Why is Trump fighting the recounts?

]
Why isn't Trump challenging those votes? I mean in a more legit way other than his tweeting

Why would he? He won.

Will the FEC be directed to investigate the voting practices in California? Very possibly. Trump will appoint no less than 4 of the members. All of the members currently on the FEC were appointed by Obama.

Trump won, that is accepted, Clinton conceded... If Stein is going to pay millions to do a recount then why not capitalize on it and try and expose corruption if any exisits? The people having to do the recounts are getting paid, they aren't complaining... Trump is the one spending money on lawyers trying to block the recount... put that money into trying to expose the rigged system he campaigned against. why not? STILL NOBODY HAS ANSWERED

I sure did explain it in a prior post here, but you seem bent on ignoring it. You aren't worth the time to say it a second time.. Educate your sorry ass.

Wonderful, then the recount would prove that, right? The recount would prove that millions of illegals were voting, dead people voting, rigging by the left and all the other claims that the Trumpsters have made. I'll ask again, why not expose that and rub it in Steins face?

No a recount would not prove someone was an illegal. It simply takes the votes cast and adds them up for each candidate. They are NOT taking each ballot and cross referencing it against the approved voter registrations. Even if you did it doesn't eliminate fraud, because you can't go back and see the photo ID presented. Stop puking up liberal talking points moron.
Do you think for one second that there wound't be a recount if Clinton had won? If so, don't you think the Trump team would be investigating everything they could to find the rigged system that he talked about at his Rally's... Why can't he investigate in a similar way during these recounts?

Stein is paying for it, he can do it on her dime and do what he can to expose the corruption. Instead he is suing to block the investigation... Just admit there is tremendous irony... It's on both sides

No the state is paying for it, then Stein settles up. She does pay a filing fee up front. So, if she runs out of money, bankruptcy.

None of the states in question are high fraud states. I guess if Stein wants to pay for a California recount that would be interesting.

You went into total denial of what I said about how a recount works. It will not yield the information you suggest.
I don't deny what you are saying, I agree, the recount is a by hand recount of ballads. I also recognized Steins ridiculous publicity stunt in my OP... My point which nobody has addressed is why Trump isn't trying to use this effort that Stein started to expose the rigged system that he campaigned on and throw it back in her face...

Trump spent the last few weeks of his campaign talking about the rigged system and problems with the voting system. Stein is obviously performing a publicity stunt but it seems to be understood by all camps that nothing is going to change the results of the election so why is Trump suing to block the recounts? Why not join the cause and try and reveal the rigged system that he was so passionately against during the campaign?

Hell, he could apply for a recount in California and try to expose the millions of fraudulent votes that he claimed Clinton got. Thoughts???

Maybe he's jealous. Instead of Stein spending all that money on recounts,
he would rather see that money spent on something worthwhile.
Like paying millions of dollars extra for security for the Trump family in NY!

[JK maybe he feels some need o make a public statement.
To show this isn't going unopposed and publicly let
the Electoral College know not everyone agrees.]

Waiting for the link on how exactly illegals would be discovered in your process moron....
I don't have a process... If I was Trump and I thought millions of people were illegally voting and I was the elected leader of our nation, i'd say... "Team, go figure out a way to investigate and expose this corruption. Let Stein do her recount and in the process expose the rigged system that we all know stole the popular vote from me."

He won. There is little chance of illegal votes being discovered after the vote is cast. That is why a photo ID voter system would be much better.
I'm fine with that... It was way to easy for anybody to vote, legally or illegally, in my precinct and I think the system can use a big overhaul.

I don't deny what you are saying, I agree, the recount is a by hand recount of ballads. I also recognized Steins ridiculous publicity stunt in my OP... My point which nobody has addressed is why Trump isn't trying to use this effort that Stein started to expose the rigged system that he campaigned on and throw it back in her face...

It is a recount of the votes. No cross reference of who cast the ballot. Think about that for a moment. If I gave you 10 pieces of paper and 4 said Clinton and 5 said Trump and another Stein. What more are you going to gain in information?

Trump spent the last few weeks of his campaign talking about the rigged system and problems with the voting system. Stein is obviously performing a publicity stunt but it seems to be understood by all camps that nothing is going to change the results of the election so why is Trump suing to block the recounts? Why not join the cause and try and reveal the rigged system that he was so passionately against during the campaign?

Hell, he could apply for a recount in California and try to expose the millions of fraudulent votes that he claimed Clinton got. Thoughts???

I just think the stronger message would have been joining up with Stein and pursuing the narrative that he campaigned on... its a rigged system and millions of votes were stolen from me so lets investigate and expose the corruption

[

Trump won, that is accepted, Clinton conceded... If Stein is going to pay millions to do a recount then why not capitalize on it and try and expose corruption if any exisits? The people having to do the recounts are getting paid, they aren't complaining... Trump is the one spending money on lawyers trying to block the recount... put that money into trying to expose the rigged system he campaigned against. why not? STILL NOBODY HAS ANSWERED

George Soros seeks to undermine the Trump Presidency in exactly the same way he did with Bush. Soros funded titular Communist Stein to lead a recount effort that benefits only the democratic party. The Green (Communist) Party has disavowed their own candidate over the clear fact she is a DNC shill. Green Party Members Disavow Jill Stein's Recount Fundraising Strategy | RedState

Soros is attempting to discredit the president elect and give legitimacy to the obstructionist acts he is planning to engage in. Soros like his mentor Pol Pot, uses demagoguery as his primary tool. The Khmer Rouge democrats are owned by Soros as his personal property and will do exactly as ordered. Soros bought Stein as part of a campaign to thwart the goals of Trump.

The Khmer Rouge usually loses in open contests, but they engage in slander and libel to undermine the opposition. This is what the Khmer Rouge democrats are doing now.

I just think the stronger message would have been joining up with Stein and pursuing the narrative that he campaigned on... its a rigged system and millions of votes were stolen from me so lets investigate and expose the corruption

The largest majority of illegals are in Mexico border states. Stein didn't file for recounts there. Perhaps if she had added those for balance her supposed claim might be valid. As it is it was two losing parties playing politics.

It is a recount of the votes. No cross reference of who cast the ballot. Think about that for a moment. If I gave you 10 pieces of paper and 4 said Clinton and 5 said Trump and another Stein. What more are you going to gain in information?
yes I get it!!!! you don't need to be a broken record about it... My point still stands, Trump thought the election was rigged against him there for the results of any investigation, whether it be a simple recount or a more in depth investigation should yield results in his favor. So why is he suing to block it and not supporting it??

[

George Soros seeks to undermine the Trump Presidency in exactly the same way he did with Bush. Soros funded titular Communist Stein to lead a recount effort that benefits only the democratic party. The Green (Communist) Party has disavowed their own candidate over the clear fact she is a DNC shill. Green Party Members Disavow Jill Stein's Recount Fundraising Strategy | RedState

Soros is attempting to discredit the president elect and give legitimacy to the obstructionist acts he is planning to engage in. Soros like his mentor Pol Pot, uses demagoguery as his primary tool. The Khmer Rouge democrats are owned by Soros as his personal property and will do exactly as ordered. Soros bought Stein as part of a campaign to thwart the goals of Trump.

The Khmer Rouge usually loses in open contests, but they engage in slander and libel to undermine the opposition. This is what the Khmer Rouge democrats are doing now.
How does a recount undermine Trumps election? If the system was rigged against him then the results would either show that there was no rigging or there would be results in his favor... What damage is being done?

yes I get it!!!! you don't need to be a broken record about it... My point still stands, Trump thought the election was rigged against him there for the results of any investigation, whether it be a simple recount or a more in depth investigation should yield results in his favor. So why is he suing to block it and not supporting it??

Those are not states you are going to find a lot of illegals voting. Try California. Why didn't Stein file there?

She won't run out of money. Soros will be there-
Wonderful, then the recount would prove that, right? The recount would prove that millions of illegals were voting, dead people voting, rigging by the left and all the other claims that the Trumpsters have made. I'll ask again, why not expose that and rub it in Steins face?

No a recount would not prove someone was an illegal. It simply takes the votes cast and adds them up for each candidate. They are NOT taking each ballot and cross referencing it against the approved voter registrations. Even if you did it doesn't eliminate fraud, because you can't go back and see the photo ID presented. Stop puking up liberal talking points moron.
Do you think for one second that there wound't be a recount if Clinton had won? If so, don't you think the Trump team would be investigating everything they could to find the rigged system that he talked about at his Rally's... Why can't he investigate in a similar way during these recounts?

Stein is paying for it, he can do it on her dime and do what he can to expose the corruption. Instead he is suing to block the investigation... Just admit there is tremendous irony... It's on both sides

No the state is paying for it, then Stein settles up. She does pay a filing fee up front. So, if she runs out of money, bankruptcy.

None of the states in question are high fraud states. I guess if Stein wants to pay for a California recount that would be interesting.

You went into total denial of what I said about how a recount works. It will not yield the information you suggest.

The largest majority of illegals are in Mexico border states. Stein didn't file for recounts there. Perhaps if she had added those for balance her supposed claim might be valid. As it is it was two losing parties playing politics.
Wouldn't it have been a great response by Trump to add California and Arizona to the mix then? Drain the swamp, expose corruption etc etc

I am getting bored, so I'll layout how Trump fixes this. You pass a bill in Congress mandating photo IDs to vote. Then you wait for a Supreme Court challenge to a conservative court appointed by Trump.

Are you being obtuse on purpose? What do you not understand that it is nothing more than a counting of ballots, no examination for fraud. Period. If you continue with your question I know you don't care about facts, just want others to fall for your erroneous line.
[

How does a recount undermine Trumps election? If the system was rigged against him then the results would either show that there was no rigging or there would be results in his favor... What damage is being done?

(1) The recounts are a means to attempt to undermine and delegitimize the Trump Administration.
(2) It is a money raising enterprise.
(3) It serves to keep the donors to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation from requesting their money back.
(4) It gives Hillary a means to continue to solicit money from donors to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation by making the donors believe she will run again in 2020 and that they will recoup their money after she is finally elected.
(5) It is a means whereby Hillary is punishing those who voted against her and cost her the Electorial College votes by forcing them to pay for the recounts.
Fine, then why not throw it back in their faces and expose how the liberals/Dems rigged the system and stole votes from Trump or gave illegal votes to Clinton?? NOBODY has answered this yet.

Why not simply accept the results of the election and allow the country and those folks having to mrecount theses votes when they could be doing other business, to simply move on?

Well, you just answered your own question. The rest of us simply consider the election old news. It's over. Move on.

I am getting bored, so I'll layout how Trump fixes this. You pass a bill in Congress mandating photo IDs to vote. Then you wait for a Supreme Court challenge from a conservative court appointed by Trump.
I'm fine with that... never had a problem with voters showing an ID to vote and perhaps an alternative path for those who don't have ID's... Lets just admit that Trumps calls of a rigged voting system was BS. He was hedging his bet in the case that he lost... this flip flop of him now suing to block the recount proves it or else he would welcome the investigation which would prove his claims and give him more votes.

[

Soros seeks to create the impression that the election of Trump was not legitimate, The lies told by Stein on behalf of her master is that "DA RUSKIES HAXORED IT." It's complete stupidity of course, but Soros only seeks to spread FUD.

Fear, uncertainty, and doubt. Soros desires to create chaos as a means of undermining the American system.

The bs is coming from you... of which you are fully aware.
I am getting bored, so I'll layout how Trump fixes this. You pass a bill in Congress mandating photo IDs to vote. Then you wait for a Supreme Court challenge from a conservative court appointed by Trump.
I'm fine with that... never had a problem with voters showing an ID to vote and perhaps an alternative path for those who don't have ID's... Lets just admit that Trumps calls of a rigged voting system was BS. He was hedging his bet in the case that he lost... this flip flop of him now suing to block the recount proves it or else he would welcome the investigation which would prove his claims and give him more votes.

Forum List

Back