Why is none of the damaging evidence against Hillary being released

Trump has more important things than an all consuming Hillary trial where candidly she would take a lot of the spotlight
So let her booze it up and dangle around for some time

He lies constantly, but I wouldn't care if it was about a consensual low job. His problem is that he lies about things that are so obviously different from his claims. 3 million illegal voters in California? Give me a break.
That's a white lie to you. So if I show Obama lied the same. You will be okay with that, but we are talking about lying under oath. Which you have proven your okay with. I'll also ask you, you okay lying under oath about treason?

Of course not. What a dumb question.
So tell me when does lying under oath is wrong?

In that situation, that blow job had nothing to do with his ability to govern, It was nobody's business but His and the people personally effected by it. Quit looking through people's windows,

Newt Gingrich had the decency to step down, governor Bentley is getting impeached because of it...

Like I said Before Obama, Michelle, Newt, Nancy, Harry, both Bush combined don't have as many scandals as Hillary

Yet the left doesn't notice a pattern here?

Gingrich had troubles with claims that a course as tax exempt, and Bently was spending state money on the woman he was screwing. Both proven. What have you proven other than you got a lot of people to believe in manufactured scandals that you couldn't prove?

Because the releases will be timed for her or her bimbo daughters 2020 run for office.

Aint it great

Trump Ally Roger Stone Claims Huma Abedin Collected Damaging Material on the Clintons

Yes, where is all of that evidence that Hillary is a liar, a crook, a warmonger, taking bribes? For 25+ years the Clintons have endured investigation after investigation, all of which has come up with nothing.

Despite claims by Republicans that the Clintons are a crime family, and despite 17 investigations costing taxpayers $100,000,000, there hasn't been a single witness produced, a single piece of evidence of wrong-doing, or indictment, except for Bill lying about a blow job under oath.

Most of these investigations were begun at the behest of Republicans on fishing expeditions, who started rumours of illegal activities by the Clintons and then went seeking evidence that the Clintons did what the Republicans claimed (with no evidence) that they did. In every instance, Republicans came up short - they found NOTHING.

Call me crazy, but I conclude, there was nothing to find in the first place.

The Clintons are what we have been saying all along, the establishment darlings. They were protected and advanced because they knew how to toe the line. Investigation after investigation did produce many convictions and should have taken down the Clintons, but the establishment protected them, it took we the people to finally end the regime of the Clintons.

Just using Whitewater as the example:

The Clintons were never charged with any crime. Fifteen other persons were convicted of more than 40 crimes, including Jim Guy Tucker, who was removed from office.[43]

• Jim Guy Tucker: Governor of Arkansas at the time, removed from office (fraud, 3 counts)
  • John Haley: attorney for Jim Guy Tucker (tax evasion)
  • William J. Marks, Sr.: Jim Guy Tucker's business partner (conspiracy)
  • Stephen Smith: former Governor Clinton aide (conspiracy to misapply funds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • Webster Hubbell: Clinton political supporter; Rose Law Firm partner (embezzlement, fraud)
  • Jim McDougal: banker, Clinton political supporter: (18 felonies, varied)
  • Susan McDougal: Clinton political supporter (multiple frauds). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • David Hale: banker, self-proclaimed Clinton political supporter: (conspiracy, fraud)
  • Neal Ainley: Perry County Bank president (embezzled bank funds for Clinton campaign)
  • Chris Wade: Whitewater real estate broker (multiple loan fraud). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • Larry Kuca: Madison real estate agent (multiple loan fraud)
  • Robert W. Palmer: Madison appraiser (conspiracy). Bill Clinton pardoned.
  • John Latham: Madison Bank CEO (bank fraud)
  • Eugene Fitzhugh: Whitewater defendant (multiple bribery)
  • Charles Matthews: Whitewater defendant (bribery)

In that situation, that blow job had nothing to do with his ability to govern, It was nobody's business but His and the people personally effected by it. Quit looking through people's windows,

Newt Gingrich had the decency to step down, governor Bentley is getting impeached because of it...

Like I said Before Obama, Michelle, Newt, Nancy, Harry, both Bush combined don't have as many scandals as Hillary

Newt knew he could make more off you dupes and Fox. Bentley used funds to defend himself, a crime. Balogna.

No one heard from Newt in a long time after he stepped down..

Balogna. And married a rich ...
Wiki-
The poor showing by Republicans in the 1998 Congressional elections, a reprimand from the House for Gingrich's ethics violation, and pressure from Republican colleagues, resulted in Gingrich's resignation from the speakership on November 6, 1998.[3] He resigned altogether from the House on January 3, 1999.

Since leaving the House, Gingrich has remained active in public policy debates and worked as a political consultant. He founded and chaired several policy think tanks, including American Solutions for Winning the Future and the Center for Health Transformation. He has written or co-authored 27 books. In May 2011, he announced his campaign for theRepublican presidential nomination. On May 2, 2012, Gingrich ended his presidential campaign and endorsed front runner Mitt Romney, who won the nomination.[4]

After being raised Lutheran and spending most of his adult life as a Southern Baptist, Gingrich converted to Roman Catholicism in 2009. He has been married three times, with the first two marriages ending in divorce after he had affairs with other women. He has two children from his first marriage and has been married to Callista Gingrich (née Bisek) since 2000.
The poor showing by Republicans in the 1998 Congressional elections, a reprimand from the House for Gingrich's ethics violation, and pressure from Republican colleagues, resulted in Gingrich's resignation from the speakership on November 6, 1998.[3] He resigned altogether from the House on January 3, 1999.

Since leaving the House, Gingrich has remained active in public policy debates and worked as a political consultant. He founded and chaired several policy think tanks, including American Solutions for Winning the Future and the Center for Health Transformation. He has written or co-authored 27 books. In May 2011, he announced his campaign for theRepublican presidential nomination. On May 2, 2012, Gingrich ended his presidential campaign and endorsed front runner Mitt Romney, who won the nomination.[4]

After being raised Lutheran and spending most of his adult life as a Southern Baptist, Gingrich converted to Roman Catholicism in 2009. He has been married three times, with the first two marriages ending in divorce after he had affairs with other women. He has two children from his first marriage and has been married to Callista Gingrich (née Bisek) since 2000.

I am talking in the mainstream Franco, an average guy like me didn't hear from him in along time..

I always said if Bill did what Newt did and step down we wouldn't of had Bush Jr, Obama and now Trump..

Sure, but you've always said a lot of goofy shit.

That's a white lie to you. So if I show Obama lied the same. You will be okay with that, but we are talking about lying under oath. Which you have proven your okay with. I'll also ask you, you okay lying under oath about treason?

So why do you make a big deal with Trumps grabbing pussy remarks? I mean that doesn't make him a bad guy.

NOBODY ever claimed Clinton's blow job wasn't consensual. Not so with Trump's pussy grabbing.
One was just talking, and one lied under oath. One actually did the deed, while one talked about it. Lol, you're an idiot, thanks for proving my point.

It's easier to convince a RWNJ of some crazy lie than it is to convince them that they have been lied to.
Come on kid, Hillary Clinton never once opened her mouth and told the truth

Is that why the right has such a long line of accusations, but not one piece of actionable evidence to back even one of them up? Except for that silly blowjob from an extremely willing participant.
The fact is Clinton lied under oath about that blow job, and you thinks it's okay. He would've gotten away with it, if it wasn't for a blue dress. So tell me how many lies do you believe still?

Never cared about his blowjob to start with. How many accusations have you proven?
It was much more than that it was rape of someone that could be his granddaughter of age..

Big deal. Only three more years between Clinton and Lewensky than there are between Trump and Melania. She was legal age, and wanted to swallow. Nobody forced her to do anything.

So why do you make a big deal with Trumps grabbing pussy remarks? I mean that doesn't make him a bad guy.

NOBODY ever claimed Clinton's blow job wasn't consensual. Not so with Trump's pussy grabbing.
One was just talking, and one lied under oath. One actually did the deed, while one talked about it. Lol, you're an idiot, thanks for proving my point.

The only point anywhere near you is on your head.

I know, integrity means nothing to you.

Integrity means a lot to me. You don't.
You proved yourself wrong.

You proved yourself an idiot. Run along now.
So tell me at what point does lying under oath bother you?

Somewhere beyond a consensual blow job.
How do you know it was consensual? We're you there? Being president can influence anyone. I mean Obama had you sucking his knob for over eight years. Just saying.

Integrity means a lot to me. You don't.

How do you know it was consensual? We're you there? Being president can influence anyone. I mean Obama had you sucking his knob for over eight years. Just saying.

Because she said it was consensual. dumb ass.

Come on kid, Hillary Clinton never once opened her mouth and told the truth

Is that why the right has such a long line of accusations, but not one piece of actionable evidence to back even one of them up? Except for that silly blowjob from an extremely willing participant.
The fact is Clinton lied under oath about that blow job, and you thinks it's okay. He would've gotten away with it, if it wasn't for a blue dress. So tell me how many lies do you believe still?

Never cared about his blowjob to start with. How many accusations have you proven?
It was much more than that it was rape of someone that could be his granddaughter of age..

Big deal. Only three more years between Clinton and Lewensky than there are between Trump and Melania. She was legal age, and wanted to swallow. Nobody forced her to do anything.
See another point you're a liar, she obviously didn't swallow. The reason Bill got busted. Lol, you're a lowlife, a deplorable.

Because she said it was consensual. dumb ass.
And her life was still ruined just like the other women he sexually assaulted.
clinton-sex-offender.jpg

Because the releases will be timed for her or her bimbo daughters 2020 run for office.

Aint it great

Trump Ally Roger Stone Claims Huma Abedin Collected Damaging Material on the Clintons

Yes, where is all of that evidence that Hillary is a liar, a crook, a warmonger, taking bribes? For 25+ years the Clintons have endured investigation after investigation, all of which has come up with nothing.

Despite claims by Republicans that the Clintons are a crime family, and despite 17 investigations costing taxpayers $100,000,000, there hasn't been a single witness produced, a single piece of evidence of wrong-doing, or indictment, except for Bill lying about a blow job under oath.

Most of these investigations were begun at the behest of Republicans on fishing expeditions, who started rumours of illegal activities by the Clintons and then went seeking evidence that the Clintons did what the Republicans claimed (with no evidence) that they did. In every instance, Republicans came up short - they found NOTHING.

You are starting to sound like a Franco sock, I thought you were Canadian?

Listen I told Franco this and I will tell you also

Obama, Michelle, Nancy Pelosi, harry Reid, Bush sr, Bush Jr, Newt Gingrich combined don't have as many scandals as Hillary has...

Do you see a pattern here?

I looked into every one of the so-called "Clinton Scandals" in depth, reading accounts and news reports from as early as 1990, and some even earlier (for the Anita Broaddrick case) and here is what I found:

Republicans start a rumour of some impropriety by one or both of the Clintons, or someone the Clintons know or who has any sort of tie to the Clintons, is found to be dirty, so Republicans start speculating as to ways the Clintons could be involved. Then they start talking as if their speculation is fact. Then they want these "facts" investigated. An investigation follows where no evidence is found that the Clintons did anything wrong. No witnesses turn against them, even with immunity, and a report is issued clearing the Clintons for lack of any evidence whatsoever. Republicans issue this report and the moment they close the report, they repeat the same lie the report disproves as if the investigation had never happened, and the Clintons hadn't been exonerated.

This happened over and over again. Through 7 Benghazi investigations. Through Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate.

Anita Broaddrick filed an affidavit in the Paula Jones case denying that Clinton had ever raped her and begging the press and the Republican Party to respect her privacy and her leave her alone about it. The Special Prosecutor had the FBI haul her in and threaten her with a perjury charge if she didn't recant and offer her immunity if she did. After that Anita said whatever Republicans told her to say.

Ken Starr has publically apologized to the Clintons for his part in what he deemed to be a "public witch hunt" against them and said he is ashamed of his actions which were motivated by partisanship and damaging to the country.

Today's crop of Republicans have had no such attacks of conscience. Party over country - always.

Please show your reliable sources and links to this nonsense.

In addition to the Impeachment of President Clinton for felony perjury.

These are the results and convictions of the various investigations into President Clinton.

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony - Whitewater real-estate investor

John Haley - felony 1998 on fraud

Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy

Charles Matthews - guilty plea for bribery

Eugene Fitzhugh - Whitewater - bribery

Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official - felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign Finance:

Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 midemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate:

William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him signed statement admitting to his deception

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate

Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them

Gingrich had troubles with claims that a course as tax exempt, and Bently was spending state money on the woman he was screwing. Both proven. What have you proven other than you got a lot of people to believe in manufactured scandals that you couldn't prove?
A link to where I supported him? Your not only a low life, but a person who has no common sense.

See another point you're a liar, she obviously didn't swallow. The reason Bill got busted. Lol, you're a lowlife, a deplorable.

OK you got me curious now. How do you know she didn't swallow?

A link to where I supported him? Your not only a low life, but a person who has no common sense.

You're getting a little more nuts than usual now. When did I say you supported Gingrich, or Bently, or Clinton, or whoever the hell you are talking about?

Couldn't prove?

Kennith Starr's multi-million dollar report proved it with out a doubt on Billy Clinton..

It shut 95% if you up except the likes of you and Franco..

The only point anywhere near you is on your head.
So one actually does it and lies under oath, is more innocent than someone being illegally taped. Saying what most celebrities say? That tape was over ten years old.

Whos pussy did he grab?

And was he an elected official at the time?

Aint it great

You are starting to sound like a Franco sock, I thought you were Canadian?

Listen I told Franco this and I will tell you also

Obama, Michelle, Nancy Pelosi, harry Reid, Bush sr, Bush Jr, Newt Gingrich combined don't have as many scandals as Hillary has...

Do you see a pattern here?

I looked into every one of the so-called "Clinton Scandals" in depth, reading accounts and news reports from as early as 1990, and some even earlier (for the Anita Broaddrick case) and here is what I found:

Republicans start a rumour of some impropriety by one or both of the Clintons, or someone the Clintons know or who has any sort of tie to the Clintons, is found to be dirty, so Republicans start speculating as to ways the Clintons could be involved. Then they start talking as if their speculation is fact. Then they want these "facts" investigated. An investigation follows where no evidence is found that the Clintons did anything wrong. No witnesses turn against them, even with immunity, and a report is issued clearing the Clintons for lack of any evidence whatsoever. Republicans issue this report and the moment they close the report, they repeat the same lie the report disproves as if the investigation had never happened, and the Clintons hadn't been exonerated.

This happened over and over again. Through 7 Benghazi investigations. Through Whitewater, Travelgate, Filegate.

Anita Broaddrick filed an affidavit in the Paula Jones case denying that Clinton had ever raped her and begging the press and the Republican Party to respect her privacy and her leave her alone about it. The Special Prosecutor had the FBI haul her in and threaten her with a perjury charge if she didn't recant and offer her immunity if she did. After that Anita said whatever Republicans told her to say.

Ken Starr has publically apologized to the Clintons for his part in what he deemed to be a "public witch hunt" against them and said he is ashamed of his actions which were motivated by partisanship and damaging to the country.

Today's crop of Republicans have had no such attacks of conscience. Party over country - always.

There may be some duplicates. After all, the criminal empire of the Clinton's are far reaching!
William

Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker

resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute

pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony -

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

1998 on fraud Robert Palmer - felony for conspiracy Charles Matthews - guilty
plea for bribery Eugene Fitzhugh -

Whitewater - bribery Webster Hubbell - #2 ranking Justice Dept. Official -
felony for embezzlement and fraud

John Latham - CEO of Madison Bank - bank fraud Campaign

Finance: Johnny Chung - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money
from China

Gene Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Nora Lum - convicted - felony for money laundering for the DNC

Howard Glicken - guilty plea - 2 misdemeanors - funneling foreign donations

Yah Lin "Charlie" Trie - guilty plea - illegal Clinton campaign donations

John Huang - Clinton cronie - felony guilty plea - funneling money from China

Paula Jonesgate: William Jefferson Clinton - found guilty - civil contempt of
court - lying under oath about material facts. The Office of the Independent

Council further presented Clinton with an agreement that had him disbarred from practicing law for 5 years and made him sign a statement admitting to his deception.

Post Administration
Sandy Bergergate Sandy Berger – Clinton National Security Adviser -- found guilty of stealing highly class documents from the National Archive and destroying them.

Most likely, fraud, extortion and many other charges will follow.

OK you got me curious now. How do you know she didn't swallow?
Blue dress ring the blind spot in your head?

Forum List

Back