Why Is The GOP Senate So Afraid To Call Witnesses??

Democrats Are Daring Mitch McConnell to Call Impeachment Witnesses

Less than a couple of months ago -- Trump's BFF at Fox & Friends said this....

"If the president said, I'll give you the money, but you've got to investigate Joe Biden, that'd be off the rails wrong" --- and thru the UNDER OATH TESTIMONIES of Trump's own officials, they proved that is exactly what happened....and what did Steve Doocy do?? Pretend that he never said what he said, why?? Because he and most other Trumpers are full of shit.....

View attachment 295699

And in the spirit of being full of shit, Mitch McConnell doesn't want to call any witnesses..even tho Trump wants to have a long drawn out trial with lots of witnesses, even tho Democrats wants to call witnesses who Trump claims will exonerate him -- it is the GOP who is refusing to call any witnesses, why??

"Chuck Schumer on Thursday tore into Mitch McConnell for “breaking precedent” in announcing he will be in lock step with Donald Trump’s legal team throughout an impeachment trial, accusing him of helping the president skirt accountability. “We ask: Is the president’s case so weak that none of the president’s men can defend him under oath?” Schumer said on the Senate floor, after McConnell dismissed the historic vote to impeach Trump as a “partisan crusade.” “If the House case is so weak, why is Leader McConnell so afraid of witnesses and documents?”

For months, all I have seen from you trumpers was "just wait until it gets to the Senate, then Trump can present his case" …"just wait until Trump presents his secret evidence that will totally own the Dems" --

Witnesses were called in the last impeachment trial, why not this one?? Why aren't you demanding that the GOP Senate Leader give Trump what he claims he wants?? Or is this tough talk about witnesses and evidence just shit he tells yall -- even tho both you and he knows all of yall are full of shit...
So you want the accused to provide evidence they are not guilty? Lol hahaha you do have a low IQ
Yes, I want the accused to produce all of the evidence and witnesses that HE CLAIMED and YOU CLAIMED would prove he didn't do what is alleged....

The reason why you don't mind that the GOP refuses to call any witnesses is because you know he did it.....yall are just a bunch of clowns....

I bet yo dumb ass still believes Iraq was behind 9/11 too....

Why does the Defendant have to provide the evidence of his or her innocence?

When did it become guilty before innocent?

Imagine a Judge told you that you are guilty now prove you are innocent and how quickly you would scream foul!

"If the president said, I'll give you the money, but you've got to investigate Joe Biden, that'd be off the rails wrong" --- and thru the UNDER OATH TESTIMONIES of Trump's own officials, they proved that is exactly what happened....and what did Steve Doocy do?? Pretend that he never said what he said, why?? Because he and most other Trumpers are full of shit.....

View attachment 295699

And in the spirit of being full of shit, Mitch McConnell doesn't want to call any witnesses..even tho Trump wants to have a long drawn out trial with lots of witnesses, even tho Democrats wants to call witnesses who Trump claims will exonerate him -- it is the GOP who is refusing to call any witnesses, why??

"Chuck Schumer on Thursday tore into Mitch McConnell for “breaking precedent” in announcing he will be in lock step with Donald Trump’s legal team throughout an impeachment trial, accusing him of helping the president skirt accountability. “We ask: Is the president’s case so weak that none of the president’s men can defend him under oath?” Schumer said on the Senate floor, after McConnell dismissed the historic vote to impeach Trump as a “partisan crusade.” “If the House case is so weak, why is Leader McConnell so afraid of witnesses and documents?”

For months, all I have seen from you trumpers was "just wait until it gets to the Senate, then Trump can present his case" …"just wait until Trump presents his secret evidence that will totally own the Dems" --

Witnesses were called in the last impeachment trial, why not this one?? Why aren't you demanding that the GOP Senate Leader give Trump what he claims he wants?? Or is this tough talk about witnesses and evidence just shit he tells yall -- even tho both you and he knows all of yall are full of shit...

Why didn't the democrats go to court to get more witnesses...what are they afraid of?

View attachment 295699

Why didn't the democrats go to court to get more witnesses...what are they afraid of?

The courts telling them no...

And

It would go past the 2020 election and the Democrats are afraid they could lose power in the House...

View attachment 295699

So you want the accused to provide evidence they are not guilty? Lol hahaha you do have a low IQ
Yes, I want the accused to produce all of the evidence and witnesses that HE CLAIMED and YOU CLAIMED would prove he didn't do what is alleged....

The reason why you don't mind that the GOP refuses to call any witnesses is because you know he did it.....yall are just a bunch of clowns....

Imagine a Judge told you that you are guilty now prove you are innocent and how quickly you would scream foul!

THIS IS NOT A TRIAL IN A COURT OF LAW!

When politicians are permitted to abuse their power and obstruct justice, WE ALL END UP PAYING THE PRICE.

Bill Clinton was investigated...in FULL VIEW OF THE WORLD and he fucking testified UNDER OATH IN FULL VIEW OF THE WORLD. Then was Impeached for lying under oath.

Trump has ABSOLUTELY DONE WORSE THINGS here. Why can’t we get his ass under oath and on TV? Because it ain’t fair?

Fuck that.

View attachment 295699

When politicians are permitted to abuse their power and obstruct justice, WE ALL END UP PAYING THE PRICE.

Bill Clinton was investigated...in FULL VIEW OF THE WORLD and he fucking testified UNDER OATH IN FULL VIEW OF THE WORLD. Then was Impeached for lying under oath.

Trump has ABSOLUTELY DONE WORSE THINGS here. Why can’t we get his ass under oath and on TV? Because it ain’t fair?

Fuck that.

Looney Laughter is losing it over that Trump has refused to be put under oath!

You say Trump has done worst than Clinton and yet I remember on the eve of Clinton Impeachment vote he bombed Iraq...

Yeah, Trump is a piece of shit but Clinton was no better and if you believe he was then you are nothing more than a partisan nutter!

View attachment 295699

Fuck that.
TESTIMONY FOR WHAT WE HAVE THE TRANSCRIPT THAT EVERY DEMOCRAT WITNESS SAID WAS ACCURATE! What do you need a American translator!? I’ll tell you what it said ! NOTHING move on get a life, do you really want America to be run by republicans? It’s heading that way, get back to being American democrats before you all need up in a mental insane asylum

No, and why?
Haha....WHAT?! If you were a defendant, you wouldn't present evidence of your innocence...like, an alibi, or a blood sample...if you had it?

Dude, Trump has turned your brain to tapioca.

So assholes like you believe someone is guilty until proven innocent... I do know that is the Amerika of today and that everyone is guilty until proven innocent but the fact is it is your side that has to have the ironclad evidence to support your Impeachment and noticed Pelosi is chicken to send it to the Senate.

Why didn't Pelosi wait until the courts ruling?

And you don't think a defendant should or would present evidence of his own innocence in a trial.

We will let the audience decide which is dumber. (Easy call)

Wow troll!

When will Pelosi send the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate?

Most likely never and I hope you get arrested and are told you are guilty and you need to prove you are innocent...

Remember you need to prove you are innocent according to you...

View attachment 295699

Fuck that.

Moron....bill clinton lied under oath in a lawsuit......bill clinton was caught having his underlings lie under oath for him.....you moron......he actually committed a crime, Trump hasn't done anything wrong, you doofus.

And you don't think a defendant should or would present evidence of his own innocence in a trial.

Wow troll!

Most likely never and I hope you get arrested and are told you are guilty and you need to prove you are innocent...

Haha, trying to change the subject again. Lets review the retarded shit you said:

A defendant in a trial, if he had evidence of his own innocence, should not and would not present it.

Okay, professor!

So assholes like you believe someone is guilty until proven innocent..
That has literally nothing to do with a word I said, you stupid shit.

Haha, you said something very very stupid, and i think you know it.

Fuck off troll because you stated he must provide the evidence to prove he is innocent and it was your trolling ass that said the dumbest shit ever!

Want to go over what you wrote liar?

Wow troll!

Haha, trying to change the subject again. Lets review the retarded shit you said:

A defendant in a trial, if he had evidence of his own innocence, should not and would not present it.

Okay, professor!

Hey dipshit it is your job to prove someone guilty and not their job to prove they are innocent you lying piece of white trash!

Trump does not have to provide a damn thing and it is your party job to prove he is guilty!

Forum List

Back