Why is Obama trying to sell immigration reform IN OTHER COUNTRIES?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Who gives a shit what another nation thinks of our immigration policies.

Come home and do your damn job.

Being the face of America in other countries IS his job. If there's something that needs to be done, that's Congress' job. He only has to be there to sign the bills, unless you think he hasn't signed enough EOs.

Being the face of America in other countries IS his job. If there's something that needs to be done, that's Congress' job. He only has to be there to sign the bills, unless you think he hasn't signed enough EOs.

Why should we give a flying fuck what Mexico thinks of our immigration policy? Did they ask us for our opinion of theirs?

I've heard the speeches he's giving. That is not being the face of our nation. Our nation is comprised of multiple views. If he thinks this bill is the way to go he needs to sell it here not abroad.

Why should we give a flying fuck what Mexico thinks of our immigration policy? Did they ask us for our opinion of theirs?

Why should we give a flying fuck what you think? You're an embarrassment to the country. I'll take a hard working Mexican over a dozen of you any day.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

He doesn't believe in borders and is a globalist that wants to wipe out the concept of the nation state. Fact.

Why should we give a flying fuck what you think? You're an embarrassment to the country. I'll take a hard working Mexican over a dozen of you any day.

Yeah.....let's let them turn America into the same kind of shit-hole Mexico is.

Well,

People that want to form a EU, Union of south American states, African union, etc certainly care. Free movement zone here we come!

I've heard the speeches he's giving. That is not being the face of our nation. Our nation is comprised of multiple views. If he thinks this bill is the way to go he needs to sell it here not abroad.

We're seeing his speeches here, aren't we? It doesn't matter where he says it. He can talk to Congress until he's blue in the face, but if Boehner & Co. don't want to meet him half way, he'll just have to shame them into doing their jobs. Maybe they need a reminder of what being against background checks did for their reputations.

I believe he is trying to solidify a voting base for future Democrats.

That's certainly part of it... :eek: The way I see it there's two kinds of globalist; 1# Transnationalist within the republican party that fight for cheap labor for the businesses(corporations, farmers, etc); 2# Cultural Marxist that believe in the dreams of Marx's borderless world of one race.

McCain, Rubio=transnationalist.

Last edited:

We're seeing his speeches here, aren't we? It doesn't matter where he says it. He can talk to Congress until he's blue in the face, but if Boehner & Co. don't want to meet him half way, he'll just have to shame them into doing their jobs. Maybe they need a reminder of what being against background checks did for their reputations.

Im seeing him ass kiss in Mexico. Nothing more. If this bill is good for Americans he needs to tell AMERICANS.

Yeah.....let's let them turn America into the same kind of shit-hole Mexico is.

Why do you assume that's how it would work? You don't seem to have much faith in the American way! :eusa_eh:

I believe he is trying to solidify a voting base for future Democrats.

That's an idea. It's not illegal immigration, if Mexico becomes states 51-82. :clap2:

If you don't want to discuss it you can just stop posting. Making an ass of yourself isn't necessary.

What's wrong with that idea? Is there some sort of reason they couldn't be admitted into the union? It's a long shot, but at one point we already took about half the country.

Forum List

Back