Why is Trump so interested in a brawl in Sweden

US student 'admits' killing Italian policeman

Here is another one for donny to get stuck into.

Your pretense that a leader looking out for a citizen is somehow wrong, is bat shit crazy.

a. Trump lacks every bullet point of defining a leader
b. Trump's support for A$AP is 100% political (Trump proving "see, I'm not a racist" wink wink.)

1. That statement is your opinion. It seems to be contradicted by Trump's action in this case. So?

2. Perhaps. But certain liberals have told me, that that is the type of public displays needed to heal the gap between the GOP and blacks. So?

Rapper ASAP Rocky charged with assault in Sweden

He doesnt know if this chap is innocent or guilty. The Swedish courts will decide that. He is being well looked after and probably has decent legal counsel. Sweden is a civilised modern democracy.

Why is Donny trying to pressure the Swedes into making him a special case ?
He was asked to help out by the black community
By his friends you mean.
No republicans keep saving blacks from democrats

LOL

Rapper ASAP Rocky charged with assault in Sweden

He doesnt know if this chap is innocent or guilty. The Swedish courts will decide that. He is being well looked after and probably has decent legal counsel. Sweden is a civilised modern democracy.

Why is Donny trying to pressure the Swedes into making him a special case ?
He was asked to help out by the black community
By his friends you mean.
No republicans keep saving blacks from democrats

LOL
Just facts

Your pretense that a leader looking out for a citizen is somehow wrong, is bat shit crazy.

b. Trump's support for A$AP is 100% political (Trump proving "see, I'm not a racist" wink wink.)
I have seen reports that he is doing this to ingratiate himself to the Black community in the US. Electioneering to be blunt.

Would that change anything in your mind if it were true, or if it were not true?

1. That statement is your opinion. It seems to be contradicted by Trump's action in this case. So?

2. Perhaps. But certain liberals have told me, that that is the type of public displays needed to heal the gap between the GOP and blacks. So?

1a. A leader acts after considering all the consequences of his/her action, both intended and what may be unintended. Trump doesn't lead in this manner, his first and only consideration is, "how will this effect me?".

2a. As noted above, the behavior of Trump in this matter is public relations move; he may fools some of the people, but not all of us.

1a. A leader acts after considering all the consequences of his/her action, both intended and what may be unintended. Trump doesn't lead in this manner, his first and only consideration is, "how will this effect me?".

2a. As noted above, the behavior of Trump in this matter is public relations move; he may fools some of the people, but not all of us.

1. Your negative and self serving assumptions about a man you hate are noted. This thread is about Trump speaking out in defense of an American arrested in a foreign nation. And that draws you out to attack him? Sounds like you are the one with a problem.

2. Even if it is just a PR move, that does not make it a bad thing. What do you mean "fools"? IF you are correct, he is trying to build bridges across a divide of racial tension and strife. How and why can you attack him for THAT?

1. Your negative and self serving assumptions about a man you hate are noted. This thread is about Trump speaking out in defense of an American arrested in a foreign nation. And that draws you out to attack him? Sounds like you are the one with a problem.

2. Even if it is just a PR move, that does not make it a bad thing. What do you mean "fools"? IF you are correct, he is trying to build bridges across a divide of racial tension and strife. How and why can you attack him for THAT?

Why is he getting involved at all ? I would guess that 100s of Americans are arrested abroad every year. Why does he not speak for them ?

Its incredibly stupid and disrespectful to try and railroad the Swedes like this and it has backfired. You have an embassy and an ambassador that you pay to look after your interests.

But of course that doesnt get Donny any headlines.

They're not assumptions Correll, they are based on my leadership and my experience leading and watching other leaders during a 32 year career.

I don't hate trump, he's not worth the time and worry to do so. I fear him, and I've made that clear based on watching, listening and understanding his many character flaws, and the Personality Disorders manifested in his every speech, tweet and action.

Why is he getting involved at all ? I would guess that 100s of Americans are arrested abroad every year. Why does he not speak for them ?

Its incredibly stupid and disrespectful to try and railroad the Swedes like this and it has backfired. You have an embassy and an ambassador that you pay to look after your interests.

But of course that doesnt get Donny any headlines.

I can't speak for Trump's motive in this. I could speculate. But, what does the details matter? This is completely normal Presidential behavior.

The interesting part is your knee jerk opposition to it. And your rationalizations for your opposition.

They're not assumptions Correll, they are based on my leadership and my experience leading and watching other leaders during a 32 year career.

I don't hate trump, he's not worth the time and worry to do so. I fear him, and I've made that clear based on watching, listening and understanding his many character flaws, and the Personality Disorders manifested in his every speech, tweet and action.

That sounds very reasonable of you.

Let's test it.

So, do you admit that there is nothing unusual about President Trump speaking out if defense of a prominent American arrested in a foreign land?

My prediction is that you can't, and thus we will see that your pretense of being reasonable is just a thin veneer over rabid partisanship and ideology.

Yet, they are still assumptions. Despite your self described and unimpressive resume.

Yet, they are still assumptions. Despite your self described and unimpressive resume.
I was impressed.

His 32 years working as a daycare attendant shows real dedication.

I was impressed.

His 32 years working as a daycare attendant shows real dedication.

If true you'll post where I worked and other details of the place and years where I worked as a daycare attendant. if not, you have proved once again you are a damn liar.

Forum List

Back