Why is Trump questioning election results?

He wasn't "questioning" results. He was trying to change the popular vote in ga. But I think you're right that whatever respect he had in 2016 for America's electoral system, he has none now.

Not ALL of Russiagate was fabricated. He did send his sons to meet with the Russian spy, and he DID publically ask for Putin's help more than once .. on our tv's. I never thought Mueller would find a smoking gun, but I do agree that there was corruption in the FBI. But there was anti-Clinton corruption there too. I'm not sure how we depoliticize a national police force. William Webster was given that task back in the 70s, and most of us thought he succeeded
The entertainers, media and sports people were and are a disgrace. You picked a group as an enemy with by you yourselves in most control and you destroyed what countless despot led dictatorships have done throughout history. Getting it is one thing. Maintaining control is another. And the people at the top do not like competition....from their own ranks either.
But I like the Mannings. Now Patriot fans ….. of them, I believe anything evil

.......since 2016, they've been saying and trying anything to get rid of a fairly/ELECTED POTUS!!
And the only thing that worked was VOTING his corrupt ass out.
I see you are still suffering from TDS.......he really got under your skin
hahahahhahahahahahahahah
BECAUSE---not that he did anything wrong--but you HATE rich white men

Yea President Trump did much better with blacks and Hispanics all over, yet somehow magically in Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee, Biden is able to get a far bigger percentage of black voters as well as turn out than even Black Jesus Obama did. All in the middle of the night when GOP observers were kicked out.

But, but, but, there’s nothing to see here. Just accept it.

Statistically the Trump vote was the same in all districts EXCEPT a handful of key Dem districts in battle ground states, riiiiiight just a big coincidence not a smidgeon of election fraud #sarcasm

“Why is Trump questioning election results?”

Because he’s an arrogant narcissist, con artist, and liar – Trump the thug president is dishonest and corrupt, and he has nothing but contempt for the Constitution, the rule of law, our democratic institutions and the will of the people.
And that's no lie.

Yea President Trump did much better with blacks and Hispanics all over, yet somehow magically in Atlanta, Detroit, Philadelphia, and Milwaukee, Biden is able to get a far bigger percentage of black voters as well as turn out than even Black Jesus Obama did. All in the middle of the night when GOP observers were kicked out.

Statistically the Trump vote was the same in all districts EXCEPT a handful of key Dem districts in battle ground states, riiiiiight just a big coincidence not a smidgeon of election fraud #sarcasm
Mental block? Turnout wins. Get used to it.

Mental block? Turnout wins. Get used to it.

Reports of unexpectedly LOW turnout in one key Dem district on election day. No lines, few people showing up to the polls. Then magically overnight during the secret ballot counting election day turnout was off the charts historically high, a direct contradiction of low voter turnout that day. Explain it, you can't, it was election fraud.

After four years of a concocted Russian spy investigation presided over by the FBI the DOJ and the CIA why on Earth would Trump question election results in a leaked phone call? You see what I mean?
I knew something was strange about 10 pm est. Most states were in but about 5 where Trump was leading by a good measure. Within a short time they stopped counting, suitcases magically appearing from nowhere. Diesel trucks dropping off pallets of ballots. These states were in a panic and needed instructions. Funny they all used Dominion too. But nothing fishy enough to ask questions and have deep reservations.
Well all those Republicans in the house that challenged the election results had a chance to back their words when an objection to their being seated came. If the election was so fraudulent they should have voted against seating the newly elected officials from the disputed states. Same election process put them in their seats. Oh but they voted to seat themselves. Evidently they believe in the process when it seats them. Yall are hilarious in your hypocrisy.

After four years of a concocted Russian spy investigation presided over by the FBI the DOJ and the CIA why on Earth would Trump question election results in a leaked phone call? You see what I mean?
I knew something was strange about 10 pm est. Most states were in but about 5 where Trump was leading by a good measure. Within a short time they stopped counting, suitcases magically appearing from nowhere. Diesel trucks dropping off pallets of ballots. These states were in a panic and needed instructions. Funny they all used Dominion too. But nothing fishy enough to ask questions and have deep reservations.
So let me figure this thinking out. 2-3 hours after polls closed mail in ballots began to be counted i. States where Republican legislators wouldn’t let start early that day?? No fucking shit dickweed.
Wait. That’s your fucking excuse? Close the polls but let’s do all the mail ins after because we couldn’t do it earlier.

So let me figure this thinking out. 2-3 hours after polls closed mail in ballots began to be counted i. States where Republican legislators wouldn’t let start early that day?? No fucking shit dickweed.
Wait. That’s your fucking excuse? Close the polls but let’s do all the mail ins after because we couldn’t do it earlier.
Every liberal here knows, with more than 100 brain cells, working, know this is all a pile of horse shit.

Every liberal here knows, with more than 100 brain cells, working, know this is all a pile of horse shit.
They know. They just don’t care. They know everything they stand for will not become law without cheating. That makes it ok.

Forum List

Back