked into it" and found nothing fishy would say nothing was fishy about Ruby ridge or waco

Oh wait Waco happened on Bill Clinton's watch Ruby Ridge on Bush sr

Yep again put them all together and still don't have as many scandals as Hillary
Yup, all investigated and nothing on Bill or Hilary, ditto all the corrupt Hilary-lock her up. ALL fake news, dupes. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 25 years of BS. Go Trump!

^

The last hold outs after Starr released his report that upset the liberals...

It was the first time you couldn't deny it anymore..

It was priceless...

Because the releases will be timed for her or her bimbo daughters 2020 run for office.

Aint it great

Trump Ally Roger Stone Claims Huma Abedin Collected Damaging Material on the Clintons

Because the investigations continue. The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation used an extremely complex bookkeeping methods. The intent is obvious.

As you know too, the Clinton's have decades of experience skirting the law and finding every legal and/or sort of legal loopholes.

No they didn't. They used an entirely different Foundation Model. Their accounting system was neither complicated, nor did it lack transparency. It was all very clear and above board.

Most family foundations raise money and then donate it to NGO's and other other organizations doing good works. The Clinton Foundation hires the programs and runs them itself. It distributes 75% of all of the AIDS drugs given to children in the World, and 50% of the drugs given to adults. It has been praised by governments throughout the world for their work with educating girls and women, advocating for their rights, and distributing AIDS drugs.

The Clinton Foundations has a 4 star rating (the highest possible) from every charity watchdog in the world. Their financial statements are posted online for all to see.

As for years of skirting the law - given the level of scrutiny they've been under, the Clintons would be fools to do anything even slightly illegal. If Republicans could find anything on either of them, they would have thrown them in jail years ago.

As for the story that Huma has the goods on Hillary and others have seen it, where are the leaks? Where is the hard evidence that this is more than a Republican wet dream?

Like I always said Al Capone is rolling over in his grave how good Hillary was..

He was a novice mastermind criminal compared to her...

Of course not. What a dumb question.
So tell me when does lying under oath is wrong?

In that situation, that blow job had nothing to do with his ability to govern, It was nobody's business but His and the people personally effected by it. Quit looking through people's windows,

Newt Gingrich had the decency to step down, governor Bentley is getting impeached because of it...

Like I said Before Obama, Michelle, Newt, Nancy, Harry, both Bush combined don't have as many scandals as Hillary

Yet the left doesn't notice a pattern here?

Newt knew he could make more off you dupes and Fox. Bentley used funds to defend himself, a crime. Balogna.

No one heard from Newt in a long time after he stepped down..

Balogna. And married a rich ...
Wiki-
The poor showing by Republicans in the 1998 Congressional elections, a reprimand from the House for Gingrich's ethics violation, and pressure from Republican colleagues, resulted in Gingrich's resignation from the speakership on November 6, 1998.[3] He resigned altogether from the House on January 3, 1999.

Since leaving the House, Gingrich has remained active in public policy debates and worked as a political consultant. He founded and chaired several policy think tanks, including American Solutions for Winning the Future and the Center for Health Transformation. He has written or co-authored 27 books. In May 2011, he announced his campaign for theRepublican presidential nomination. On May 2, 2012, Gingrich ended his presidential campaign and endorsed front runner Mitt Romney, who won the nomination.[4]

After being raised Lutheran and spending most of his adult life as a Southern Baptist, Gingrich converted to Roman Catholicism in 2009. He has been married three times, with the first two marriages ending in divorce after he had affairs with other women. He has two children from his first marriage and has been married to Callista Gingrich (née Bisek) since 2000.
The poor showing by Republicans in the 1998 Congressional elections, a reprimand from the House for Gingrich's ethics violation, and pressure from Republican colleagues, resulted in Gingrich's resignation from the speakership on November 6, 1998.[3] He resigned altogether from the House on January 3, 1999.

Since leaving the House, Gingrich has remained active in public policy debates and worked as a political consultant. He founded and chaired several policy think tanks, including American Solutions for Winning the Future and the Center for Health Transformation. He has written or co-authored 27 books. In May 2011, he announced his campaign for theRepublican presidential nomination. On May 2, 2012, Gingrich ended his presidential campaign and endorsed front runner Mitt Romney, who won the nomination.[4]

After being raised Lutheran and spending most of his adult life as a Southern Baptist, Gingrich converted to Roman Catholicism in 2009. He has been married three times, with the first two marriages ending in divorce after he had affairs with other women. He has two children from his first marriage and has been married to Callista Gingrich (née Bisek) since 2000.

You proved yourself a liar. They knew before asking the question. The truth, and you are okay with someone lying under oath.

Yep, what does lying under oath mean anyway? it's just words. People lie all the time - it's what they lie about that gives me the shits. A blowjob? Couldn't give a fuck. National security? Different matter altogether. Whether they lie under oath or generally is irrelevant if the outcome is the same...
So at what point do you draw the line? With me, if you lie. Your a liar and cannot be trusted. Sorry, some still have morals. Would you be okay if your significant other lied to you about the same thing. No big deal?

images

Yes, where is all of that evidence that Hillary is a liar, a crook, a warmonger, taking bribes? For 25+ years the Clintons have endured investigation after investigation, all of which has come up with nothing.

Despite claims by Republicans that the Clintons are a crime family, and despite 17 investigations costing taxpayers $100,000,000, there hasn't been a single witness produced, a single piece of evidence of wrong-doing, or indictment, except for Bill lying about a blow job under oath.

Most of these investigations were begun at the behest of Republicans on fishing expeditions, who started rumours of illegal activities by the Clintons and then went seeking evidence that the Clintons did what the Republicans claimed (with no evidence) that they did. In every instance, Republicans came up short - they found NOTHING.

Call me crazy, but I conclude, there was nothing to find in the first place.

Obama, Michelle, Nancy Pelosi, harry Reid, Bush sr, Bush Jr, Newt Gingrich combined don't have as many scandals as Hillary has...

I looked into every one of the so-called "Clinton Scandals" in depth, reading accounts and news reports from as early as 1990, and some even earlier (for the Anita Broaddrick case) and here is what I found:

Republicans start a rumour of some impropriety by one or both of the Clintons, or someone the Clintons know or who has any sort of tie to the Clintons, is found to be dirty, so Republicans start speculating as to ways the Clintons could be involved. Then they start talking as if their speculation is fact. Then they want these "facts" investigated. An investigation follows where no evidence is found that the Clintons did anything wrong. No witnesses turn against them, even with immunity, and a report is issued clearing the Clintons for lack of any evidence whatsoever. Republicans issue this report and the moment they close the report, they repeat the same lie the report disproves as if the investigation had never happened, and the Clintons hadn't been exonerated.

This happened over and over again. Through 7 Benghazi investigations. Through Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate.

Anita Broaddrick filed an affidavit in the Paula Jones case denying that Clinton had ever raped her and begging the press and the Republican Party to respect her privacy and her leave her alone about it. The Special Prosecutor had the FBI haul her in and threaten her with a perjury charge if she didn't recant and offer her immunity if she did. After that Anita said whatever Republicans told her to say.

Ken Starr has publically apologized to the Clintons for his part in what he deemed to be a "public witch hunt" against them and said he is ashamed of his actions which were motivated by partisanship and damaging to the country.

Today's crop of Republicans have had no such attacks of conscience. Party over country - always.

You looked I lived through it..anyone who would still say what they say "after they looked into it" and found nothing fishy would say nothing was fishy about Ruby ridge or waco

Yep again put them all together and still don't have as many scandals as Hillary
Yup, all investigated and nothing on Bill or Hilary, ditto all the corrupt Hilary-lock her up. ALL fake news, dupes. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 25 years of BS. Go Trump!

^

It was priceless...

Only disgraceful GOPers and silly dupes cared. Bill was never more popular lol.

So tell me when does lying under oath is wrong?

In that situation, that blow job had nothing to do with his ability to govern, It was nobody's business but His and the people personally effected by it. Quit looking through people's windows,

Newt Gingrich had the decency to step down, governor Bentley is getting impeached because of it...

Like I said Before Obama, Michelle, Newt, Nancy, Harry, both Bush combined don't have as many scandals as Hillary

Yet the left doesn't notice a pattern here?

Newt knew he could make more off you dupes and Fox. Bentley used funds to defend himself, a crime. Balogna.

No one heard from Newt in a long time after he stepped down..

Balogna. And married a rich ...
Wiki-

I am talking in the mainstream Franco, an average guy like me didn't hear from him in along time..

I always said if Bill did what Newt did and step down we wouldn't of had Bush Jr, Obama and now Trump..

Aint it great

Because the investigations continue. The Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation used an extremely complex bookkeeping methods. The intent is obvious.

As you know too, the Clinton's have decades of experience skirting the law and finding every legal and/or sort of legal loopholes.

No they didn't. They used an entirely different Foundation Model. Their accounting system was neither complicated, nor did it lack transparency. It was all very clear and above board.

Most family foundations raise money and then donate it to NGO's and other other organizations doing good works. The Clinton Foundation hires the programs and runs them itself. It distributes 75% of all of the AIDS drugs given to children in the World, and 50% of the drugs given to adults. It has been praised by governments throughout the world for their work with educating girls and women, advocating for their rights, and distributing AIDS drugs.

The Clinton Foundations has a 4 star rating (the highest possible) from every charity watchdog in the world. Their financial statements are posted online for all to see.

As for years of skirting the law - given the level of scrutiny they've been under, the Clintons would be fools to do anything even slightly illegal. If Republicans could find anything on either of them, they would have thrown them in jail years ago.

As for the story that Huma has the goods on Hillary and others have seen it, where are the leaks? Where is the hard evidence that this is more than a Republican wet dream?
Then why did she need her emails secret as Secretary of state?

^

It was priceless...

Along the lines of Barry being a criminal crack addicted being reelected to mayor of Washington DC..

Just because someone is popular don't mean it's right.

That's why we have the electrical college.

^

It was priceless...

WTF, you feel this is a popularity contest? You've been spending way too much time with Hillary.

^

It was priceless...

WTF, you feel this is a popularity contest? You've been spending way too much time with Hillary.

Unfortunately they do.

And he is a retired teacher of all things.

^

It was priceless...

Unfortunately they do.

Why am I not surprised?

OP- Yup. SOMEDAY it will all come out. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ lol. Look up brainwashed.

Nah, she is irrelevant now, thank god the Russians hacked her and saved our constitution

She will go down in history along with Bill as master politicians almost compared to Richard Daily sr of Chicago and LBJ

corrupt but smart as all hell when it comes to politics and playing the game

^

It was priceless...

Unfortunately they do.

Why am I not surprised?

Franco is really smart, he also knows how to dumb it down to play the propaganda game on the boards..

I lived through them too. But I was also a new mother who worked full time in another country, so I just assumed that that there must be something to it, and didn't have the time or interest to look into it further.
When Hillary ran for office and this level of vitroil came out, I wanted to know exactly what she had done to engender it, so then I took a long hard look at exactly had had happened.

I think the Clintons were smart enough not to do anything to derail their ambitions, so in that regard, I don't think they did do anything illegal. I think that the Clintons were one of those driven, ambitious "golden couples" that Republicans had way to counter.

Bill Clinton, by every measure was one of the the most popular and successful Presidents in my lifetime. You have to go back to Eisenhauer to find a President who did so well with the economy and the people. It's a difficult balance.

Republicans had nothing. Throughout the Reagan Presidency, the antics of the Administration with Iran Contra and numberous other scandals gave Democrats steady ammunition to go after the Administration, but with the Clintons, they had nothing, except Bill's women, which by gentlemen's agreement in Washington, is an untouchable subject, because there is so much screwing around, nobody wants to go there.

But the Clinton's gave them nothing to work with. So they started rumours about TravelGate, and Whitewater - which was a real scandal, but which in no way involved the Clintons, but did involve some of their backers from Arkansas. Yes, the cattle futures look very fishy, but appearances aren't always fact, and there was no evidence, whatsoever, of funny business.

Yes, they make an outrageous amount in speaking fees, but so does W, and everyone else who does these big seminars. Ronald Reagan was getting $1 million per speech after he left politiccs. Alan Greenspan received $250,000 per speech. Sarah Palin was getting $100,000 per speech, and she was all but illiterate.

I lived through them too. But I was also a new mother who worked full time in another country, so I just assumed that that there must be something to it, and didn't have the time or interest to look into it further.
When Hillary ran for office and this level of vitroil came out, I wanted to know exactly what she had done to engender it, so then I took a long hard look at exactly had had happened.

I think the Clintons were smart enough not to do anything to derail their ambitions, so in that regard, I don't think they did do anything illegal. I think that the Clintons were one of those driven, ambitious "golden couples" that Republicans had way to counter.

Bill Clinton, by every measure was one of the the most popular and successful Presidents in my lifetime. You have to go back to Eisenhauer to find a President who did so well with the economy and the people. It's a difficult balance.

Republicans had nothing. Throughout the Reagan Presidency, the antics of the Administration with Iran Contra and numberous other scandals gave Democrats steady ammunition to go after the Administration, but with the Clintons, they had nothing, except Bill's women, which by gentlemen's agreement in Washington, is an untouchable subject, because there is so much screwing around, nobody wants to go there.

But the Clinton's gave them nothing to work with. So they started rumours about TravelGate, and Whitewater - which was a real scandal, but which in no way involved the Clintons, but did involve some of their backers from Arkansas. Yes, the cattle futures look very fishy, but appearances aren't always fact, and there was no evidence, whatsoever, of funny business.

Yes, they make an outrageous amount in speaking fees, but so does W, and everyone else who does these big seminars. Ronald Reagan was getting $1 million per speech after he left politiccs. Alan Greenspan received $250,000 per speech. Sarah Palin was getting $100,000 per speech, and she was all but illiterate.

I am done picking on you because for a person who lives in another country you sure know more about US politics then most here do..

Your welcome to your opinion and I appreciate that..

But when a person keeps doing the same thing over and over again, when the average American does less and gets tossed in jail for it... Well something is wrong here.

There are no more repugnant people on the planet than the Clintons, The Clinton news network covers for them…

It's easier to convince a RWNJ of some crazy lie than it is to convince them that they have been lied to.
Come on kid, Hillary Clinton never once opened her mouth and told the truth

Is that why the right has such a long line of accusations, but not one piece of actionable evidence to back even one of them up? Except for that silly blowjob from an extremely willing participant.
The fact is Clinton lied under oath about that blow job, and you thinks it's okay. He would've gotten away with it, if it wasn't for a blue dress. So tell me how many lies do you believe still?

Never cared about his blowjob to start with. How many accusations have you proven?
It was much more than that it was rape of someone that could be his granddaughter of age..

Forum List

Back