🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is the left so eager to believe and propogate Assad's propaganda?

I remember the right spending several years condemning Obama for supporting ISIL by attacking Assad.
It's a bad sign when your memory starts to do. What you remember is the right condemning Obama for only rhetorically attacking Assad. Now that we finally have a President who takes action instead of just talking about it, it appears to have disturbed your mental balance.
Why is attacking Assad and helping ISIL under Obama bad, but under Trump good? Go.
Obama never attacked assad lol.

He was content trying to lecture him like a child.

Now would you care to actually comment ON TOPIC?
Oh the airstrikes and supporting the rebels were just things you rubes made up for years for political gain? Okay :rolleyes:

I remember the right spending several years condemning Obama for supporting ISIL by attacking Assad.
It's a bad sign when your memory starts to do. What you remember is the right condemning Obama for only rhetorically attacking Assad. Now that we finally have a President who takes action instead of just talking about it, it appears to have disturbed your mental balance.
Why is attacking Assad and helping ISIL under Obama bad, but under Trump good? Go.

How soon you forget!

1. Did not Obama cut a deal to get rid of all the chemical weapons out of Syria?

2. Were WE not one of the countries who promised this, along with Russia?

3. Was not Russia supposed to execute the joint plan?

4. Did not the last administration tell all of us that the weapons were now removed? In other words, either the Russians lied to Obama, or Obama lied to us, take your choice!

5. Since the weapons were NOT ALL removed, was not President Trump enforcing Obama's red line? AND, if Obama's red line was good then, why is it not good now!

EXPLAIN!
I never said a red line was good. Meddling in the middle east is a trap. Nothing good can come from it. I thought you rubes elected Trump because you were pissed about our involvement in Syria?

Oh the airstrikes and supporting the rebels were just things you rubes made up for years for political gain? Okay :rolleyes:

Answer my questions please!

I'll take that as a no. You too are stumped by the op apparently

Wow you couldn't wait 2 fucking minutes? :rolleyes:

Obama didn't attack Assad, he talked about attacking Assad while he attacked ISIS, effectively helping Assad.
Wow. Just going to pretend that the main argument the GOP used against Obama for years and years never existed for the sake of this argument, huh? What little self-respect you must have.
Your condition seems to be more advanced than I first supposed. I hear there are medications that can slow your loss of memory.

I'll take that as a no. You too are stumped by the op apparently
Stumped by Trump supporter's complete 180 on possibly the only issue I agreed with you on.

The air strikes were against ISIS when they were fighting the Kurds and other rebels.

How soon you forget!

1. Did not Obama cut a deal to get rid of all the chemical weapons out of Syria?

4. Did not the last administration tell all of us that the weapons were now removed? In other words, either the Russians lied to Obama, or Obama lied to us, take your choice!

5. Since the weapons were NOT ALL removed, was not President Trump enforcing Obama's red line? AND, if Obama's red line was good then, why is it not good now!

EXPLAIN!
I never said a red line was good. Meddling in the middle east is a trap. Nothing good can come from it. I thought you rubes elected Trump because you were pissed about our involvement in Syria?

So then, Obama was wrong to try and have the chemical weapons removed? And, since using chemical weapons is a war crime, we should just ignore it? Trump is dealing with the hand that was dealt him. Even Obama would have acted, which is proved by insisting that the chemical weapons be removed. So in essence, your foreign policy has no resemblance to either side of the aisle. Good to know!

The air strikes were against ISIS when they were fighting the Kurds and other rebels.
So you're an ISIL fanboy now? Christ.

"Why is the left so eager to believe and propogate [sic] Assad's propaganda?"

[Rhetorical] Why is the right so eager to propagate ridiculous lies and strawman fallacies – this thread’s premise being one of many examples.

How soon you forget!

EXPLAIN!

So then, Obama was wrong to try and have the chemical weapons removed? And, since using chemical weapons is a war crime, we should just ignore it? Trump is dealing with the hand that was dealt him. Even Obama would have acted, which is proved by insisting that the chemical weapons be removed. So in essence, your foreign policy has no resemblance to either side of the aisle. Good to know!
Obama was wrong to have ANYTHING to do with Syria. We'll be dealing with the aftermath for decades if we maintain our decades old interventionist policies over there.

Wow you couldn't wait 2 fucking minutes? :rolleyes:

Well, you are so sure, I couldn't wait for your pearls of wisdom-)

How soon you forget!

EXPLAIN!

Obama was wrong to have ANYTHING to do with Syria. We'll be dealing with the aftermath for decades if we maintain our decades old interventionist policies over there.

Then you should run for President, and see where that gets you.

So you're an ISIL fanboy now? Christ.
Just how demented are you? Obama never ordered air strikes against Assad as you had claimed, the only air strikes he ordered were against Assad's enemies, ISIS and Nusra Front.

Forum List

Back