WHY is the DJIA crashing?

This message is hidden because hellofromwarsaw is on your ignore list.

That was quick, easy and I promis I will never miss a bit of important information from doing it.

Absolutely.

And they've stated it..very clearly.

Every politician, ever Dem or Rep has said more or less the same thing... That's why they run against each other. What you guys are talking about is not some novel idea, brand spankin new created by the evil Republicans of 2010!

Ahh but the difference now its that deep down both party's are the same once they get in congress and are influenced by lobbyists.
They are both subsets of the corporatist party.
and they are being steered away from creating jobs and such because big corporations are doing fine they way things are.

And that's why I like Ron Paul. But so many say he is "crazy," because he is not fully owned and funded by big corp, in fact most of big corps hates his fucking guts because they stand to lose billions in free money.

Every politician, ever Dem or Rep has said more or less the same thing... That's why they run against each other. What you guys are talking about is not some novel idea, brand spankin new created by the evil Republicans of 2010!

Ahh but the difference now its that deep down both party's are the same once they get in congress and are influenced by lobbyists.
and they are being steered away from creating jobs and such because big corporations are doing fine they way things are.

And that's why I like Ron Paul. But so many say he is "crazy," because he is not fully owned and funded by big corp, in fact most of big corps hates his fucking guts because they stand to lose billions in free money.

One man can change all of that?
In any case many of his beliefs track with what the mega corps want.

Shortsightendess has been the American way in both govt and business since the 80's.
And even in private finiances.

Absolutely.

And they've stated it..very clearly.

and they are being steered away from creating jobs and such because corporations are doing fine they way things are.

Agreed--but you have to admit with this President and administration this is the first time in the history of the United States--where success is openly and viciously attacked by the government and failure is openly rewarded.

I am 58 years old and never dreamed I would hear a POTUS talk the way this one does. At times I think I am listening to a 3rd world--dictator leader. Cuba's--Castro comes to mind when I listen to Barack Obama speak.

$APOLLOBAMA.jpg

One man can change all of that?
In any case many of his beliefs track with what the mega corps want.

Yes one man can change alot, they just have to be a real leader with a plan... We in America are simply not used to that concept anymore.

RP can veto, he can propose and he can (and said he will) end the wars. RP can cut the deficit down huge amounts all on his own as President.

It’s always possible RP sells out too…

Last edited:
"Name what they are blocking that would right the economy!"

10 jobs bills, several Pub style one. Several free trade bills...for MANY MONTHS- THE GD DEBT CEILING CATASTROPHE- Farging EVERYTHING SO NO ONE EVEN TRIES ANYMORE YOU STUPID BRAINWASHED TOOL.

Jeeezus Pub dupes are out of it. Read a paper or something.

Why the trade bills now? They have been sitting there for months.

Does harry know how to get off of his ass?

I think they're being incredibly shortsighted. Is this REALLY what they want to be remembered for?

Shortsightendess has been the American way in both govt and business since the 80's.

True. Looking at the bigger picture does help.

I wish they'd stop reacting and start thinking.

How Obama speaks?
If he had the balls to talk they way he should be talking you would really be shocked.
Like all politicians playing the re-election game he is a wuss without the balls to do what needs doing regardless of if it impacts his re-election chances.

Pubs in congress have been lockstep followers of their leaders for quite a while now, but the leaders would compromise in the bitter end. The debt ceiling has NEVER been used to hold the country hostage, let alone to scare the world, especially when the economy is so fragile. The Tea Party is totally off the wall DITTOHEAD- dangerous, STUPID,TOTALLY UNCOMPROMISING, and "un-American" (Time). Say goodbye to 2012...:razz:

Pubs in congress have been lockstep followers of their leaders for quite a while now, but the leaders would compromise in the bitter end. The debt ceiling has NEVER been used to hold the country hostage, let alone to scare the world, especially when the economy is so fragile. The Tea Party is totally off the wall DITTOHEAD- dangerous, STUPID,TOTALLY UNCOMPROMISING, and "un-American" (Time). Say goodbye to 2012...:razz:

We never had this level of debt before, add the impending collapse of medicare and you get people speaking out for fiscal sanity.

This message is hidden because hellofromwarsaw is on your ignore list.

That was quick, easy and I promis I will never miss a bit of important information from doing it.
Now that was funny right there.

I don't believe it is stupidity. It's willful ignorance. Choosing to turn a blind eye has nothing to do with intelligence.

I think they're being incredibly shortsighted. Is this REALLY what they want to be remembered for?

There's truly something good about the 112th Congress. They fought against runaway spending, but were stymied by Harry Reid.

Without the 112th Congress, America might have fallen to Obama's door-kick to get rid of free enterprise, the Second Amendment, etc.

BDBoop, I am horrified to see a United States government website used as a shameless Democrat headquarters mouthpiece. Your link is this one: Tanking The Economy On Purpose? Senate GOP Opposes Another Economic Priority They Used To Support | Senate Democrats entitled "Tanking the Economy On Purpose?"

That is a falsehood and an invitation to America's enemies. You should be horrified, too.
http:// democrats . senate . gov /2011 /07 /01 /tanking - the - economy - on - purpose - senate - gop - opposes - another - economic - priority - they - used - to - support/

Last edited:
"Name what they are blocking that would right the economy!"

10 jobs bills, several Pub style one. Several free trade bills...for MANY MONTHS- THE GD DEBT CEILING CATASTROPHE- Farging EVERYTHING SO NO ONE EVEN TRIES ANYMORE YOU STUPID BRAINWASHED TOOL.

Jeeezus Pub dupes are out of it. Read a paper or something.

Why the trade bills now? They have been sitting there for months.

Does harry know how to get off of his ass?

Jesez, are you a total moron? Pass SOMETHING beside names for POST OFFICES....

So the GOP, which controls only the House, and that barely, is responsible for this mess, while the Democrats controlled all of COngress by filibuster proof majorities and the White House and couldn't fix this mess in 3 years and more?
Hey, lay off the Kool Aid, asshole.

So the GOP, which controls only the House, and that barely, is responsible for this mess, while the Democrats controlled all of COngress by filibuster proof majorities and the White House and couldn't fix this mess in 3 years and more?
Hey, lay off the Kool Aid, asshole.

Hey it’s a bit stunning someone could think that way but get this, Swallow does not think of herself as partisan or a hack.

We never had this level of debt before, add the impending collapse of medicare and you get people speaking out for fiscal sanity.

Wrong AGAIN! WWII gave us a much bigger debt. We raised taxes and had our greatest prosperity. The "Never raise taxes, never compromise" crowd is an UN-American (Time) disaster. Ignore at your peril...

Just think, people like Swallow think the dem Congress was great because at the ass end of 4 years they produced a shit ton of useless legislation, yet he wants to attack the divided congress as being the congress that can't get anything done, hey Give them another 3 years and a few months and you never know what they can accomplish!

Forum List

Back