🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Is The KKK Currently Legal?

If only every terrorist and hate group would set their level of violence and hatred to the level of the NAACP, there would be a lot more people living today.

Oh, did I post that?
Yes, you posted nonsense. How many people have the KKK killed lately? and measuring hate? That's a bit difficult if you are not GOD, but there are a LOT of hate filled racist black folks out there that far outnumber the clan.
How many have the NAACP killed.... ever?
I have no idea. But no clan member alive today strung anyone up so your point makes no sense.

There is no record of the NAACP killing anyone. The KKK, on the other hand, has a long history of it. And you are, not surprising, wrong about your last statement. The last known KKK lynching (not counting other murders) was in 1981. Michael Donald - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The KKK is a collection of ignorant, cowardly, hate driven twits who bring absolutely no value to this planet and certainly none to this country. They are beneath contempt. If they were to disappear today it would result in a net increase in the average IQ and moral integrity of the country. But they are protected under the first amendment and I would oppose any attempt to change that. Because if it doesn't protect malodorous garbage like them, then it doesn't protect anyone.
I don't take wikipedia seriously, do you have a reliable source? The Nazi have a track record too, are they not allowed to speak? How about the commies?

What's amusing to me, I have been down in South Carolina for almost 11 years now I have never seen the dumb ass KKK where are they?

They are there if...you know...you look!

The KKK Tries To Lure New Members with Sweet Treats News One

Group Announces A KKK Jam Rally At Its headquarters In South Carolina

11ujawy.jpg

I no see no KKK!

No, just not biased.

Everyone is biased, the issue becomes when people try to eliminate positions they are biased against, not just argue against them or legislate against them.

And you think only progressives are doing that? Who is being naïve?

Can you find a progressive that's been put out of business or fired within hours/days of something happening?

Would that matter to you?

It would show both sides do it. Right now its really progressives call for blood over differing opinions.

Ok. For Conservatives Boycotts Are Noble Efforts When They Support Them Otherwise It s Economic Terrorism Right Wing Watch

If only every terrorist and hate group would set their level of violence and hatred to the level of the NAACP, there would be a lot more people living today.

Oh, did I post that?
Yes, you posted nonsense. How many people have the KKK killed lately? and measuring hate? That's a bit difficult if you are not GOD, but there are a LOT of hate filled racist black folks out there that far outnumber the clan.
How many have the NAACP killed.... ever?
I have no idea. But no clan member alive today strung anyone up so your point makes no sense.

There is no record of the NAACP killing anyone. The KKK, on the other hand, has a long history of it. And you are, not surprising, wrong about your last statement. The last known KKK lynching (not counting other murders) was in 1981. Michael Donald - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The KKK is a collection of ignorant, cowardly, hate driven twits who bring absolutely no value to this planet and certainly none to this country. They are beneath contempt. If they were to disappear today it would result in a net increase in the average IQ and moral integrity of the country. But they are protected under the first amendment and I would oppose any attempt to change that. Because if it doesn't protect malodorous garbage like them, then it doesn't protect anyone.
I don't take wikipedia seriously, do you have a reliable source? The Nazi have a track record too, are they not allowed to speak? How about the commies?

I'm sure you don't.

Here's some of the South Carolina KKK. I'm sure they are all liberal Democratic voters, and they are flying the Confederate flag for non-racist reasons...

I wonder if the guy in cammo and black beret ever served.

The guy on the far left looks like a garden gnome!

11l6ee8.jpg

I know Seneca, Clemson and Anderson South Carolina as much as I know chicago

I used to be a taxi cab driver for 6 months down here in my in between jobs , I know my shit about this area

I know Seneca, Clemson and Anderson South Carolina as much as I know chicago

I used to be a taxi cab driver for 6 months down here in my in between jobs , I know my shit about this area
I deadheaded with a cabbie in Charleston years ago. He made a point of taking me to every Confederate cemetery in the area. Kept talking about "Massah Lee" and singing Confederate songs.

Drunk off his ass the whole time.

It must news you are a dumb ass liberal wanting to start a race war and ignore your piece of crap city

That's it right?

2m2gpxy.jpg

What...THIS flag? It's about heritage. Nothing racial about it. What are you talking about?

Everyone is biased, the issue becomes when people try to eliminate positions they are biased against, not just argue against them or legislate against them.

And you think only progressives are doing that? Who is being naïve?

Can you find a progressive that's been put out of business or fired within hours/days of something happening?

Would that matter to you?

It would show both sides do it. Right now its really progressives call for blood over differing opinions.

Ok. For Conservatives Boycotts Are Noble Efforts When They Support Them Otherwise It s Economic Terrorism Right Wing Watch

That would apply for an actual boycott. Right now people turn into fainting fairies over the MENTION of a boycott, over the mere whisper of a boycott.

2m2gpxy.jpg

What...THIS flag? It's about heritage. Nothing racial about it. What are you talking about?
damn is your tampon leaking? I have never seen someone so detached from reality about the south today as you.

Wow? Get out and take a grey hound bus and see the South today

Message me and I will personally pay the fare.

Oh, did I post that?

Don't you mean how many have they attacked? "Killed Lately" makes it sound like they reformed or something? Well, here are some famous recent cases by the Southern Poverty Law Center:

Let see, there is the kkk group,Church of the National Knights of the Ku Klux Klan

"Despite its sometimes comical stumbles, the National Knights remains a potentially violent and dangerous group. This fact became obvious on Jan. 1, 2003, when Glen Gautier, a member of the National Knights, confessed to authorities his role in the brutal murder of another Klan member. By his own account, Gautier, who was 50 at the time, had carried out the killing with three other members of two separate but allied Klan chapters, or "klaverns," that roamed the backwoods of semi-rural central North Carolina in 2001, stealing guns, making bombs, plotting murders, and carrying out at least one. His confession triggered parallel state murder and federal gunrunning cases, which have since dragged on for years. In the end, two members of the National Knights pleaded guilty in 2006 to charges in connection with a plot to blow up the Johnston County, N.C., courthouse and kill Sheriff Steve Bizzell, and were sentenced to a year in federal prison after cooperating with authorities. Two months later, in December, a judge found Klan boss and alleged ringleader Charles Barefoot incompetent to stand trial for orchestrating the murder of a fellow Klansman suspected of informing to police. "

Then there is Imperial Klans of America,

"Like other white supremacist groups, the IKA has in recent years focused its propaganda on illegal immigration. Though their website clearly states that the group does not condone violence, and that "ANY MEMBER COMMITTING ANY ILLEGAL ACT DOES SO ON THEIR OWN," IKA members have been party to brutal and unprovoked violence. Given the harsh anti-immigrant stance of IKA, it was not surprising when on July 30, 2006, two IKA members, Jarred R. Hensley, 24, of Cincinnati and Andrew R. Watkins, 26, of Louisville, attacked Jordan Gruver while the 16-year-old was enjoying the Meade County Fair in Brandenburg, Ky., because they thought he was Latino (they used racial slurs, including "****," during the attack). Gruver was beaten to the ground and kicked with steel-toed boots by his attackers, one of whom was 6 foot 5 inches and 330 pounds; Gruver weighed 150 pounds. The Klansmen cracked Gruver's ribs, broke his arm and broke his jaw. Hensley and Watkins were later sentenced to three-year prison terms for the attack. "

Source Southern Poverty Law Center

I'll check the FBI since you don't want to.
I'm all for law enforcement but you went off on a tangent there. If they incite or do violence they need to pay the price. Punishing them for history isn't something we need to be doing though.

They have a history of promoting violence. The last provable(in court) incident of they killing someone is in 2006, yet they have inspired(not yet provable in court) numerous members to kill all the way up to this year. This includes the Dylan Roof murder--was he inspired by the KKK, the Neo Nazis or some other group--as of yet can't prove it in court!

They are a hate group that seeks racial war! They are watched by the SPLC, FBI and other law enforcement agencies because of their long track record of violence and intimidation. They are not reformed, just better at covering their blood stained tracks.

The NAACP has nothing on the KKK, nor does NLCR(La Raza), LGBT or NOW. There is a difference between a civil rights group and a hate group.

If you want to stop a 'black' hate group, try stopping the NOI or the NEW Black Panthers. Wait, NOI doesn't endorse violence --but they still preach hatred!

I will be you and your "significant other" tour guide since in your small pea brain the south is like 1950

I will show you how we all get along today.

Forum List

Back