Why is obama allowed to put his kids in a school only 13% black??

The real question is why other parents aren't allowed to choose the schools their children attend?

They may, provided they are financially capable.

And if they cannot afford to send their children to private schools it is the fault of the parents, who failed to work hard enough and achieve in life, as per conservative dogma.

The president enjoys the benefits and privileges of his hard work, sacrifice, and success, and his children attend private school accordingly; again, as per conservative dogma.

The point is that they're kids of privilege, and with all kids of privilege, they get a huge jump start on their peers for going to these private schools, which will propel them to the front of the line for Ivy League colleges, etc and etc. What's the big mystery? Isn't that where Bush's daughters went? Clinton's?

Why didn't obozo pick a high-class black private school then.? I imagine there just isn't such a thing and everybody knows why. Black means inferior. That's what obozo is saying and you liberals should jump on him for that.

Bookmarked this as the example to use in arguments about vouchers :clap2:

Now I know where the idea for Eric Cartman came from...

Rumor has it that Mr Obama is 50% white.
Ms Obama ain't that dark, I'm guessing she's got some white genes in her family tree.
Their innocent kids are likely much less than 75% black.
But the amount of melanin one has really isn't an argument for anything, is it?

Ever hear of affirmative action? Melanin content is everything when it comes to getting a job or getting accepted at college or getting a scholarship.

Rumor has it that Mr Obama is 50% white.
Ms Obama ain't that dark, I'm guessing she's got some white genes in her family tree.
Their innocent kids are likely much less than 75% black.
But the amount of melanin one has really isn't an argument for anything, is it?

Ever hear of affirmative action? Melanin content is everything when it comes to getting a job or getting accepted at college or getting a scholarship.

Pretty sure that isn't what disqualified you from all those things :eusa_whistle:

Sidwell Friends is run by QUAKERS (!!) and is 13% black according to this link

How many black/african-amercian students are enrolled at Sidwell Friends School?

Joe Biden also sends his grandkids there. Washington DC is 51% black so Obozo could have easily put his kids in a black school but he knows, like everyone does, that black means inferior. Why won't the liberals and useless media question him about this brazen hypocrisy.?

You are a fucking idiot. And a racist. A fucking idiot racist.

HAHAHA. I love it when you libs go ballistic and start with the namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right. HAHAHA

And I love it when morons assume a person's political affiliation simply because they don't agree with some aspect of their beliefs...

Oh, and that was nowhere near "ballistic," simply a statement of truth. You have, on numerous occasions, in numerous posts proven yourself to be an idiot and a racist. These facts cannot be denied.

I gotta tell ya. I am heartened by the loud and immediate rebuke of this nutter's bullshit thread on the part of our resident "conservatives". You guys really let this fucker know that he is not welcome. Way to go!

HAHAHA More namecalling from the libs. That's all they ever have and i am heartened to see them admit i'm right. HAHA

Or because, there's no such thing as a "Black Private School" outside your little imaginary world.

HAHAHA. Are you sure you meant to say that, liberal? Your point is the one i'm making - that obozo is forced to choose white private schools because predominantly black schools, public or private, are cesspools full of morons. Everybody knows it, esp obozo.

[

The president enjoys the benefits and privileges of his hard work, sacrifice, and success, and his children attend private school accordingly; again, as per conservative dogma.

It's not just a private school, it's a WHITE private school. Why didn't obozo choose a black private school? Most likely because there aren't any. Black means inferior and i wish you libs would admit that you believe it too.

The whole US is 13.1% black, so it's actually about the same as the country. I'm so embarrassed for you. Another right wing race bait attempt goes awry!!! Why don't you guy just stfu about race instead?

Why don't both of you?

Sidwell Friends is run by QUAKERS (!!) and is 13% black according to this link

How many black/african-amercian students are enrolled at Sidwell Friends School?

Joe Biden also sends his grandkids there. Washington DC is 51% black so Obozo could have easily put his kids in a black school but he knows, like everyone does, that black means inferior. Why won't the liberals and useless media question him about this brazen hypocrisy.?

What do you mean why are they allowed? Is there a reason why anyone should be restricted from a good education?

And DC is 51% black - or so we're told. It's undoubtedly much higher than that since all cities understate the black population to avoid scaring off business.

Lies make baby Jesus cry.

Not a lie and you know it. DC is more like 70% black and detroit and atlanta are over 90. But nobody wants to admit it and who can blame them?

What do you mean why are they allowed? Is there a reason why anyone should be restricted from a good education?

By allowed i mean why does the press let him get away with it? Obozo is black and the media should hound him over why he prefers his kids go to a mainly white school.

I bet nearly all democrat congressmen and liberal newsmen in DC put their kids in white schools too. In her book "Mugged" ann coulter says that white-hater chris matthews put his kids in schools that were just 3% black.!!! Everybody knows black means inferior (outside of pro sports) and i want them to admit it.

By allowed i mean why does the press let him get away with it? Obozo is black and the media should hound him over why he prefers his kids go to a mainly white school.

I understand the point that you are trying too make

I understand the point that you are trying too make

BigDerp danced around the idea of putting this nutjob in his place........but just could not "pull the trigger".

He understands the point that the idiot racist is trying to make. How sweet.

Got to be hard to be a racist fucker who does not want everyone to know it. Because nothing is easier than laying into the racist OP once and for all.

How about it, BigDerp? Take the plunge.

[

It's not just a private school, it's a WHITE private school. Why didn't obozo choose a black private school? Most likely because there aren't any. Black means inferior and i wish you libs would admit that you believe it too.

I have a few questions for you:

1. Why do you ask "why Obama is allowed"? Is there a law stating that Americans, even the President, aren't allowed to place their children in the school of their choice?

2. Does this school only have "white" children?

3. If that were true, what is the problem with our President putting his children in such a school, if the school accepts them?

4. How are black people "inferior"? Are you saying that our President is "inferior"? Are you saying his children are "inferior"? to you?

Forum List

Back