Why Is This Fact Not Taught In Churches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Show us if you can.

show us what? a copy of the bible?
Show us where in the bible the Hebrews were clearly identified as "not Black". Please link to your sources.
Negative proof?
How Christian of you!
Stop whining and speak to Rosie about it. She is the one that made the claim.
You, as usual, made the moronic claim that something has to be disproven.
I would ask you to prove you’re not a racist idiot but there too much extant evidence already.
No dingbat. Rosie made the claim that the Hebrews were clearly identified as not Black. I just asked for her to provide proof of her claim which she couldnt do. If something is clearly identified I want to see where that occurs. Dont you?

Hebrews are clearly identified as 'not black' in the bible. Black persons are identified as black.

Because "white as snow" would make even the lightest skin look unhealthy. Kushi is a term for black people in Hebrew.
Egyptians The whole point of having this differentiation tells that Hebrews saw black people as originating from a different nation.

Q. Why would Hebrews differentiate black people if they were black?
Nope. Whites were prized for their "porcelain" skin at one time. The whiter the better. Only with Black people would the thought of turning white be a bad thing. Hebrews didnt make up the term Kush. They got that from the Kushites themselves. Also as I mentioned Canaan, Mizriam and Phut were all Black people brothers of Kush and sons of Ham so you strike out there as well. The point of differentiation is for telling the difference between different Black nations which lots of times Hebrews were mistaken for any of the Black nations I listed. Now can you explain how could Kush be a Black person but his brothers were white if thats your claim?

The only difference is You think Hebrew wrote the Torah, as You attempt to do here, and the rest of Replacement Theologies.
While real Hebrews received it on mount Sinai.

Q.Where are the Torah scrolls of the the Black Hebrews?
The Hebrews were Black and yes they wrote the Torah. I already pointed that out. Why would god say the Hebrews were the sons of Ethiopians if they werent Black?

When did Shem become the son of Kush?
You didnt answer my question. Why would god call the Hebrews the sons of Ethiopians if they were not Black people?.

Where did You find the word "Ethiopians" in the Torah?

Nope. Whites were prized for their "porcelain" skin at one time. The whiter the better. Only with Black people would the thought of turning white be a bad thing. Hebrews didnt make up the term Kush. They got that from the Kushites themselves. Also as I mentioned Canaan, Mizriam and Phut were all Black people brothers of Kush and sons of Ham so you strike out there as well. The point of differentiation is for telling the difference between different Black nations which lots of times Hebrews were mistaken for any of the Black nations I listed. Now can you explain how could Kush be a Black person but his brothers were white if thats your claim?

The only difference is You think Hebrew wrote the Torah, as You attempt to do here, and the rest of Replacement Theologies.

The Hebrews were Black and yes they wrote the Torah. I already pointed that out. Why would god say the Hebrews were the sons of Ethiopians if they werent Black?

You didnt answer my question. Why would god call the Hebrews the sons of Ethiopians if they were not Black people?.

Ethiopians same as Kushites. Please stop stalling and answer the question.

Show us where in the bible the Hebrews were clearly identified as "not Black". Please link to your sources.
Negative proof?
How Christian of you!
I would ask you to prove you’re not a racist idiot but there too much extant evidence already.
No dingbat. Rosie made the claim that the Hebrews were clearly identified as not Black. I just asked for her to provide proof of her claim which she couldnt do. If something is clearly identified I want to see where that occurs. Dont you?

Hebrews are clearly identified as 'not black' in the bible. Black persons are identified as black.

I get it... this not different from any other replacement theologies.
All starts at inventing new meanings to words they couldn't read or barely pronounce. And ends with teaching Jews how to read their version of king James. :poke:
Hebrew 101

You tried to claim the opposite just a couple minutes ago,
when discussing Miriam differentiating a Kushite woman.

Which brings us back to unresolved - Bamidbar 12:1

Quote me claiming the opposite. You cant. I specifically said Kushite is not a term for all Blacks. Kushite and Ethiopians are different names for the same nation. Kushites coming from their langauge and Ethiopians coming from the Greeks. Come on now. You dont have lie. Just answer the question and stop stalling please. :rolleyes:

Quote me claiming the opposite. You cant. I specifically said Kushite is not a term for all Blacks. Kushite and Ethiopians are different names for the same nation. Kushites coming from their langauge and Ethiopians coming from the Greeks. Come on now. You dont have lie. Just answer the question and stop stalling please. :rolleyes:

I've brought 3 verses so long, all I hear back is Your personal commentary. This is not how Hebrew people are taught to argue about the Torah.

Negative proof?
How Christian of you!

She is correct as the exception was pointed out.
But we all know how strong you are when it comes to deduction and induction.

I've brought 3 verses so long, all I hear back is Your personal commentary. This is not how Hebrew people are taught to argue about the Torah.
I didnt ask you for a verse. I asked why did god call the Hebrews sons of Ethiopians. You failed to answer that. I accept your concession on the point..

Negative proof?
How Christian of you!

If she is correct why cant she post the proof? For that matter why dont you post the proof?

I didnt ask you for a verse. I asked why did god call the Hebrews sons of Ethiopians. You failed to answer that. I accept your concession on the point..
It was an insult regarding their behavior.

Negative proof?
How Christian of you!

If she is correct why cant she post the proof? For that matter why dont you post the proof?
Because exceptions being pointed out are very commonly accepted by everyone but you.
Then again, you are exceptional.

And yet no verse mentioning Ethiopians?
Dude there're not so many cards You can play. It's really that easy for anyone who learns Hebrew FROM the Torah itself.

Keep trying with the folks in the shopping malls.

Last edited:

Prove that it was an insult.

Avraham called out I the name of God...Avraham’s exceptional behavior being compared to everyone else who was calling for war.

Because exceptions being pointed out are very commonly accepted by everyone but you.
Then again, you are exceptional.
Common acceptance by fools is not proof. Please post the proof.

This is the 3rd time in the last year that you have brought up this same bull.
You can’t accept the fact that Ethiopians are uncontrollably horny.

This is the 3rd time in the last year that you have brought up this same bull.
You can’t accept the fact that Ethiopians are uncontrollably horny.
Ok. Youre getting desperate now. :rolleyes:

Avraham called out I the name of God...Avraham’s exceptional behavior being compared to everyone else who was calling for war.
Thats not proof it was an insult. Do you honestly think God runs around insulting people? :laugh:
Yes...the Torah and Prophets are filled with insults towards people who exhibit bad behavior.
It’s obvious you cherry pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back