Why is obama allowed to put his kids in a school only 13% black??

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Sidwell Friends is run by QUAKERS (!!) and is 13% black according to this link

How many black/african-amercian students are enrolled at Sidwell Friends School?

Joe Biden also sends his grandkids there. Washington DC is 51% black so Obozo could have easily put his kids in a black school but he knows, like everyone does, that black means inferior. Why won't the liberals and useless media question him about this brazen hypocrisy.?

Why is he "allowed"? Really, these white wingers understand the darkie in the WHITE House should be answering to them because they are white. He's not really the president. He's just some coon pretending to be someone important. But most white wingers clearly understand he could never be a REAL leader. He's the wrong color.

Here's a little background on the school

Sidwell Friends School - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sidwell Friends School is a highly selective Quaker private school located in Bethesda, Maryland and Washington, D.C., offering pre-kindergarten through secondary school classes. Founded in 1883 by Thomas Sidwell, its motto is "Eluceat omnibus lux" (Let the light shine out from all), alluding to the Quaker concept of inner light. All Sidwell Friends students attend Quaker meeting for worship weekly.
The school's admissions process is merit-based. As documented on the school's website, it gives preference in admissions decisions to members of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers), but otherwise does not discriminate on the basis of religion. The school does accept vouchers under the D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program.
Described as "the Harvard of Washington's private schools"[1], the school has educated children of notable politicians, including those of several Presidents, and personalities. Both of United States President Barack Obama's daughters, Sasha and Malia, and Vice President Joe Biden's grandchildren attend the school

The real question is why other parents aren't allowed to choose the schools their children attend?

White wingers should just stop sending them to school. Problem solved. Besides, that "liberal" education sucks. Keep them at home and teach them "real" knowledge. Like Obama is a Muslim or the earth is only 6,000 years old.

The real question is why other parents aren't allowed to choose the schools their children attend?

White wingers should just stop sending them to school. Problem solved. Besides, that "liberal" education sucks. Keep them at home and teach them "real" knowledge. Like Obama is a Muslim or the earth is only 6,000 years old.

Give us back the tax money we pay to support govt schools and we will gladly home-school or use private schools.

I guess your "liberal" education didn't include reading comprehension.

Why is he "allowed"? Really, these white wingers understand the darkie in the WHITE House should be answering to them because they are white. He's not really the president. He's just some coon pretending to be someone important. But most white wingers clearly understand he could never be a REAL leader. He's the wrong color.

Though I would replace "most" with "any" or "some", you are just ABSOLUTELY FUCKING RIGHT!

How many black/african-amercian students are enrolled at Sidwell Friends School?

Joe Biden also sends his grandkids there. Washington DC is 51% black so Obozo could have easily put his kids in a black school but he knows, like everyone does, that black means inferior. Why won't the liberals and useless media question him about this brazen hypocrisy.?

The whole US is 13.1% black, so it's actually about the same as the country. I'm so embarrassed for you. Another right wing race bait attempt goes awry!!! Why don't you guy just stfu about race instead?

Sidwell's tuition is 32,000 a year. I'm guessing for 32,000 a year you can find almost any color school you want.

The point is that they're kids of privilege, and with all kids of privilege, they get a huge jump start on their peers for going to these private schools, which will propel them to the front of the line for Ivy League colleges, etc and etc. What's the big mystery? Isn't that where Bush's daughters went? Clinton's?

I think he sends his kids to a private Quaker school which is largely white but insists on meeting national standards rather than local (duh!). It is a very secure location and I have my cousin's kid going to it.

I think he sends his kids to a private Quaker school which is largely white but insists on meeting national standards rather than local (duh!). It is a very secure location and I have my cousin's kid going to it.

Same school these guys went to?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKMuVFz3MOQ]Animal House (8/10) Movie CLIP - Finished at Faber (1978) HD - YouTube[/ame]

You are a fucking idiot. And a racist. A fucking idiot racist.

:eusa_hand:

I prefer to believe he's an "idiot fucking racist."

:cool:

The imagery seems most appropriate.

Forum List

Back