Why is the bar lower for Trump in the debates?

Just think we need to call the so-called liberal media out on this.

Make Trump accountable to know and understand the issues as well as Hillary does.

Don't let him get away with "I'll just hire someone to explain it to me."

What the heck? That's what great leaders and CEOs do, hire the best, hear all the options and go play golf but in Obama's case he hired little oopa loopa yes men, same with hillary.

This reminds me of the movie of days of October? Where we seen how JFK handled with great strategy the Cuban missile crisis.

He hired some great advisors .

The bar is so lower...

But Hillary is handling it well.

And now the low bar for the functional retard Trump is a topic.

HRC will be there, dannyboys, and she is Trump's match on a stage
Right :lol:

What is she going to do, hack up a lung and throw it at him, or piss on the stage, or what?
If anything like that happens, there'll be an empty suit on the stage for her to wipe the floor with.
Oh, you mean she'll wipe up the stage with an empty suit like this again?

Will she then try to blame her bad health on Trump again? Like this?

Last edited:
After the "forum" this now seems especially relevant.

e0371b89d2e7ef70c3107f81ce9af574.jpg

You're joking, right?

All Hillary has to do during the debates is walk to the podium without assistance. THAT is how low the expectations the rubes have for Clinton. They have themselves bleeving she is going to collapse and die before she takes ten steps on her own!

You're joking, right?

All Hillary has to do during the debates is walk to the podium without assistance. THAT is how low the expectations the rubes have for Clinton. They have themselves bleeving she is going to collapse and die before she takes ten steps on her own!

Come out of the bubble.

Forum List

Back