🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Is The KKK Currently Legal?

SNIP:
The late Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV) was a member of the Ku Klux Klan and led the filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act
Remove name of the late Senator, Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways
photo_958.jpg
By Nadra Enzi -- Bio and Archives July 15, 2015

Sign Petition

Petitioning West Virginia Governor

To remove the name of the late Senator and Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways and government buildings (including schools).

The late Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV)

all of it here:
Remove name of the late Senator Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space road ways

Gotta be fair here - Stoopid Stuff isn't the only RW posting really idiotic lies and misinformation. Indeed, starting with the lie in post #2, you RWs are either wrong or lying in almost every post in this (and most other) threads.

Byrd renounced the kkk.
No blacks with baseball bats at polling places.
Democrat party did not found the kkk.
Courts do not ignore the Constitution.
Etc, etc, etc, etc...

Seeing the usual lies and ignorance from the usual RWs is mildly annoying but as has been pointed out, they have that right.

OP: be careful what you wish for.

Your opinion is worth about as much as a Greek Drachma.

Post FACTUAL links to prove what I said is not true.

You won't because you can't.

:link:

It's legal, since it's covered by freedom of speech laws. They can talk about how much they hate other people, ok, but when they make a decision to kill anyone as a punishment? What's then? They promote nothing but hatred. Is there any legislation currently in the works regarding this issue, that I may not be aware of? Thanks to all respondents!

There isn't and there won't be. The first amendment would make any attempt unconstitutional.

Considering how the courts are ignoring the constitution, your faith in them is misplaced.

I don't think so.

The progressives have already made the end run path around the 1st when it comes to punishing speech they don't like. Going after the 1st itself is only a matter of time.

Liberals like free speech, progressives only like speech that furthers their goals, and classic Liberals are mostly extinct in the democratic party.

I can't speak for the democratic party, but pointing a finger at "progressives" as if they are the only group trying to get their position over all others is ridiculous. That can be said for about everyone, including you and me. The courts are not going to support a law which bans a group, no matter how moronic that group might be. That is prohibited by the first amendment.

If only every terrorist and hate group would set their level of violence and hatred to the level of the NAACP, there would be a lot more people living today.

Oh, did I post that?
Yes, you posted nonsense. How many people have the KKK killed lately? and measuring hate? That's a bit difficult if you are not GOD, but there are a LOT of hate filled racist black folks out there that far outnumber the clan.

How many have the NAACP killed.... ever?
50 million baby's in their womb and counting

Ok, you win silliest comment on the thread. And the bar was high. Congratulations.

The forum needs a SHIT-STORM-OF-HYPOCRSY room for haters such as the OP.

Hey you angry little black boy how can you be so full of hate for an organization, did they burn a cross on your front lawn??

Or is it just the ideology that there is a whole class of folks who can do without you lazy, tit sucking, scumbag, niga thugs??

SNIP:
The late Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV) was a member of the Ku Klux Klan and led the filibuster against the 1964 Civil Rights Act
Remove name of the late Senator, Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways
photo_958.jpg

Sign Petition

To remove the name of the late Senator and Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways and government buildings (including schools).

all of it here:
Remove name of the late Senator Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space road ways

Gotta be fair here - Stoopid Stuff isn't the only RW posting really idiotic lies and misinformation. Indeed, starting with the lie in post #2, you RWs are either wrong or lying in almost every post in this (and most other) threads.

Byrd renounced the kkk.
Etc, etc, etc, etc...

Seeing the usual lies and ignorance from the usual RWs is mildly annoying but as has been pointed out, they have that right.

I don't have to go link running for you, you can find it yourself. Any time a company drops a person before any actual boycott, when a person is fired immediately for something outside work, any time SJW's go on a ruin a person binge for an opinion, that's an end run around the concept of the 1st amendment.

There isn't and there won't be. The first amendment would make any attempt unconstitutional.

Considering how the courts are ignoring the constitution, your faith in them is misplaced.

I don't think so.

The progressives have already made the end run path around the 1st when it comes to punishing speech they don't like. Going after the 1st itself is only a matter of time.

Liberals like free speech, progressives only like speech that furthers their goals, and classic Liberals are mostly extinct in the democratic party.

You can back that up with FACTUAL links, right?

Just type in memories pizza.

How did liberals force them to break the law? Prove that it was liberals who paid them thousands to be brainless fundie bigots.

If only every terrorist and hate group would set their level of violence and hatred to the level of the NAACP, there would be a lot more people living today.

Oh, did I post that?
Yes, you posted nonsense. How many people have the KKK killed lately? and measuring hate? That's a bit difficult if you are not GOD, but there are a LOT of hate filled racist black folks out there that far outnumber the clan.

Jeeeez. The stupidity and dishonesty of you RWs is just amazing.

I don't think so.

How did liberals force them to break the law? Prove that it was liberals who paid them thousands to be brainless fundie bigots.

Oh, did I post that?

The truth hurts

Don't it?

It's legal, since it's covered by freedom of speech laws. They can talk about how much they hate other people, ok, but when they make a decision to kill anyone as a punishment? What's then? They promote nothing but hatred. Is there any legislation currently in the works regarding this issue, that I may not be aware of? Thanks to all respondents!

I don't think so.

I can't speak for the democratic party, but pointing a finger at "progressives" as if they are the only group trying to get their position over all others is ridiculous. That can be said for about everyone, including you and me. The courts are not going to support a law which bans a group, no matter how moronic that group might be. That is prohibited by the first amendment.

The difference is our current crop of progressives want the other positions not to exist at all, or if they exist to be considered evil, (i.e the whole bigot/sexist/racist/etc) think.

It's why you see all the "trigger warnings," the need to ruin anyone who disagrees with them, the endless name calling.

I don't want to silence by political opponents, I want them to spew their idiocy. I can't say that for a lot of people on the other side of most of the topics I debate.

SNIP:
photo_958.jpg

Sign Petition

all of it here:

Byrd renounced the kkk.
Etc, etc, etc, etc...

I don't have to go link running for you, you can find it yourself. Any time a company drops a person before any actual boycott, when a person is fired immediately for something outside work, any time SJW's go on a ruin a person binge for an opinion, that's an end run around the concept of the 1st amendment.

No, it isn't. Not even vaguely close. The first amendment prohibits Congress (and via hierarchy all other governments) from abridging free speech. It doesn't stop a private company or person from doing anything.

I don't think so.

Oh, did I post that?

They didn't break any law, the question was a hypothetical, and the progressive group rage was enough to force them to close their business and fear for their lives. Not an actual boycott, but a massive internet smear campaign.

SNIP:
photo_958.jpg

Sign Petition

all of it here:

Byrd renounced the kkk.
Etc, etc, etc, etc...

No, it isn't. Not even vaguely close. The first amendment prohibits Congress (and via hierarchy all other governments) from abridging free speech. It doesn't stop a private company or person from doing anything.

Back then the government was a threat to speech, really the biggest one. Today people who want to ban speech have found another mechanism to do it, one just as insidious as government censorship.

I don't think so.

The difference is our current crop of progressives want the other positions not to exist at all, or if they exist to be considered evil, (i.e the whole bigot/sexist/racist/etc) think.

It's why you see all the "trigger warnings," the need to ruin anyone who disagrees with them, the endless name calling.

I don't want to silence by political opponents, I want them to spew their idiocy. I can't say that for a lot of people on the other side of most of the topics I debate.

Which makes them just like all the others. No difference at all.

Byrd renounced the kkk.
Etc, etc, etc, etc...

Back then the government was a threat to speech, really the biggest one. Today people who want to ban speech have found another mechanism to do it, one just as insidious as government censorship.

Then you will need to amend the Constitution. Right now the first amendment protects what you seem to want to prohibit. I would be against that.

The forum needs a SHIT-STORM-OF-HYPOCRSY room for haters such as the OP.

Hey you angry little black boy how can you be so full of hate for an organization, did they burn a cross on your front lawn??

Or is it just the ideology that there is a whole class of folks who can do without you lazy, tit sucking, scumbag, niga thugs??
Talking about "haters". Were you looking in a mirror as you typed that?

SNIP:
photo_958.jpg

Sign Petition

all of it here:

Byrd renounced the kkk.
Etc, etc, etc, etc...

But the government DOES abridge free speech.

C'mon....you don't believe that the Constitution is still in effect....do you?

Then you will need to amend the Constitution. Right now the first amendment protects what you seem to want to prohibit. I would be against that.

An amendment is not needed. what is needed is companies to grow a spine, and realize that "the people" are not calling for other's heads, its a small minority of agitating assholes.

Calling people out does not automatically mean gunning for an amendment.

I don't think so.

Which makes them just like all the others. No difference at all.

That is naive.

Oh, did I post that?

Ok, you win silliest comment on the thread. And the bar was high. Congratulations.
WTF you talking about dumb ass?

You don't deal in reality now?

Forum List

Back