Why is Trump questioning election results?

Be sure to start another goddamned thread on this very subject again tomorrow...

I don't get it either. Some of these posters are so fucking boring.
Well, I'm fine with threads trying to explain why Trump has tried to overturn a free election that Biden won. And Trump was in some ways a victim of people in govt who wanted to get rid of him as president. But the corruption went against the Clintons too …. and not without some reason. Trump could not have won in 16 without the Clintons' corruption.

Yea President Trump did much better with blacks and Hispanics all over, yet somehow magically in Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee, Biden is able to get a far bigger percentage of black voters as well as turn out than even Black Jesus Obama did. All in the middle of the night when GOP observers were kicked out.

But, but, but, there’s nothing to see here. Just accept it.
It was a amazing conspiracy carried out by many people simultaneously in secret
It wasn’t that secret. When the media refuses to run any story on it and give them cover they have nothing to fear.
It's just a conspiracy. Bigly.

After four years of a concocted Russian spy investigation presided over by the FBI the DOJ and the CIA why on Earth would Trump question election results in a leaked phone call? You see what I mean?
I knew something was strange about 10 pm est. Most states were in but about 5 where Trump was leading by a good measure. Within a short time they stopped counting, suitcases magically appearing from nowhere. Diesel trucks dropping off pallets of ballots. These states were in a panic and needed instructions. Funny they all used Dominion too. But nothing fishy enough to ask questions and have deep reservations.

Of course in Texas, where the mail in ballots were counted first, the count flipped from Biden to trump.

The obvious causation in both instances being that trump told his cult of personality not to vote by mail

Except in NC where he told his death cult to vote by mail AND in person
Texas is not even in question here.

No. Unless someone is stupid enough to think that results that flip during the evening means fraud, in which case it would obviously have to also be fraud
You guys are horrible with hoaxes.

The Russia hoax made you people look like damned fools. The impeachment hoax worse. So i am to believe you that the election wasn't a hoax.

THIS WHOLE GOD DAMNED GOVERNMENT IS ONE BIG HOAX!!!

After four years of a concocted Russian spy investigation presided over by the FBI the DOJ and the CIA why on Earth would Trump question election results in a leaked phone call? You see what I mean?
I knew something was strange about 10 pm est. Most states were in but about 5 where Trump was leading by a good measure. Within a short time they stopped counting, suitcases magically appearing from nowhere. Diesel trucks dropping off pallets of ballots. These states were in a panic and needed instructions. Funny they all used Dominion too. But nothing fishy enough to ask questions and have deep reservations.

Of course in Texas, where the mail in ballots were counted first, the count flipped from Biden to trump.

The obvious causation in both instances being that trump told his cult of personality not to vote by mail

Except in NC where he told his death cult to vote by mail AND in person
Texas is not even in question here.

No. Unless someone is stupid enough to think that results that flip during the evening means fraud, in which case it would obviously have to also be fraud
You guys are horrible with hoaxes.

The Russia hoax made you people look like damned fools. The impeachment hoax worse. So i am to believe you that the election wasn't a hoax.

THIS WHOLE GOD DAMNED GOVERNMENT IS ONE BIG HOAX!!!

I understand. You must be one of those folks who think that the POTUS is a reliable news source.

Move to North Korea already

Yea President Trump did much better with blacks and Hispanics all over, yet somehow magically in Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee, Biden is able to get a far bigger percentage of black voters as well as turn out than even Black Jesus Obama did. All in the middle of the night when GOP observers were kicked out.

It wasn’t that secret. When the media refuses to run any story on it and give them cover they have nothing to fear.
It's just a conspiracy. Bigly.
That word "Bigly" was never used by Trump. Some reporter heard Trump say "Big League" and ran with the phony word. It was swallowed greedily by Trump haters.

Why didn't the alleged cheating take place in Texas or Florida? Those EC votes are far more plentiful than trying to conjure up a mass multi-state conspiracy in multiple voting districts simultaneously.

Trump in my opinion knows he's in a lost cause. But he's going to create as much doubt as he can in the publics eye that xiden is an illegitimate president.

Amazing, for sure. ???

1u1pak.jpg

Amazing, for sure. ???
Unworldly even. Keeping hundreds of people from spilling the beans could only be divinely inspired. Even Stalin couldn't have pulled it off without notice.

“Why is Trump questioning election results?”

Because he’s an arrogant narcissist, con artist, and liar – Trump the thug president is dishonest and corrupt, and he has nothing but contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, our democratic institutions and the will of the people.

When people vote in the Georgia runoffs they need to understand they are voting to save the country not the Republican Party. It is the state that threatens the people and the state will win if those two democrats win.

Unhinged. Delusional. Sinking into and actually believing the conspiracy theories he was only using to raise money a month ago.
And no, I don't see what you mean. Trump brought the Russia investigation on himself. As well as impeachment for the Ukraine call.
Apparently, he doesn't learn...big shock. :)

When people vote in the Georgia runoffs they need to understand they are voting to save the country not the Republican Party. It is the state that threatens the people and the state will win if those two democrats win.
Eh, the country and the gop survived Nixon. We even elected Reagan less than 8 years later, and I NEVER saw that one coming. LOL

He wasn't "questioning" results. He was trying to change the popular vote in ga. But I think you're right that whatever respect he had in 2016 for America's electoral system, he has none now.

Not ALL of Russiagate was fabricated. He did send his sons to meet with the Russian spy, and he DID publically ask for Putin's help more than once .. on our tv's. I never thought Mueller would find a smoking gun, but I do agree that there was corruption in the FBI. But there was anti-Clinton corruption there too. I'm not sure how we depoliticize a national police force. William Webster was given that task back in the 70s, and most of us thought he succeeded
The entertainers, media and sports people were and are a disgrace. You picked a group as an enemy with by you yourselves in most control and you destroyed what countless despot led dictatorships have done throughout history. Getting it is one thing. Maintaining control is another. And the people at the top do not like competition....from their own ranks either.

Forum List

Back