Why is obama allowed to put his kids in a school only 13% black??

The real question is why other parents aren't allowed to choose the schools their children attend?

White wingers should just stop sending them to school. Problem solved. Besides, that "liberal" education sucks. Keep them at home and teach them "real" knowledge. Like Obama is a Muslim or the earth is only 6,000 years old.

Give us back the tax money we pay to support govt schools and we will gladly home-school or use private schools.

As soon as I get back the tax money we pay to support overseas wars.

Sidwell Friends is run by QUAKERS (!!) and is 13% black according to this link

How many black/african-amercian students are enrolled at Sidwell Friends School?

Joe Biden also sends his grandkids there. Washington DC is 51% black so Obozo could have easily put his kids in a black school but he knows, like everyone does, that black means inferior. Why won't the liberals and useless media question him about this brazen hypocrisy.?

You are a fucking idiot. And a racist. A fucking idiot racist.

:eusa_hand:

I prefer to believe he's an "idiot fucking racist."

:cool:

The imagery seems most appropriate.

I can live with that...

The point is that they're kids of privilege, and with all kids of privilege, they get a huge jump start on their peers for going to these private schools, which will propel them to the front of the line for Ivy League colleges, etc and etc. What's the big mystery? Isn't that where Bush's daughters went? Clinton's?

But it's different with them. They didn't need to be "allowed" by the white wing.

Who said you couldn't send your kids to a private school?

:dunno:

The voices in his head, and I'm pretty sure when they speak, there's quite an echo.

Most families can't afford to pay taxes to support public schools and pay tuition to a private school at the same time.

Obviously they are way too lazy. You get what you can afford. Those white wingers. If they worked harder, they could afford private schools that are all white. Ones that don't teach that liberal stuff like science.

Who said you couldn't send your kids to a private school?

:dunno:

The voices in his head, and I'm pretty sure when they speak, there's quite an echo.

Most families can't afford to pay taxes to support public schools and pay tuition to a private school at the same time.

So what?

Most families cannot afford to pay taxes to support public schools and pay to spend a week at Disney World.

How many black/african-amercian students are enrolled at Sidwell Friends School?

Joe Biden also sends his grandkids there. Washington DC is 51% black so Obozo could have easily put his kids in a black school but he knows, like everyone does, that black means inferior. Why won't the liberals and useless media question him about this brazen hypocrisy.?

Rumor has it that Mr Obama is 50% white.
Ms Obama ain't that dark, I'm guessing she's got some white genes in her family tree.
Their innocent kids are likely much less than 75% black.
But the amount of melanin one has really isn't an argument for anything, is it?

but he knows, like everyone does, that black means inferior.

I can't figure out why people think y'all are racist

Nobody thinks we are racist. Everyone knows the only racists are all you liberals who want affirmative action for blacks. AA is the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america and haters like YOU support it.

[

The whole US is 13.1% black, so it's actually about the same as the country. I'm so embarrassed for you. Another right wing race bait attempt goes awry!!! Why don't you guy just stfu about race instead?

Who cares, you nitiwit? You think obozo is gonna enroll his kids in Bizmark ND??? DC is over 50% black and that's what matters. Obozo is avoiding black schools cause he knows black schools are inferior. THINK

Sidwell's tuition is 32,000 a year. I'm guessing for 32,000 a year you can find almost any color school you want.

So why didn't he choose a black private school that charges 32k a year.? Cause he knows it would be crap.

I gotta tell ya. I am heartened by the loud and immediate rebuke of this nutter's bullshit thread on the part of our resident "conservatives". You guys really let this fucker know that he is not welcome. Way to go!

The point is that they're kids of privilege, and with all kids of privilege, they get a huge jump start on their peers for going to these private schools, which will propel them to the front of the line for Ivy League colleges, etc and etc. What's the big mystery? Isn't that where Bush's daughters went? Clinton's?

Why didn't obozo pick a high-class black private school then.? I imagine there just isn't such a thing and everybody knows why. Black means inferior. That's what obozo is saying and you liberals should jump on him for that.

You are a fucking idiot. And a racist. A fucking idiot racist.

HAHAHA. I love it when you libs go ballistic and start with the namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right. HAHAHA

Forum List

Back