Why is Trump fighting the recounts?

Where did I say anything about you. You posted a thread, I replied, even if it wasn't the answer you desired. And it isn't even about Jill Stein.
Why is Stein going for a recount when she will not win, no matter what? This is simply a ploy by the Dems, nothing more. This has nothing to do with Stein. Just as Bernie's bid wasn't really about him. It was staged by the Dems, all ,of it, just as this is. They can't even be honest in this. No surprise, though with all the revelations that have come out to expose them in the last couple of years. Just one more dishonest move on their and the Hill's part.
Trump spent the last few weeks of his campaign talking about the rigged system and problems with the voting system. Stein is obviously performing a publicity stunt but it seems to be understood by all camps that nothing is going to change the results of the election so why is Trump suing to block the recounts? Why not join the cause and try and reveal the rigged system that he was so passionately against during the campaign?

Hell, he could apply for a recount in California and try to expose the millions of fraudulent votes that he claimed Clinton got. Thoughts???
Can't be honest about it? I suppose you'd call me a libtard, am i right? Read my OP I said in the second line that Steins move is an obvious publicity stunt.

Penelope is sure she's smart, she just checked with herself on that. Complete agreement, but she has filed for a recount.

Jill isn't going to sabotage anything, nobody expects the results to change, the margins are too big. Now if there were hacks or illegal votes or rigging going on, wouldn't you want to know? Wouldn't Trump and everybody else want to know. According to Trumps claims if any rigging was exposed it should help him. He did claim that there were millions of illegal votes and if it wasn't for those then he would have won the popular vote. Why not expose that then?

Jill Stein is just a puppet of George Soros,

There WERE millions of illegal votes - in California where we automatically register illegal aliens to vote. But Soros little dog isn't challenging THOSE votes. She is just shilling for Hillary and the party.

(1) The recounts are a means to attempt to undermine and delegitimize the Trump Administration.
(2) It is a money raising enterprise.
(3) It serves to keep the donors to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation from requesting their money back.
(4) It gives Hillary a means to continue to solicit money from donors to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation by making the donors believe she will run again in 2020 and that they will recoup their money after she is finally elected.
(5) It is a means whereby Hillary is punishing those who voted against her and cost her the Electorial College votes by forcing them to pay for the recounts.
Fine, then why not throw it back in their faces and expose how the liberals/Dems rigged the system and stole votes from Trump or gave illegal votes to Clinton?? NOBODY has answered this yet.

Why not simply accept the results of the election and allow the country and those folks having to mrecount theses votes when they could be doing other business, to simply move on?

Wonderful, then the recount would prove that, right? The recount would prove that millions of illegals were voting, dead people voting, rigging by the left and all the other claims that the Trumpsters have made. I'll ask again, why not expose that and rub it in Steins face?

No a recount would not prove someone was an illegal. It simply takes the votes cast and adds them up for each candidate. They are NOT taking each ballot and cross referencing it against the approved voter registrations. Even if you did it doesn't eliminate fraud, because you can't go back and see the photo ID presented. Stop puking up liberal talking points moron.
Do you think for one second that there wound't be a recount if Clinton had won? If so, don't you think the Trump team would be investigating everything they could to find the rigged system that he talked about at his Rally's... Why can't he investigate in a similar way during these recounts?

Stein is paying for it, he can do it on her dime and do what he can to expose the corruption. Instead he is suing to block the investigation... Just admit there is tremendous irony... It's on both sides

I don't know why Trump would challenge them nor do I know why Stein pushed for them the whole thing is pretty strange and just a big waste of time and money in my opinion.
I agree, I think Stein is off her rocker... But I also don't get the enormous flip flop by Trump and his supporters. This is an opportunity for them to expose the corruption in our voting that they have been talking about for weeks.

To be honest, I actually do understand why they aren't doing it, he won so they don't want to mess with it... I did want to point out the irony and see if any Trumpsters would admit to it.
The only thing we can admit to, is that most of you don't know what you're talking about.
Again, you fail to cite examples or back up your point with anything of substance... Keep trying, eventually you might be able to get a coherent argument out there... I'll keep helping you

Do I need to type slower for you to understand?? I've said many times that he won, he has the job, the recount won't change that... That isn't the point. Now that he won and he is our leader, why not expose the rigged voting system that he campaigned about? He can try do this through the recount.

You need to google how a recount is actually done and what it can really tell us. If you were any less knowledgeable we could witness a vacuum.
So what do you think it is going to expose and who do you think it is going to favor?

I don't know why Trump would challenge them nor do I know why Stein pushed for them the whole thing is pretty strange and just a big waste of time and money in my opinion.
I agree, I think Stein is off her rocker... But I also don't get the enormous flip flop by Trump and his supporters. This is an opportunity for them to expose the corruption in our voting that they have been talking about for weeks.

To be honest, I actually do understand why they aren't doing it, he won so they don't want to mess with it... I did want to point out the irony and see if any Trumpsters would admit to it.
The only thing we can admit to, is that most of you don't know what you're talking about.
Again, you fail to cite examples or back up your point with anything of substance... Keep trying, eventually you might be able to get a coherent argument out there... I'll keep helping you

Libtard ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth you are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection, smear people, attack religion

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi card

11. Make up stuff

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

Waiting for the link on how exactly illegals would be discovered in your process moron....
I don't have a process... If I was Trump and I thought millions of people were illegally voting and I was the elected leader of our nation, i'd say... "Team, go figure out a way to investigate and expose this corruption. Let Stein do her recount and in the process expose the rigged system that we all know stole the popular vote from me."

Why spend millions, unless needed? And a recount is nothing more than a recount of ballots- not a forensic examination to weed out illegal votes.
Wonderful, then the recount would prove that, right? The recount would prove that millions of illegals were voting, dead people voting, rigging by the left and all the other claims that the Trumpsters have made. I'll ask again, why not expose that and rub it in Steins face?

No a recount would not prove someone was an illegal. It simply takes the votes cast and adds them up for each candidate. They are NOT taking each ballot and cross referencing it against the approved voter registrations. Even if you did it doesn't eliminate fraud, because you can't go back and see the photo ID presented. Stop puking up liberal talking points moron.
Do you think for one second that there wound't be a recount if Clinton had won? If so, don't you think the Trump team would be investigating everything they could to find the rigged system that he talked about at his Rally's... Why can't he investigate in a similar way during these recounts?

Stein is paying for it, he can do it on her dime and do what he can to expose the corruption. Instead he is suing to block the investigation... Just admit there is tremendous irony... It's on both sides

No the state is paying for it, then Stein settles up. She does pay a filing fee up front. So, if she runs out of money, bankruptcy.

None of the states in question are high fraud states. I guess if Stein wants to pay for a California recount that would be interesting.

You went into total denial of what I said about how a recount works. It will not yield the information you suggest.

Waiting for the link on how exactly illegals would be discovered in your process moron....
I don't have a process... If I was Trump and I thought millions of people were illegally voting and I was the elected leader of our nation, i'd say... "Team, go figure out a way to investigate and expose this corruption. Let Stein do her recount and in the process expose the rigged system that we all know stole the popular vote from me."

He won. There is little chance of illegal votes being discovered after the vote is cast. That is why a photo ID voter system would be much better.

Jill isn't going to sabotage anything, nobody expects the results to change, the margins are too big. Now if there were hacks or illegal votes or rigging going on, wouldn't you want to know? Wouldn't Trump and everybody else want to know. According to Trumps claims if any rigging was exposed it should help him. He did claim that there were millions of illegal votes and if it wasn't for those then he would have won the popular vote. Why not expose that then?

Jill Stein is just a puppet of George Soros,

There WERE millions of illegal votes - in California where we automatically register illegal aliens to vote. But Soros little dog isn't challenging THOSE votes. She is just shilling for Hillary and the party.
Why isn't Trump challenging those votes? I mean in a more legit way other than his tweeting

(1) The recounts are a means to attempt to undermine and delegitimize the Trump Administration.
(2) It is a money raising enterprise.
(3) It serves to keep the donors to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation from requesting their money back.
(4) It gives Hillary a means to continue to solicit money from donors to the Clinton Crime Family Foundation by making the donors believe she will run again in 2020 and that they will recoup their money after she is finally elected.
(5) It is a means whereby Hillary is punishing those who voted against her and cost her the Electorial College votes by forcing them to pay for the recounts.
Fine, then why not throw it back in their faces and expose how the liberals/Dems rigged the system and stole votes from Trump or gave illegal votes to Clinton?? NOBODY has answered this yet.

Why not simply accept the results of the election and allow the country and those folks having to mrecount theses votes when they could be doing other business, to simply move on?
Trump won, that is accepted, Clinton conceded... If Stein is going to pay millions to do a recount then why not capitalize on it and try and expose corruption if any exisits? The people having to do the recounts are getting paid, they aren't complaining... Trump is the one spending money on lawyers trying to block the recount... put that money into trying to expose the rigged system he campaigned against. why not? STILL NOBODY HAS ANSWERED

Forum List

Back