Why is Trump fighting the recounts?

Good for him, if someone says they want all the votes counted a second time at a cost in the millions with NO sign of fraud or a miss count, it should be challenged.
Why?? Google "Trump rigged voting" and find the plethora of quotes of him talking about the rigged system. Why not expose that and fix it now that he is our leader? why do you not care about it anymore?

We won. Time to move forward and make America great again.

I think Trump is the ONLY one protecting the vote. Attempting to silence the outcome of a vote with a majority in the thousands sounds more like obstruction. Actually Jill Stein is basically saying her votes entitle her to sabotage the election, because she managed to acquire deep pockets. Jill's buying an election? Awesome.
Jill isn't going to sabotage anything, nobody expects the results to change, the margins are too big. Now if there were hacks or illegal votes or rigging going on, wouldn't you want to know? Wouldn't Trump and everybody else want to know. According to Trumps claims if any rigging was exposed it should help him. He did claim that there were millions of illegal votes and if it wasn't for those then he would have won the popular vote. Why not expose that then?

YOU CAN"T HACK the vote in Michigan moron. It is NOT connected to the internet.
Wonderful, then the recount would prove that, right? The recount would prove that millions of illegals were voting, dead people voting, rigging by the left and all the other claims that the Trumpsters have made. I'll ask again, why not expose that and rub it in Steins face?

Trump spent the last few weeks of his campaign talking about the rigged system and problems with the voting system. Stein is obviously performing a publicity stunt but it seems to be understood by all camps that nothing is going to change the results of the election so why is Trump suing to block the recounts? Why not join the cause and try and reveal the rigged system that he was so passionately against during the campaign?

Hell, he could apply for a recount in California and try to expose the millions of fraudulent votes that he claimed Clinton got. Thoughts???

The more salient question is why Jill Stein and the Democrats are supporting a recount. Is it because of legitimate question about who received the most votes, or is it merely an obstructive gimmick to delegitimize Trump's presidency before he even takes office?

Why is Stein going for a recount when she will not win, no matter what? This is simply a ploy by the Dems, nothing more. This has nothing to do with Stein. Just as Bernie's bid wasn't really about him. It was staged by the Dems, all ,of it, just as this is. They can't even be honest in this. No surprise, though with all the revelations that have come out to expose them in the last couple of years. Just one more dishonest move on their and the Hill's part.
Trump spent the last few weeks of his campaign talking about the rigged system and problems with the voting system. Stein is obviously performing a publicity stunt but it seems to be understood by all camps that nothing is going to change the results of the election so why is Trump suing to block the recounts? Why not join the cause and try and reveal the rigged system that he was so passionately against during the campaign?

Hell, he could apply for a recount in California and try to expose the millions of fraudulent votes that he claimed Clinton got. Thoughts???

The recount is a ruse to delay the certification and affect the Electoral College vote. This will delegitimize Trump's landslide victory and Libtard Moonbats will be banging that drum for the next 4 years.
It won't do anything of the sort. Trump one, nothing is going to reverse that. According to Trump the recount should reveal millions of illegal votes for Clinton and reenforce the landslide victory and give him the majority of the popular vote. Why would you not want to see that and also fix the rigged system in the process?

He won. Already has the job.
Do I need to type slower for you to understand?? I've said many times that he won, he has the job, the recount won't change that... That isn't the point. Now that he won and he is our leader, why not expose the rigged voting system that he campaigned about? He can try do this through the recount.

(1) The recounts are a means to attempt to undermine and delegitimize the Trump Administration.
(2) It is a money raising enterprise.
(3) It serves to keep the donors to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation from requesting their money back.
(4) It gives Hillary a means to continue to solicit money from donors to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation by making the donors believe she will run again in 2020 and that they will recoup their money after she is finally elected.
(5) It is a means whereby Hillary is punishing those who voted against her and cost her the Electorial College votes by forcing them to pay for the recounts.

I don't know why Trump would challenge them nor do I know why Stein pushed for them the whole thing is pretty strange and just a big waste of time and money in my opinion.
I agree, I think Stein is off her rocker... But I also don't get the enormous flip flop by Trump and his supporters. This is an opportunity for them to expose the corruption in our voting that they have been talking about for weeks.

To be honest, I actually do understand why they aren't doing it, he won so they don't want to mess with it... I did want to point out the irony and see if any Trumpsters would admit to it.

Wonderful, then the recount would prove that, right? The recount would prove that millions of illegals were voting, dead people voting, rigging by the left and all the other claims that the Trumpsters have made. I'll ask again, why not expose that and rub it in Steins face?

No a recount would not prove someone was an illegal. It simply takes the votes cast and adds them up for each candidate. They are NOT taking each ballot and cross referencing it against the approved voter registrations. Even if you did it doesn't eliminate fraud, because you can't go back and see the photo ID presented. Stop puking up liberal talking points moron.

I don't know why Trump would challenge them nor do I know why Stein pushed for them the whole thing is pretty strange and just a big waste of time and money in my opinion.
I agree, I think Stein is off her rocker... But I also don't get the enormous flip flop by Trump and his supporters. This is an opportunity for them to expose the corruption in our voting that they have been talking about for weeks.

To be honest, I actually do understand why they aren't doing it, he won so they don't want to mess with it... I did want to point out the irony and see if any Trumpsters would admit to it.
The only thing we can admit to, is that most of you don't know what you're talking about.

Ok, i'll just take your word for it... haha. you need to take a lesson on how to present an argument. just do a google search, lawyers are literally trying to block recounts in all states that Stein is trying to do them in.
Typical media fed liberal.
Again you say nothing... please go take a lesson on how to make an argument that is backed up with something substantial. It involves your audience being skeptical of everything you say so you might have to put a little brain power into making a convincing argument and providing evidence

Do I need to type slower for you to understand?? I've said many times that he won, he has the job, the recount won't change that... That isn't the point. Now that he won and he is our leader, why not expose the rigged voting system that he campaigned about? He can try do this through the recount.

You need to google how a recount is actually done and what it can really tell us. If you were any less knowledgeable we could witness a vacuum.

Why is Stein going for a recount when she will not win, no matter what? This is simply a ploy by the Dems, nothing more. This has nothing to do with Stein. Just as Bernie's bid wasn't really about him. It was staged by the Dems, all ,of it, just as this is. They can't even be honest in this. No surprise, though with all the revelations that have come out to expose them in the last couple of years. Just one more dishonest move on their and the Hill's part.

Can't be honest about it? I suppose you'd call me a libtard, am i right? Read my OP I said in the second line that Steins move is an obvious publicity stunt.

Waiting for the link on how exactly illegals would be discovered in your process moron....

(1) The recounts are a means to attempt to undermine and delegitimize the Trump Administration.
(2) It is a money raising enterprise.
(3) It serves to keep the donors to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation from requesting their money back.
(4) It gives Hillary a means to continue to solicit money from donors to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation by making the donors believe she will run again in 2020 and that they will recoup their money after she is finally elected.
(5) It is a means whereby Hillary is punishing those who voted against her and cost her the Electorial College votes by forcing them to pay for the recounts.
Fine, then why not throw it back in their faces and expose how the liberals/Dems rigged the system and stole votes from Trump or gave illegal votes to Clinton?? NOBODY has answered this yet.

Let's be honest anyone who wins an election is not going to support a recount no matter what party they belong to. The only one who got anything out of this is Stein who has gotten more media attention in the past two weeks than she did during the entire election cycle.

Forum List

Back