Why is only white people are called racist

If we wanted true equality, then at least 54 percent of the Senate and the House would be women, because that is what this country is made of.

Additionally, at least 1/3 of the Senate and House would be Black people, because that is what this country is made of.

Sorry to say, but most of the Republicans (in both the Senate and House) are made up of old white men.

Me? I'm an older white male, and I am willing to say that the current Senate and House don't support my views.

Oh yeah...................I'm also a retired U.S. Navy veteran, and am proud of my service and my country.

I'm just not proud of the current House nor am I proud of the Senate that I chose to be willing to sacrifice my life over.

I thought that being a politician meant that you could cross over party lines and find a reasonable compromise.

I mean.................I did it in the military, why can't those who have never served (yet think they are smarter than us) find a common ground?

Teamwork is what it's all about, not partisan bickering.

If you had a U.S. Navy vessel that had the same kind of bullshit going on as what Congress and the Senate have, the ship would have sank a long time ago.

If we wanted true equality, then at least 54 percent of the Senate and the House would be women, because that is what this country is made of.

Additionally, at least 1/3 of the Senate and House would be Black people, because that is what this country is made of.

Sorry to say, but most of the Republicans (in both the Senate and House) are made up of old white men.

Me? I'm an older white male, and I am willing to say that the current Senate and House don't support my views.

Oh yeah...................I'm also a retired U.S. Navy veteran, and am proud of my service and my country.

I'm just not proud of the current House nor am I proud of the Senate that I chose to be willing to sacrifice my life over.

I thought that being a politician meant that you could cross over party lines and find a reasonable compromise.

I mean.................I did it in the military, why can't those who have never served (yet think they are smarter than us) find a common ground?

If you had a U.S. Navy vessel that had the same kind of bullshit going on as what Congress and the Senate have, the ship would have sank a long time ago.

Didn't see that coming.

When a white person trys to speak up for his race or he is proud of his race, he is called a racist. this dont happen to a person who is not white. The bad feeling to white people, is this perhaps cause by multiculture of not white people to there country? White priviledge is part of multiculture movement in Europe and USA. What are white people suppose to be priviledge about?
James Webb: Diversity and the Myth of White Privilege - WSJ

Forty years ago, as the United States experienced the civil rights movement, the supposed monolith of White Anglo-Saxon Protestant dominance served as the whipping post for almost every debate about power and status in America. After a full generation of such debate, WASP elites have fallen by the wayside and a plethora of government-enforced diversity policies have marginalized many white workers. The time has come to cease the false arguments and allow every American the benefit of a fair chance at the future.

I have dedicated my political career to bringing fairness to America's economic system and to our work force, regardless of what people look like or where they may worship. Unfortunately, present-day diversity programs work against that notion, having expanded so far beyond their original purpose that they now favor anyone who does not happen to be white.

(clutches his head in his hands wincing in pain) Ow my brain! :)

"Why is only..." ow!

"Trys to speak..." ow!

"This dont happen..." ow!

Too painful. Next thread! :)

If you're engaged in an arms race that race has to have arms. Isn't that kind of elementary? The arms here are government policies which favor one group at the expense of the rights of other groups.

The point is to get to a state where government is playing no part in playing favorites - let liberty reign and let the chips fall where they may. Having government take white people's wealth and give it to blacks and Hispanics is not an escape from the arms race, it's an escalation.

I'm pretty sure an arms race has to do with weapons.

If the US wanted to get to the point where there was no favoritism in government they should have thought about that before they gave whites 350 years of it. The only fair thing is redistribution of wealth now or government programs designed to give other races equal access to the procurement of resources and wealth. You cant have it both ways.

[MENTION=40803]House[/MENTION]

And here we are. To disavow group and focus on individualism, on accomplishment, is a perilous game because while you're disengaged, guys like Asclepias are engaged and they're coming for your resources and wealth because they think that doing so is "fair."

When "fair" is determined by voting power (and from voting power comes power to appoint SC justices and shape the laws which really put a stamp on what constitutes fair) then those who have unilaterally disarmed because they thought group identity was so gauche are going to get royally reamed.

da fuk am I being mentioned in this exchange?

willing to sacrifice your life?! Really? You were too scared to go to the USO when you got off your ship ffs! As for the US being 30% black and 54% women, we can add ignorance to cowardice.

There's a problem with this formulation. It blindly presumes that there is no arms race taking place. What follows is that in such an arms race the group which unilaterally disarms is going to be at a terrific disadvantage.

You're arguing a normative position divorced from real life factional politics.

Typically you think like a neanderthal. We shouldn't be arming. We should be disarming. its called evolution.

Freaking terrific. Let's get started on disarming. EEOC hits the shredder. Civil Rights Acts hits the shredder. Minority business set-asides hit the shredder.

"ole boy network" hits the shredder, nepotism hits the shredder, legacy points hits the shredder, white privilege hits the shredder, less time for cocaine than crack hits the shredder, whites receive less time as Blacks for the same crimes hits the shredder...

If you're engaged in an arms race that race has to have arms. Isn't that kind of elementary? The arms here are government policies which favor one group at the expense of the rights of other groups.

The point is to get to a state where government is playing no part in playing favorites - let liberty reign and let the chips fall where they may. Having government take white people's wealth and give it to blacks and Hispanics is not an escape from the arms race, it's an escalation.

If the US wanted to get to the point where there was no favoritism in government they should have thought about that before they gave whites 350 years of it. The only fair thing is redistribution of wealth now or government programs designed to give other races equal access to the procurement of resources and wealth. You cant have it both ways.

And here we are. To disavow group and focus on individualism, on accomplishment, is a perilous game because while you're disengaged, guys like Asclepias are engaged and they're coming for your resources and wealth because they think that doing so is "fair."

When "fair" is determined by voting power (and from voting power comes power to appoint SC justices and shape the laws which really put a stamp on what constitutes fair) then those who have unilaterally disarmed because they thought group identity was so gauche are going to get royally reamed.

Ahhh. I see you want to have your cake and eat it too. You seem to think people are fools. White people already have the advantage owning the resources and industries they built off the backs of Blacks and other non-white people. If you are going to whine about government programs to make the playing field level, then you are going to have to give up your 350 year head start. You in particular are pathetic being afraid of competition. Like I said earlier...you cant have it both ways.

But then 54% of the candidates running for those offices are not female. kind of hard to vote for a woman when all the candidates are male, dontcha think? (Also, it's 50.8 percent female)

Actually, the black percentage is 13.2%, not even close to 1/3. And again, 13.2% of the candidates for office are not black, so again, hard to vote for a black person when both candidates are white.

Sorry to say, but most of the Democrats (in both the Senate and House) are made up of old white men.

Facts aren't your strong point, good thing you have opinion.

Edit to add my source for real facts.
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html

Last edited:

Ahhh. I see you want to have your cake and eat it too. You seem to think people are fools. White people already have the advantage owning the resources and industries they built off the backs of Blacks and other non-white people. If you are going to whine about government programs to make the playing field level, then you are going to have to give up your 350 year head start. You in particular are pathetic being afraid of competition. Like I said earlier...you cant have it both ways.
The "head start" as you put it goes back to ancient migrations and took milennia to develop. Miscegenation or genocide is the only way to negate it.

The "head start" as you put it goes back to ancient migrations and took milennia to develop. Miscegenation or genocide is the only way to negate it.

Millennia ago Black people were teaching Europeans how to read and write. Sorry but the US was formed in the 1700's. White men made laws to benefit them and disenfranchise others. We dont need to get rid of whites. We need whites that are brave enough to compete on a level playing field. You in particular are definitely one of the panicked ones at the thought of having to compete.

Last edited:

Millennia ago Black people were teaching Europeans how to read and write. Sorry but the US was formed in the 1700's. White men made laws to benefit them and disenfranchise others. We dont need to get rid of whites. We need whites that are brave enough to compete on a level playing field. You in particular are definitely one of the panicked ones at the thought of having to compete.
A millennium ago blacks were being enslaved by their sand cousins. Cave apes, as you put it, started doing so about 500 years ago and now it seems that the Chinese are going to take a crack at it. That head start's a real bitch, huh?:D

Last edited:
Typically you think like a neanderthal. We shouldn't be arming. We should be disarming. its called evolution.

Freaking terrific. Let's get started on disarming. EEOC hits the shredder. Civil Rights Acts hits the shredder. Minority business set-asides hit the shredder.

"ole boy network" hits the shredder, nepotism hits the shredder, legacy points hits the shredder, white privilege hits the shredder, less time for cocaine than crack hits the shredder, whites receive less time as Blacks for the same crimes hits the shredder...

I'm pointing to government COMPELLING association onto people. You're pointing to people having the liberty to form VOLUNTARY associations and you want that liberty stripped away from people. That's totalitarianism. Stay out of people's voluntary associations.

I had a teenage Pakistani girl who is my daughters friend point out to me that white people have nothing to be proud of. White pride is inherently racist because the only things they have done that can be attributed to their race is oppress other people. Other races however have achieved in spite of racism from whites and therefore can be proud of that.

How sad for this girl to think that way. Single out an entire race as oppressing others. What anyone has positively achieved is something to be proud if...NOT because of their skin color.

The hard-core racist shits (^^^ see Asclepias above) just can't help themselves. Trying to be reasonable with them is a waste of time.

Last edited:
According to the rules of Political Correctness, only white folks can be racists. Everybody else is just a victim.

It is difficult not to b e political correctness. A person that try to be political correctness he must accept things that he know are wrong or different from his culture

This is the biggest load of horse shit I have ever read on USMB.

When a white person trys to speak up for his race or he is proud of his race, he is called a racist. this dont happen to a person who is not white. The bad feeling to white people, is this perhaps cause by multiculture of not white people to there country? White priviledge is part of multiculture movement in Europe and USA. What are white people suppose to be priviledge about?
James Webb: Diversity and the Myth of White Privilege - WSJ

Forty years ago, as the United States experienced the civil rights movement, the supposed monolith of White Anglo-Saxon Protestant dominance served as the whipping post for almost every debate about power and status in America. After a full generation of such debate, WASP elites have fallen by the wayside and a plethora of government-enforced diversity policies have marginalized many white workers. The time has come to cease the false arguments and allow every American the benefit of a fair chance at the future.

I have dedicated my political career to bringing fairness to America's economic system and to our work force, regardless of what people look like or where they may worship. Unfortunately, present-day diversity programs work against that notion, having expanded so far beyond their original purpose that they now favor anyone who does not happen to be white.

I had a teenage Pakistani girl who is my daughters friend point out to me that white people have nothing to be proud of. White pride is inherently racist because the only things they have done that can be attributed to their race is oppress other people. Other races however have achieved in spite of racism from whites and therefore can be proud of that.

This is the second biggest load of horse shit I have ever read on USMB.

Forum List

Back