Why is Strzok and Page's anti-Trump bias a big deal?

Law-enforcement is supposed to be politically neutral. Not covertly try to sabotage a political opponent's campaign.

They didn't. You conveniently left out the part where they also disparaged Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and others.

Which makes you either an obvious idiot, an obvious liar, or both.

I'll just say user name checks out.

um...called letting your emotions do your job and when the FBI can actively work to dictate the outcome of an election - yes. it's a big deal.

if the txt was "i hate that mother fker but i gotta do my job just the same" great.
but if the txt is "i hate ath mother fker and we've got 'insurance' in case he wins" you're well beyond expressing viewpoints.

You clowns wouldn't even know their names if Mueller hadn't taken them off the special investigation.
Mueller was proactive and did the right thing.
Your myopia is stunning.

Law-enforcement is supposed to be politically neutral. Not covertly try to sabotage a political opponent's campaign.

Since when has law enforcement ever been neutral? It may not be right, but law enforcement goes after people they don't like all the time. If they are innocent then they are innocent.
So you will be ok if the FBI works against a candidate you want to win. Actively.

:lol:

Did you forget that Hillary Clinton was publically "under investigation" for nearly the whole year leading up to the election?

I'm sure that was "different", though.
no - i believe they called it "a matter" NOT an investigation. see what i mean? word play and it gets old.

They didn't. You conveniently left out the part where they also disparaged Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and others.

Not only that, but these fucking idiots are also conveniently overlooking the fact that Strozk also said in one text that he didn't thing there was anything there in Mueller's investigation of Trump in the first place and was hesitant to participate.

Since when has law enforcement ever been neutral? It may not be right, but law enforcement goes after people they don't like all the time. If they are innocent then they are innocent.
So you will be ok if the FBI works against a candidate you want to win. Actively.

Did you forget that Hillary Clinton was publically "under investigation" for nearly the whole year leading up to the election?

no - i believe they called it "a matter" NOT an investigation. see what i mean? word play and it gets old.

Really? The FBI's business is to look at matters and not investigate? Do you even fucking know what the "I" in FBI stands for?

Here you go, dumbass:

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

Washington, D.C.
FBI National Press Office
(202) 324-3691
July 5, 2016
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System

Why should criminal investigatiors NOT be biased against those whom they are investigating?

Maybe we can ask why it was a big deal that Mark Furman used the N word years before the OJ investigation. The defense claimed he was biased so therefore the investigation was tainted.

Same thing with FBI agents investigating Trump while claiming they hate him and wanted Hillary to be POTUS.

Why should criminal investigatiors NOT be biased against those whom they are investigating?

Maybe we can ask why it was a big deal that Mark Furman used the N word years before the OJ investigation. The defense claimed he was biased so therefore the investigation was tainted.

Same thing with FBI agents investigating Trump while claiming they hate him and wanted Hillary to be POTUS.

Everybody involved in every investigation in existence holds bias in one direction or another. It's called being a human being with opinions.

Aren't they American voters? Is there a rule stating that FBI officials aren't allowed to share the same opinions as other Americans? Would picking only Trump supporters for the special counsel investigation be more fair?

The FBI and Justice Dept should be above this kind of partisan b.s. Imagine if Hillary had been charged with felony and hundreds of txt messages had come out from the two lead investigations trashing her for months and talking about insurance policies

They were private text messages. It's not as if Strzok is the most powerful man in the world attacking his political opponents on Twitter every day.

No he was only the lead investigator that exonerated Hillary Clinton and handed out immunity agreements like candy.

Jeff Sessions is the top law enforcement official in the U.S. and he is a huge Conservative and Trump supporter. He should be fired then right? He's definitely NOT neutral. :)

strzok and page are very pro hilary so you're claim is specious.

Everybody involved in every investigation in existence holds bias in one direction or another. It's called being a human being with opinions.

That is true, however these people are ETHICALLY bound to not act on those biases. They chose to violate their ethics, and the law.

Really? The FBI's business is to look at matters and not investigate? Do you even fucking know what the "I" in FBI stands for?

Here you go, dumbass:

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System — FBI

Washington, D.C.
FBI National Press Office
(202) 324-3691
July 5, 2016
Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System
Yes and what did Hillary n company insist they call it?

Ah. "a matter".

strzok and page are very pro hilary so you're claim is specious.

According to their messages they talked shit about Hillary and Bernie Sanders too.

That is true, however these people are ETHICALLY bound to not act on those biases. They chose to violate their ethics, and the law.

What did they do other than communicate their feelings? Please show what actual ACTIONS they did with their biases.

These two actually hated everybody.
The full transcripts of their texts to one another is RIFE with anti Hillary, anti Bernie supporters, and anti Eric Holder sentiments.
The rightwing media won't discuss ALL the texts, just the ones they will use to control their puppets, the likes as the ones here on USMB, with.
And as GHOULIANI rightly pointed out countless times, the entire FBI establishment was AGAINST Hillary from the start.
So this whole claptrap from the far right is just that, bogus.

Last edited:
What did they do other than communicate their feelings? Please show what actual ACTIONS they did with their biases.
The far rightwing puppets and Trumpsters are CONSTANTLY telling us not to concern ourselves with what 45 SAYS, but what he DOES.

And look at the bastards now...jinning up an ENTIRE faux-controversy on somebody's FEELINGS, and not their ACTIONS.

Cotton-pickin' snowflakes, the lot of 'em!

Last edited:
These two actually hated everybody.
The full transcripts of their texts to one another is RIFE with anti Hillary, anti Bernie supporters, and anti Eric Holder sentiments.
The rightwing media won't discuss ALL the texts, just the ones they will use to control their puppets, the likes as the ones here on USMB, with.
And as GHOULIANI rightly pointed out countless times, the entire FBI establishment was AGAINST Hillary from the start.
So this whole claptrap from the far right is just that, bogus.

Well so far, nobody has presented anything in those texts against Hillary but plenty against Trump.

I don't know many people involved in politics that are against everybody running for President.

Jeff Sessions is the top law enforcement official in the U.S. and he is a huge Conservative and Trump supporter. He should be fired then right? He's definitely NOT neutral. :)

Many people on the right (particularly talk show hosts) have been saying exactly that.

But they were still having very questionable conversations.

Hell Trump is accused of talking to Russians and no one knows what was even said. But he's guilty.

We know these two said some stupid shit n yet it's defended.
What CRIME did they commit jackass?

Forum List

Back