🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why is This??

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
H3O4kRz.jpg

Now you tell me why everyone else finds families important enough to make sure they can eat while caring for a newborn and why America is so kick ass that women don't need Maternity leave?

Because women who didn't get an abortion, like they're supposed to, deserve to be punished

H3O4kRz.jpg

Now you tell me why everyone else finds families important enough to make sure they can eat while caring for a newborn and why America is so kick ass that women don't need Maternity leave?

I'll never understand the liberal value that you can demonstrate how much you care by spending someone else's money.

H3O4kRz.jpg

I'll never understand the liberal value that you can demonstrate how much you care by spending someone else's money.

I'll never understand the "conservative" value that places the corporation on a pedestal and the laborers and consumers in the trash heap.

H3O4kRz.jpg

I'll never understand the "conservative" value that places the corporation on a pedestal and the laborers and consumers in the trash heap.

Good one Potsie.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
H3O4kRz.jpg

Who places a corporation on a pedestal? You must be confused.

Unless the contract negotiates paid maternity leave, your entire stance is nonsense. No one is owed anything you know.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
[

Hey you're free to go to work for anyone you want.
Are you saying that no woman in this country gets maternity leave?

H3O4kRz.jpg

Nice strawman there. Actually it was an idiotic one, I was just being nice.

I thought there was maternity leave? but this proves that wrong.

Should there be? Looking at that map I'd say that would be fair.
Sea seems to think that workers should be paid for anything their hearts desire, and it should come out of the coffers of the business owner.

There is maternity leave. In fact, it is by law. It just isn't "PAID" maternity leave unless otherwise negotiated. This map is the countries that FORCE companies to pay maternity leave. It is also ONE of MANY reasons why their economies are so pathetic.

Last edited:

Hey you're free to go to work for anyone you want.
Are you saying that no woman in this country gets maternity leave?

No, she's saying it doesn't count unless they were forced to do it by government

H3O4kRz.jpg

Every evil corporation I worked for had paid maternity leave.

Forum List

Back