Why Is The GOP Senate So Afraid To Call Witnesses??

Looney Laughter is losing it over that Trump has refused to be put under oath!
And you don't think a defendant should or would present evidence of his own innocence in a trial.

We will let the audience decide which is dumber. (Easy call)

Wow troll!

When will Pelosi send the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate?

Most likely never and I hope you get arrested and are told you are guilty and you need to prove you are innocent...

Remember you need to prove you are innocent according to you...
Haha, trying to change the subject again. Lets review the retarded shit you said:

A defendant in a trial, if he had evidence of his own innocence, should not and would not present it.

Okay, professor!

Also you are the one that asked the question and got upset about the answer, so why lie?

You already have found Trump guilty...

I bet you still believe Trump said " Do me a favor " and that the favor was to investigate Joe Biden, right?

I also bet you did not listen to the entire House hearings where each and every one of them stated for a fact they thought but had no hard evidence so it was their opinion!

So where is your evidence of his guilt in the first place?

Also you must allow the courts to run the cases through first before you can go for Obstruction of Congress and believe it or not I was the first poster to state that is what your political party was aiming for and was laughed at by the left!

So it is your job to prove he is guilty and not his job to prove he is innocent!

Fuck off troll because you stated he must provide the evidence to prove he is innocent
Well that's a stupid lie.

See what trump has done to your brain? I didnt say anything even resembling that. You are absolutely rabid.

You are lying!

Funny how you wrote shouldn't he provide evidence to show he is innocent and now you will claim you never even wrote thay!

Also you are the one that asked the question and got upset about the answer
i didn't get upset. Your answer was utterly retarded, and I mocked it.

You are rabid. Go re-read, breathe into a paper bag for a few minutes, then see if you have a better answer.

Do you want me to restate it, or can you figure out how to find it by your big boy self?

Hey, Bruce_T_Laney, has Trump done something wrong re:Ukraine?

Was he impeached for that?

No, he was Impeached for Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress!

You have to prove the favor was to investigate Joe Biden and as of now it is just others opinion they thought that is what he wanted but he never said clearly it was.

Rudy need to testify under oath!

Obstruction of justice, got it.
Then no, you don't "got it". Try reading it again. That is, for the first time, since clearly you did not read it.
There is no obstruction of congress, there is obstruction of justice.
Why didn't they charge Trump with obstruction of justice?
There are reasons.....they wouldn't win that case like they wouldn't have won a bribery or quid pro quo case, either.

Did you or did you not ask me if Trump should provide evidence to prove he is not guilty?
Good god man, you are a rabid fool.

The first word of my post was to agree with you that defendants don't have to provide evidence of innocence.

The first word.

Did you or did you not ask me if Trump should provide evidence to prove he is not guilty?
Good god man, you are a rabid fool.

The first word of my post was to agree with you that defendants don't have to provide evidence of innocence.

The first word.

Fuck you!

You just stated that I am an idiot for saying no, so you are lying you pathetic piece of shit!

Hey, Bruce_T_Laney, has Trump done something wrong re:Ukraine?

Was he impeached for that?

No, he was Impeached for Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Congress!

You have to prove the favor was to investigate Joe Biden and as of now it is just others opinion they thought that is what he wanted but he never said clearly it was.

Rudy need to testify under oath!

You honestly don't think that evidence was provided that proves Trump's intent was to hold aide and a meeting until an announcement of investigations into Biden was made?

Honestly?

You just stated that I am an idiot for saying no,
Because you would be an idiot for saying "no" to the question i asked. It seems clear that, despite my attempt to use the simplest lamguage possible, you still don't even know what question I asked.

Forum List

Back