Why is only white people are called racist

When a white person trys to speak up for his race or he is proud of his race, he is called a racist. this dont happen to a person who is not white. The bad feeling to white people, is this perhaps cause by multiculture of not white people to there country? White priviledge is part of multiculture movement in Europe and USA. What are white people suppose to be priviledge about?
James Webb: Diversity and the Myth of White Privilege - WSJ

Forty years ago, as the United States experienced the civil rights movement, the supposed monolith of White Anglo-Saxon Protestant dominance served as the whipping post for almost every debate about power and status in America. After a full generation of such debate, WASP elites have fallen by the wayside and a plethora of government-enforced diversity policies have marginalized many white workers. The time has come to cease the false arguments and allow every American the benefit of a fair chance at the future.

I have dedicated my political career to bringing fairness to America's economic system and to our work force, regardless of what people look like or where they may worship. Unfortunately, present-day diversity programs work against that notion, having expanded so far beyond their original purpose that they now favor anyone who does not happen to be white.

They say you can't be a racist if you are black living in a society ruled by whites but I'm a white boy who grew up on the mean streets of Detroit and trust me, when/if the blacks are the majority, they too can be very racist.

I was in 4th grade and adult female black teachers clearly didn't like me because I was white. I also remember my brother went to a birthday party and when the door opened the black dad said sorry no honkey will ever step foot in my house.

According to the rules of Political Correctness, only white folks can be racists. Everybody else is just a victim.

It is difficult not to b e political correctness. A person that try to be political correctness he must accept things that he know are wrong or different from his culture

This is the biggest load of horse shit I have ever read on USMB.

English seems to be his 2nd or 3rd language. Does it make more sense to you this way:

To be politically correct is difficult because doing so entails publicly lying against the private truths that you hold.

When a white person trys to speak up for his race or he is proud of his race, he is called a racist. this dont happen to a person who is not white. The bad feeling to white people, is this perhaps cause by multiculture of not white people to there country? White priviledge is part of multiculture movement in Europe and USA. What are white people suppose to be priviledge about?

I had a teenage Pakistani girl who is my daughters friend point out to me that white people have nothing to be proud of. White pride is inherently racist because the only things they have done that can be attributed to their race is oppress other people. Other races however have achieved in spite of racism from whites and therefore can be proud of that.

This is the second biggest load of horse shit I have ever read on USMB.

I love the irony there. White people have nothing to be proud of, so her Pakistani parents decided to uproot their family from glorious Pakistan and bring everyone to America, a society primarily built by white people. Why did her parents chose to do this - because they wanted to go society which was worse that Pakistan?

Forty years ago, as the United States experienced the civil rights movement, the supposed monolith of White Anglo-Saxon Protestant dominance served as the whipping post for almost every debate about power and status in America. After a full generation of such debate, WASP elites have fallen by the wayside and a plethora of government-enforced diversity policies have marginalized many white workers. The time has come to cease the false arguments and allow every American the benefit of a fair chance at the future.

I have dedicated my political career to bringing fairness to America's economic system and to our work force, regardless of what people look like or where they may worship. Unfortunately, present-day diversity programs work against that notion, having expanded so far beyond their original purpose that they now favor anyone who does not happen to be white.

They say you can't be a racist if you are black living in a society ruled by whites but I'm a white boy who grew up on the mean streets of Detroit and trust me, when/if the blacks are the majority, they too can be very racist.

I was in 4th grade and adult female black teachers clearly didn't like me because I was white. I also remember my brother went to a birthday party and when the door opened the black dad said sorry no honkey will ever step foot in my house.

Thats BS. Black people can be racist. I think what you mean is that Black people cannot practice racism since they dont have a system in place to discriminate due to race.

It is difficult not to b e political correctness. A person that try to be political correctness he must accept things that he know are wrong or different from his culture

This is the biggest load of horse shit I have ever read on USMB.

English seems to be his 2nd or 3rd language. Does it make more sense to you this way:

To be politically correct is difficult because doing so entails publicly lying against the private truths that you hold.

I had a teenage Pakistani girl who is my daughters friend point out to me that white people have nothing to be proud of. White pride is inherently racist because the only things they have done that can be attributed to their race is oppress other people. Other races however have achieved in spite of racism from whites and therefore can be proud of that.

This is the second biggest load of horse shit I have ever read on USMB.

I love the irony there. White people have nothing to be proud of, so her Pakistani parents decided to uproot their family from glorious Pakistan and bring everyone to America, a society primarily built by white people. Why did her parents chose to do this - because they wanted to go society which was worse that Pakistan?

Her parents were born here stupid. She is second generation. However, even if they hadn't white people are only a part of what makes the US great. White people are not the only ones here. I'm Black.

I can prove 2+2=4. Prove Racism. Can you do that? Racism is a lie. I have heard too many people shout it out. Liars and demagogues, can't speak for the rest. P R O O V E it. You can do that, right? Sure you can. Good luck with that. it amuses me, given the weight of proof in a court of law. You are most surely going to FAIL.
Prove Racism? That can only be done if is a person proclaims racial superiority or inferiority. However, if a person glorifies or debases a race with no comment on another race. then the person would acting as a racist.

Last edited:

Thats BS. Black people can be racist. I think what you mean is that Black people cannot practice racism since they dont have a system in place to discriminate due to race.
If a black person or white person debases the white race or the black race, then he or she is a racist but if they are speaking of an individual and not the race in general, then that is not racism. It really boils down to whether you are treating a person as an individual or your're ignoring their individuality and ascribing preconceived racial characteristic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back