Why is Obama such an insecure little crybaby?

the two worst candidates in more than a century

more than eleven million more voted against Trump

more than four million more voted for Clinton than Trump

a Congress full of GOP antiTrumpers and Freedom Caucus
Oh shut up. Before her Waterloo, you were heaping praise on Hillary Clinton.
Oh how the grapes continue to sour
:lol: Show me where I heaped praise on Clinton: show us! You are book marked.

And your comment says not about 11 million more voted against Trump than for him, for than four million for Clinton than Trump, and congress as a whole despises Trump.
Are we now up tp 11 million? :laugh:

You'll always be one of my favorite village idiots, Jake. I like reading your posts. :)

And your comment says not about 11 million more voted against Trump than for him, for than four million for Clinton than Trump, and congress as a whole despises Trump.
Are we now up tp 11 million? :laugh: You'll always be one of my favorite village idiots, Jake. I like reading your posts. :)
That's you, my little stooge, talking to yourself in the mirror.

Eleven million more voted against Trump than for him.

Millions regret that they voted for Trump.

And the GOP in Congress are preparing him a cocktail of political pills.

Keep posting, little buddy.

Are we now up tp 11 million? :laugh: You'll always be one of my favorite village idiots, Jake. I like reading your posts. :)
That's you, my little stooge, talking to yourself in the mirror.

Eleven million more voted against Trump than for him.

Millions regret that they voted for Trump.

And the GOP in Congress are preparing him a cocktail of political pills.

Keep posting, little buddy.
And Hillary was going to win the election. lol

Is there a reason why you think anyone here should value your opinion on anything?

Because more than eleven million more voted against him than for him.

Millions who voted for him are regretting their votes for him.

Congress is getting ready to break him.

And the American people are ready to oppose him, the real Americans.

Don't let me stand in the way of you telling yourself whatever helps you through the day. :)

Don't let me stand in the way of you telling yourself whatever helps you through the day. :)
:) Even gave in on the intel briefings this week. Will he turn against the Russians and Putin? This time it is McCain standing there with the bigger club than in 2015 with a braggart Trump. Hmmm.

:) Even gave in on the intel briefings this week. Will he turn against the Russians and Putin? This time it is McCain standing there with the bigger club than in 2015 with a braggart Trump. Hmmm.
Whatever he does, it'll be something smarter than you can understand. :)

That isn't to suggest I think you're an idiot, Jake. You're just not as smart as Trump. :)

Trump is simply not up to the job.
Yeah, people without affirmative action credentials or husband's coat tails are unfit for the presidency.
:lmao:You barely make a living and are showing your hatred of those who have done far better than you. Tough. The soon to be former President has had no trouble pushing Trump around, which is not the mark of a cry baby. But your cry babying is exactly that.

Last edited:
Trump is simply not up to the job.
Yeah, people without affirmative action credentials or husband's coat tails are unfit for the presidency.
:lmao:You barely make a living and are showing your hatred of those who have done far better than you. Tough. The soon to be former President has had no trouble pushing Trump around, which is not the mark of a cry baby. But your cry babying is exactly that.
Yeah, both Trump and I are dead broke. No, wait a minute, that was the Beast:

They are rich, you are dead broke.

And you are a far bigger cry baby than Obama. :)

Really. You've been the No. 1 pillow-biter around here for about two months. So I guess you've even topped Obama. You could get a job with the DNC. Think about it, but you'd have to pay taxes and lose Section 8 housing and food stamps though.

Really. You've been the No. 1 pillow-biter around here for about two months. So I guess you've even topped Obama. You could get a job with the DNC. Think about it, but you'd have to pay taxes and lose Section 8 housing and food stamps though.
That is you to whom you are talking in the mirror: dead broke and needing goveernment assistance. Unlike President Obama, you are "insecure little crybaby" who is beginning to realize that Trump's election will mean nothing good for you.

You do realize the lame duck is on his way out, time to move on to bigger and better things...
The lame duck season will result in more trade offs between Obama and Congress that make the far right, the alt right, and the small government groups cry. :lmao:

That is you to whom you are talking in the mirror: dead broke and needing goveernment assistance. Unlike President Obama, you are "insecure little crybaby" who is beginning to realize that Trump's election will mean nothing good for you.
I can get government assistance in Europe?! Section 8 housing and food stamps?

Hell, I might as well go to the embassy tomorrow.

That is you to whom you are talking in the mirror: dead broke and needing government assistance. Unlike President Obama, you are "insecure little crybaby" who is beginning to realize that Trump's election will mean nothing good for you.
I can get government assistance in Europe?! Section 8 housing and food stamps? Hell, I might as well go to the embassy tomorrow.
Of course you are eligible for government assistance in Europe. You did not know that?

Forum List

Back