🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is the left so eager to believe and propogate Assad's propaganda?

Obama was wrong to have ANYTHING to do with Syria. We'll be dealing with the aftermath for decades if we maintain our decades old interventionist policies over there.

.....but, but, this IS what Israel and AIPAC wanted......

Why is attacking Assad and helping ISIL under Obama bad, but under Trump good? Go.

How soon you forget!

1. Did not Obama cut a deal to get rid of all the chemical weapons out of Syria?

2. Were WE not one of the countries who promised this, along with Russia?

3. Was not Russia supposed to execute the joint plan?

4. Did not the last administration tell all of us that the weapons were now removed? In other words, either the Russians lied to Obama, or Obama lied to us, take your choice!

5. Since the weapons were NOT ALL removed, was not President Trump enforcing Obama's red line? AND, if Obama's red line was good then, why is it not good now!

EXPLAIN!
I never said a red line was good. Meddling in the middle east is a trap. Nothing good can come from it. I thought you rubes elected Trump because you were pissed about our involvement in Syria?

So then, Obama was wrong to try and have the chemical weapons removed? And, since using chemical weapons is a war crime, we should just ignore it? Trump is dealing with the hand that was dealt him. Even Obama would have acted, which is proved by insisting that the chemical weapons be removed. So in essence, your foreign policy has no resemblance to either side of the aisle. Good to know!
Obama was wrong to have ANYTHING to do with Syria. We'll be dealing with the aftermath for decades if we maintain our decades old interventionist policies over there.

Then you should run for President, and see where that gets you.
It got Trump pretty far, but then he reneged like I knew he would.

Two hour notice was given. The strike was against a military target.

Despite those two points the left believes that a strike on a military objective killed 0 soldiers & 9 civilians based on reports propagated by THE ENEMY.

Who are these 'left' people you're talking about?

Despite those two points the left believes that a strike on a military objective killed 0 soldiers & 9 civilians based on reports propagated by THE ENEMY.

Well, first of all, I’m not sure what “the left” believes. If that was what the reports from inside Syria say, we’ve always had those reports. It’s up to anyone who hears them to believe them or not. In that same spirit, those who believe the Trump administration after the demonstrated lies, flip flops, and sheer incompetence of his appointees does so at their own peril.

That set aside for a moment, I guarantee you that the US Military went out of it’s way to try to limit civilian fatalities. But when you drop bombs or shoot missiles at a place, there is a chance that not all will hit their target. There is a chance of secondary explosions that nobody can account for. And yes, there is a chance that Assad is lying to us. Nine civilians seems to be a pretty moderate lie though.

Screen Shot 2017-04-08 at 3.25.46 PM.png

Because they are pro-Russia and Putin.

I disagree with the premise of this post. Personally, i believe this was a convenient Wag the Dog False Flag operation. I believe there was a bombing, but i don't believe the 'Regime Change' crowd's Chemical Weapons claim.

That being said, this was a Bipartisan-supported attack. Both Democrats and Republicans have been screeching for war with Syria for years. So i actually see a bump coming in Trump's approval numbers. He pleased both Communist/Progressive and Neocon Interventionists. It was a 'Win-Win' for him.

Forum List

Back