Why is Obama so loved?

He owes a lot of it to GWB. GWB got everyone so scared of terrorism that they think anything Obama does in the name of security is great! That and there are a lot more do nothings than doers who are getting to get more for free, what's not to like.

Just stop. For Christs sake dont you get tired of always saying it is Bushes fault? The man hasn't been in power to to do anything in over 4 years.

It is a direct result of mindless minions who contracted 'stickittothemanitis' and as a result flock to a politician who panders to their diseased cravings for redistribution thru class warfare...

Can there be that many stupid people out there? Ignorance isnt stupidity. Who do we blame for their ignorance? Media and schools.

There can be that many stupid people.. in combination with that many gullible, jealous, and greedy people who simply want something for nothing and at the expense of someone else

He is popular because he is obviously trying to combat conservative efforts to grind down minorities and elevate the financially elite. He is, of course, not at all popular with the ever-shrinking hard core of the Rupublican Party with their selfish and indulgant aims and goals. But who cares? The Republican Party, as it has come to exist today, is on its way out.

I think he just said 'because Barry gives out lots of free shit.'

This is something that has me puzzled...I mean I understand why the die hard fascist progressives love him but I dont see why the rank and file does. What has he done to be so liked by anyone not hard left wing fascist?

Obamacare? It is nothing but a tax on all of us. It doesn't even fix anything he said we needed it for.

ummmm What else has he done? Osama? Please it took his pussy ass 6 hours to give the go ahead. Also lets face it even a monkey could have made that command. It isnt like he personally got the info or was he one of the team that took Osama out....Hell if anything the president made then less safe cause the stupid fuck told the world which team did the action.

what else? Ending dont ask dont tell?????I guess making it easier for homosexuals to get ridiculed and beat up is a good thing to fascist progressives.

What else?

Is he truly "loved" or is he simply NOT the other guy. Partisan hacks vote for their own. Cradle to grave party voters do the same. I suspect the percentage of thinking voters is much smaller than the above.
Yet Romney was not worse then Obama so why is Obama still president?

They cheat better? They got out the vote better? Lefties always vote D whereas Righties do not always vote R?

^^^Negged by Jillian for asking questions. lol

Last edited:
It is a direct result of mindless minions who contracted 'stickittothemanitis' and as a result flock to a politician who panders to their diseased cravings for redistribution thru class warfare...

nooooooo... not even close DD.

he's popular because he seems like he has people's best interests at heart, even when he's imperfect.... unlike romney, unlike bush. (hard to say re mccain, b/c palin and his huge jump to the right last time out wrecked his brand).

but you act like there wasn't any way any of the 52% of the country would have voted against him. no doubt that's true for some. but it's not true of enough of the electorate to have turned it around for a decent candidate.

the whining really needs to stop. and the idea that it's about redistrubution is really offensive... especially to people like me who pay an awful lot of money in taxes.

and it certainly couldn't have had anything to do with 'legitimate rape' and 'g-d's will', could it have?

or with giving useless vouchers for health coverage to people like me when they get old (after paul ryan's mother no longer needs to live off her own social security checks).

how about the right starts to take responsibility for not offering anything worth voting for for the majority of us.

Last edited:
He is popular because he is obviously trying to combat conservative efforts to grind down minorities and elevate the financially elite. He is, of course, not at all popular with the ever-shrinking hard core of the Rupublican Party with their selfish and indulgant aims and goals. But who cares? The Republican Party, as it has come to exist today, is on its way out.

You honestly believe this? You think making sure minorities stay in the ghetto and are permanently dependent on foodstamps as doing them a favor?

Still believing that tired old lie that the Democrat party is the party of the downtrodden and the working man?

Can there be that many stupid people out there? Ignorance isnt stupidity. Who do we blame for their ignorance? Media and schools.

There can be that many stupid people.. in combination with that many gullible, jealous, and greedy people who simply want something for nothing and at the expense of someone else

maybe. Yet I am a optimist and would rather say it is ignorance and bad upbringing.... How different are the young brought up today then when we were kids?

Is he truly "loved" or is he simply NOT the other guy. Partisan hacks vote for their own. Cradle to grave party voters do the same. I suspect the percentage of thinking voters is much smaller than the above.

They cheat better? They got out the vote better? Lefties always vote D whereas Righties do not always vote R?

That might be a very accurate statement. Culture is killing conservatism. We dont market as well as fascist progressives.

I like him because he brings out the intolerant nature of the pseudo-conservatives, like the OP, who demonstrates his lack of understanding of the fundementals of American politics by calling the President of the United States, the leader of the Free World, a Progressive Fascist.

I have no love for several of his policy decisions.

he's popular because he seems like he has people's best interests at heart, even when he's imperfect.... unlike romney, unlike bush. (hard to say re mccain, b/c palin and his huge jump to the right last time out wrecked his brand).

but you act like there wasn't any way any of the 52% of the country would have voted against him. no doubt that's true for some. but it's not true of enough of the electorate to have turned it around for a decent candidate.

the whining really needs to stop. and the idea that it's about redistrubution is really offensive... especially to people like me who pay an awful lot of money in taxes.

and it certainly couldn't have had anything to do with 'legitimate rape' and 'g-d's will', could it have?

or with giving useless vouchers for health coverage to people like me when they get old (after paul ryan's mother no longer needs to live off her own social security checks).

how about the right starts to take responsibility for not offering anything worth voting for for the majority of us.
You think making a free nation less free is having our best interest at heart?

We haven't been a free nation in a long, long, long time.

what's less free? my rights are much more protected when democrats are in power... the rights of minorities are much more protected when democrats are in power... the rights of gays are much more protected when democrats are in power... individual rights are much more protected when democrats pick justices. rightwing justices are horrible at individual rights.

unless it's your right to discriminate against women... then they rock.

Still believing that tired old lie that the Democrat party is the party of the downtrodden and the working man?

It beats the hell out of flaunting the historic truth about democrats right?

People's best interest at the expense of someone else, granted by government so that votes can be farmed... THAT is more accurate

That might be a very accurate statement. Culture is killing conservatism. We dont market as well as fascist progressives.

Obama sucks and the Dems are hardly a valid alternative to the Repubs for a thinking person. The Rs have simply not offered me a true change fiscally and on social issues I want both parties and government to stay the hell out of my business on most issues.

Forum List

Back