Why is obama allowed to put his kids in a school only 13% black??

Sidwell Friends is run by QUAKERS (!!) and is 13% black according to this link

How many black/african-amercian students are enrolled at Sidwell Friends School?

Joe Biden also sends his grandkids there. Washington DC is 51% black so Obozo could have easily put his kids in a black school but he knows, like everyone does, that black means inferior. Why won't the liberals and useless media question him about this brazen hypocrisy.?

Obama can put his girls in whatever damned school he believes best for them, so fuck off.

Guess what?

Black or white, Obama is the President of the United States. A Presidents kids don't go to school with the neighborhood kids. Just doesn't work like that

How many black/african-amercian students are enrolled at Sidwell Friends School?

Joe Biden also sends his grandkids there. Washington DC is 51% black so Obozo could have easily put his kids in a black school but he knows, like everyone does, that black means inferior. Why won't the liberals and useless media question him about this brazen hypocrisy.?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1227194477AuGgTo.jpg

[

The president enjoys the benefits and privileges of his hard work, sacrifice, and success, and his children attend private school accordingly; again, as per conservative dogma.

It's not just a private school, it's a WHITE private school. Why didn't obozo choose a black private school? Most likely because there aren't any. Black means inferior and i wish you libs would admit that you believe it too.

Clark Atlanta University

Why is he "allowed"? Really, these white wingers understand the darkie in the WHITE House should be answering to them because they are white. He's not really the president. He's just some coon pretending to be someone important. But most white wingers clearly understand he could never be a REAL leader. He's the wrong color.

Language like that and you call US racist?

The point is that they're kids of privilege, and with all kids of privilege, they get a huge jump start on their peers for going to these private schools, which will propel them to the front of the line for Ivy League colleges, etc and etc. What's the big mystery? Isn't that where Bush's daughters went? Clinton's?

Yet the libs will vehemently defend this 1% privilege for their chosen ONE. Why aren't they screeching for "equality" and "fairness", demanding that all other children be afforded the same opportunity?

Sidwell's tuition is 32,000 a year. I'm guessing for 32,000 a year you can find almost any color school you want.

DC Public Schools receive almost $30K per capita per student annually and I gurantee they do not receive the same security, facilities, or learning materials that Sidwell does. If DC spends the most per student, why would the Liberal Elitists in NW DC feel compelled to send their kids to such a school based in Washington DC so under represented by blacks??

The point is that they're kids of privilege, and with all kids of privilege, they get a huge jump start on their peers for going to these private schools, which will propel them to the front of the line for Ivy League colleges, etc and etc. What's the big mystery? Isn't that where Bush's daughters went? Clinton's?

yes that is true, but guilt and shame assignation always seems to get sidetracked as it never seems to be applied to those that carry that swing hammer e.i. a) I thought it was the gop that were elitists...? thats the medias view b) why then doesn't it matter that obama didn't do anything to stop vouchers from being deep sixed for minorities in DC?

The United States is 13% black

Washington DC is 50.7% black and Sidwell Friends is located in Washington, DC.

So what does that have to do with President Obama?

Predicatably, you are shifting the goal posts. You were the one that sited black population in the US. Being that Sidwell Friends is located in a city 50 percent black, could they not do better than 13 percent black enrollment?

The retort is that Sidwell Friends has 13 percent black enrollment which mirrors the US black population. Based on this position, perhaps the poster is suggesting that if other US institutions match/mirros the US black population, all is good.

Like Sidwell Friends, imagine if these other institutions are 13 percent black...

- Federal Government Employees
- Municipal employees in Detroit
- The NBA
- The NFL
- Corporate America
- The Military

In all of the posts I have ever read on this board, I have never seen a notion put forth by Liberal or Conservative, that an institution capping its black enrollment should match the US Black Population. Amazing.

Last edited:

The retort is that Sidwell Friends has 13 percent black enrollment which mirrors the US black population. Based on this position, perhaps the poster is suggesting that if other US institutions match/mirros the US black population, all is good.

Like Sidwell Friends, imagine if these other institutions are 13 percent black...

- The NBA
- The NFL
- Corporate America
- The Military

In all of the posts I have ever read on this board, I have never seen a notion put forth by Liberal or Conservative, that an institution capping its black enrollment should match the US Black Population. Amazing.

Sorry....but your logic is still lost on me

Personally, I think that a prestigeous school like Sidwell having 13% black population is pretty damned good. All private schools should do as well

Common fucking sense: the President is a millionaire who can afford top schooling for his kids (ie whatever school he wants). Not sure why this has to be a racially charged thing.

No offense, but this is a dumb post.

Last edited:
[

The whole US is 13.1% black, so it's actually about the same as the country. I'm so embarrassed for you. Another right wing race bait attempt goes awry!!! Why don't you guy just stfu about race instead?

Who cares, you nitiwit? You think obozo is gonna enroll his kids in Bizmark ND??? DC is over 50% black and that's what matters. Obozo is avoiding black schools cause he knows black schools are inferior. THINK

We know what you conservatives think of black schools. You're side has been thinking of blacks that way since 1860.

Majority black schools are underfunded. The problem is a lack of resources. And I don't care if they already get more per student than other schools. It's still too little.

[

The president enjoys the benefits and privileges of his hard work, sacrifice, and success, and his children attend private school accordingly; again, as per conservative dogma.

It's not just a private school, it's a WHITE private school. Why didn't obozo choose a black private school? Most likely because there aren't any. Black means inferior and i wish you libs would admit that you believe it too.

I have a few questions for you:

1. Why do you ask "why Obama is allowed"? Is there a law stating that Americans, even the President, aren't allowed to place their children in the school of their choice?

2. Does this school only have "white" children?

3. If that were true, what is the problem with our President putting his children in such a school, if the school accepts them?

4. How are black people "inferior"? Are you saying that our President is "inferior"? Are you saying his children are "inferior"? to you?

Why hasn't the OP answered these questions yet?

1. Why do you ask "why Obama is allowed"? Is there a law stating that Americans, even the President, aren't allowed to place their children in the school of their choice?

3. If that were true, what is the problem with our President putting his children in such a school, if the school accepts them?

4. How are black people "inferior"? Are you saying that our President is "inferior"? Are you saying his children are "inferior"? to you?

How can you ask such stupid questions as is the school all white. The thread title says it's 13% black!!!!

- The NBA
- The NFL
- Corporate America
- The Military

Personally, I think that a prestigeous school like Sidwell having 13% black population is pretty damned good. All private schools should do as well

Your logic is that a prestigious school with a 13 percent black enrollment in a city that has a 50 percent black population is acceptable. That is all you need to understand. Your logic, not mine. Understand your own logic.

How can you ask such stupid questions as is the school all white. The thread title says it's 13% black!!!!

She probably was being sarcastic (sometimes its difficult for folks to pick up on complexities like this).

How bout you take a shot at the other questions?

- The NBA
- The NFL
- Corporate America
- The Military

Your logic is that a prestigious school with a 13 percent black enrollment in a city that has a 50 percent black population is acceptable. That is all you need to understand. Your logic, not mine. Understand your own logic.

I'm sorry.....are you losing sleep over the current minority makeup at Sidwell Friends?

Having a prestigious school in any major city with that large a minority makeup is pretty impressive. You are welcome to point out private schools that do better

Forum List

Back