Why is Obamacare so important?

That has exactly no bearing on the discussion.
It has a lot, given that you're complaining that regulations are driving up costs, but it appears you don't quite understand what those regulations mean.
Then they are stupid. We shouldn't make stupid laws just to protect stupid people from their own stupidity.
When a person's stupidity affects the entire system, it makes sense to try to mitigate it.
Yep. That's one of the risks of running an insurance company. But we shouldn't be passing laws to protect insurance company profits.
Just explaining why it's rational for them to cover preventative care.

Just explaining why it's rational for them to cover preventative care.

No, you're making excuses for why it should be required by law. And you're highlighting the real reason. It's all about protecting insurance company profits at the expense of consumers.

Out of curiosity, do you work for a health insurance company?

No, you're making excuses for why it should be required by law. And you're highlighting the real reason. It's all about protecting insurance company profits at the expense of consumers.

It's not protecting insurance company profits, silly. It's keeping premiums down. Premiums are directly related to insurance company expenditures. Didn't you know that?

It's not protecting insurance company profits, silly. It's keeping premiums down.

You owe me a keyboard. I just spit soda all over it laughing.

What is it about this horrific program that the democrooks are so adamant about keeping in place, in spite of the incredible election loss they suffered in 2010 after barely getting it across the finish line?

It's a bullshit law. It did the exact opposite of every promise the meat puppet faggot made. The fuckin WEBSITE ALONE cost $1.7B and was a complete goatfuck. A handful of college dipshits created Face(ASS)Book for next to nothing and became billionaires. The entire law should have been flushed down a toilet but for some unknown reason we're still stuck trying to get rid of it. Even the republicrats act as if it needs to be "replaced".

It's a turd, you don't polish turds and pretend you made something better out of it. The reason HC costs so much is BECAUSE OF GOVERNMENT, not because they needed to regulate the shit out of it more.

I hope that after ACB gets to fumigate the smell of sulphur and old diapers from RBG's old office she will put the final fork into this abysmal program and that the GOP led by Trump will get the fucking lawyers out of the medical industry.

I'd have responded if you hadn't gone the faggot route

I don't think there is a single post by this guy without some sort of weird preoccupation with homosexuality.

It's common for gay people like yourself to desire those not on your team secretly are.

It's common for idiots like yourself to be pre-oocupied with sexuality of others and making up total bullshit out of thin air.

I aint making anything up, not pre-occupied either. Are you saying you haven't come out?

100% you are making up bs.

I am in fact straight and it's really tough to see how someone in their right mind would be making up sexuality of total strangers on some online forum.

It's just that I've seen your posts, and you sport a gay avatar.

I play high level tennis and in my avatar is the greatest player of all time and multi-year athlete of the year among all the sports.

But to stupid, ignorant bumpkin like you it's a sign of homosexuality.

I'm afraid you've misread me. It doesn't bother me you're a high-level gay person playing tennis. What's troublesome is these are representative of the condition of your brain today. Like I mentioned, I've read some of your posts.

Not all gay people are PROG
Not all tennis players are PROG
All gay tennis players are PROG

You keep calling a straight man gay while talking about how someone is misreading something.

Good job idiot.

Thanks to Obamacare More People Can Afford Healthcare, Are Insured & get Better Care!!!

Biden didn't make this chart, it came from Trump's Government!!!
Hillarycare & Obamacare cost are a smaller percent of Workers Pay & GDP!!!
fredgraph.png

uninsured-rate-among-the-nonelderly-population-1972-2018q1white.png

Every country that has MORE practicing physicians per capita than the USA, has Socialized Healthcare!
TWITTER-Physicians-Per-1000.png

:thewave:
That is because WAGES went up as Trump got the economy running--------------More jobs equals more demand for employees which means employees got paid more. Obama's health scam should be done away with----

The only reason Democrats keep bringing up Obamacare is they want to distract from the failures of Obamacare, my friends!

liberals love their welfare entitlements like Obamacare, but deep down in their soul, they know it isn't right!

Forum List

Back