Why is Rand Paul is confronting Anthony Fauci by himself?

Russian Collusion was a conspiracy theory. Fauci's role and NIH's role in the development of the Wuhan Lab and the Gain of Function research is documented fact which you can easily see for yourself with a Google search.
I agree to disagre.

And, from my perspective, right-wingers just want someone to blame and they can't find a poor person.

Wish i could say it was surprising the cult fo the left still defend this mother fucker after hsi emails and proof of gain of function came out.
Absolutely pathetic.

If the media was fair and balanced, Paul might have a case but when the elitist media becomes the propaganda arm of the democrat party and there is no opposing opinion of Fauci's errors and his alleged relationship with the Chinese lab that allegedly released the virus is forgotten, well, the fix is in and Paul is on his own.

Wish i could say it was surprising the cult fo the left still defend this mother fucker after hsi emails and proof of gain of function came out.
Absolutely pathetic.
Yeah, all that stuff you don't understand. Maybe you don't understand, because you don't understand. Ever thought of that?

If the media was fair and balanced, Paul might have a case but when the elitist media becomes the propaganda arm of the democrat party and there is no opposing opinion of Fauci's errors and his alleged relationship with the Chinese lab that allegedly released the virus is forgotten, well, the fix is in and Paul is on his own.
NIH and Fauci could not stop the following from spreading globally:

The 2 links above link different yet pertinent information.

I count on more investigative journalists to uncover additional crimes that were covered from public view by NIH. The US needs to oust all criminals who have abused their top positions of influence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back