Why is Rand Paul is confronting Anthony Fauci by himself?

Where is the GOP?

giant-boulder-eastern-washington.jpg

Thank God for the Democrats otherwise the GOP would be the biggest waste of ass gas this planet has ever known.

Where is the GOP? Grow a pair and stand with a man with knowledge and courage! This is disgraceful, Fauci and the NIH is trying to cover their tracks by smoke and mirrors. Fauci needs to go, but unless the GOP stands together with Rand Paul against the Napoleonic Drug Pusher, he, isn't going anywhere.
Because, in the rest of the world outside the tiny cult, Fauci is generally revered as a hero and is one of the most well respected doctors and scientists in his field.

The GOP these days has nothing...no pair...no spine.....total worms.:mad:

Where is the GOP? Grow a pair and stand with a man with knowledge and courage! This is disgraceful, Fauci and the NIH is trying to cover their tracks by smoke and mirrors. Fauci needs to go, but unless the GOP stands together with Rand Paul against the Napoleonic Drug Pusher, he, isn't going anywhere.
Because they're pussies.

I'm here to help.

Maybe, because the GOP doesn't want to push conspiracy theory as much as the right-wing?

Never had any.....They tipped their hand back in '95, when they unexpectedly seized control of both houses of congress, then proceeded to fold up right on cue anyway.

Paul, Gaetz, Jordan, Massie, et.al. are the exceptions.
And what has ANY of those losers every done, besides embarrass himself and our country?

And what has ANY of those losers every done, besides embarrass himself and our country?
You embarrassed yourself today and called me some awful names and it turned out I was right and you were wrong...apologies are in order if you have any integrity left in that libtard body of yours...

Forum List

Back