Why is the bar lower for Trump in the debates?

HRC will be there, dannyboys, and she is Trump's match on a stage
As long as she practices not getting that snooty nose in the air attitude she likes to take when she is challenged. That will absolutely kill her. She needs to practice keeping her chin tucked down and her voice humble.
That arrogant glare does not work well for her.

I wish they could both lose.
What would REALLY be cool is if the majority of the country that does not like either candidate refused to vote. What a humiliation for both parties, and it would serve them right. Unfortunately, too many people in this country continue to play the game with loaded dice, even when they know it.

It's like Sarah Palin and Biden all over again, except they have to do it 3 times.

Sarah from Alaska was able to pull off "C / passing" for 1 hour.

Will Trump?

As long as she practices not getting that snooty nose in the air attitude she likes to take when she is challenged. That will absolutely kill her. She needs to practice keeping her chin tucked down and her voice humble.

What would REALLY be cool is if the majority of the country that does not like either candidate refused to vote. What a humiliation for both parties, and it would serve them right. Unfortunately, too many people in this country continue to play the game with loaded dice, even when they know it.
Nevada ballots include the option "none of the above" for some offices.

The reason that won't happen is because people don't like or trust Hillary, they know she's at least qualified.

2016 feels like a choice between punting and Armageddon.

Maybe if I didn't have kids and had a Swiss Bank nest egg, I would try Armageddon just for shits and giggles.

God knows this country needs an enema like 1929 and Trump's just the man to burn it all to the ground.

Match??!!

She has bowel movements that are a match for Trump!

Her left pinkie is smarter than him.
Her bowel movements are also unpredictable, never know when one is going to just release itself on the spot.
As far as her pinky being smarter? if that's the case, maybe she should try thinking with that instead of the blood clot damaged brain in her head.

What are Hillary's best accomplishments as Senator and SoS?
It gave her background and knowledge of the subject and the players. That's all I'm saying.
as often as she admitted to not remembering things when being questioned about her e-mails or other issues, what is it that causes you to think she can remember anything about those "players" now.
Unless, no, she couldn't have been lying about not remembering could she? I mean, who would want an outright liar as president.

They are both running for the same office.

Why is it now acceptable for Trump only know or understand a tiny fraction of Clinton does about the issues?

Why is knowing less or not being prepared for the office okay for Trump at this point?

The so-called liberal media is giving Donald a 20-stroke knowledge handicap for the upcoming debates -- WTF has happened to this country that we stand still for this.

The media's job should be expose Trump the way they exposed Sarah Palin as a know-nothing who doesn't read.

That only exists in your alleged mind.

The media is lower the bar, saying they expect more from Hilary.

Add to that, they're not even going to fact check him.

WTF has happened to journalism in this country.

That only exists in your alleged "mind".

Why is it now acceptable for Trump only know or understand a tiny fraction of Clinton does about the issues?

Why is knowing less or not being prepared for the office okay for Trump at this point?

The so-called liberal media is giving Donald a 20-stroke knowledge handicap for the upcoming debates -- WTF has happened to this country that we stand still for this.

The media's job should be expose Trump the way they exposed Sarah Palin as a know-nothing who doesn't read.

She knows more than trump because maybe she's been freeloading off the taxpayers her whole life maybe? Too bad that after all those years in government "service" she didn't learn how to properly protect secure information. That one item alone should be enough to make her unelectable.

The reason that won't happen is because people don't like or trust Hillary, they know she's at least qualified.

Maybe if I didn't have kids and had a Swiss Bank nest egg, I would try Armageddon just for shits and giggles.

God knows this country needs an enema like 1929 and Trump's just the man to burn it all to the ground.
Exactly.

That only exists in your alleged mind.

The media is lower the bar, saying they expect more from Hilary.

Add to that, they're not even going to fact check him.

WTF has happened to journalism in this country.

What kind of question is that?

You liberals lowered the bar so low in the past 26 years that no one gives a Damn anymore.

It gave her background and knowledge of the subject and the players. That's all I'm saying.
as often as she admitted to not remembering things when being questioned about her e-mails or other issues, what is it that causes you to think she can remember anything about those "players" now.
Unless, no, she couldn't have been lying about not remembering could she? I mean, who would want an outright liar as president.
Clinton lies about stuff to weasel out of trouble. We all know that. Trump has been lying his whole life for no reason except to make himself look like bigger hot shit than he is. And to get people to buy into his plans. This is NO different and you're all being shnookered.

For the exact same reason why the bar is lower for you on USMB. Because retards get the benefit of only having half the expectations placed upon them.

Clinton lies about stuff to weasel out of trouble. We all know that. Trump has been lying his whole life for no reason except to make himself look like bigger hot shit than he is. And to get people to buy into his plans. This is NO different and you're all being shnookered.
you can possibly be stupid enough to think the two are the same. If you were, you wouldn't even be able to figure out how to turn on the computer.

It's not fair that one candidate can show up unprepared and unqualified and because the other candidate has a lifetime of service and decision (good and bad) that we hold her accountable for -- it's wrong that we see/treat them as equals.

you can possibly be stupid enough to think the two are the same. If you were, you wouldn't even be able to figure out how to turn on the computer.

Trump and Hillary are not the same - not by a long shot.

That's the point of the thread.

Any MSM moderator: "Mr. Trump, can you explain Keynsian Economics, list the pros and cons and tell us how it compares to your economic policies?"

Any MSM moderator: "Ms. Clinton, what makes you so wonderful?"

Forum List

Back