Why is Trump so interested in a brawl in Sweden

How can this be right ?
Give A$AP Rocky his FREEDOM. We do so much for Sweden but it doesn’t seem to work the other way around. Sweden should focus on its real crime problem! #FreeRocky

The language of an idiot.

American president looking out for an American citizen.

You are the idiot.
Trump is the idiot. All his bullshit has just made people laugh.

How can this be right ?
Give A$AP Rocky his FREEDOM. We do so much for Sweden but it doesn’t seem to work the other way around. Sweden should focus on its real crime problem! #FreeRocky

You are the idiot.

So much of an "idiot" that you can't refute what I said at all.

My point stands.

Only a brain locked ideologue of the worst sort, can find that to be a reason to be upset.

He's not.

Your are a ...

images

How can this be right ?

You are the idiot.

My point stands.

Only a brain locked ideologue of the worst sort, can find that to be a reason to be upset.

Well there is helping and there is what donny did.

This was the response of the Prime Minister.
A spokesperson for Mr Lofven responded by saying that the Swedish judicial system, prosecutors and courts were independent, the government was not allowed to influence legal proceedings and "everyone is equal before the law".

Which was confirmed by the Prosecutor
Daniel Suneson, the Swedish prosecutor in charge of the case said that he had not spoken to any White House representatives or any representatives of the Swedish government while investigating the case.

Which suggests that diplomacy by twitter is a losers game. Of course adults recognise this. Maybe a quiet word might have had more effect ? Certainly Mr Rocky will have time to reflect on how his Prez was no help at all.

Rapper ASAP Rocky charged with assault in Sweden

He doesnt know if this chap is innocent or guilty. The Swedish courts will decide that. He is being well looked after and probably has decent legal counsel. Sweden is a civilised modern democracy.

Why is Donny trying to pressure the Swedes into making him a special case ?
The american dindunuffin

He was being harassed by third world rapey stabby savages that needed their clock cleaned .. which most of you eurotrash fags are to pussy to do yourselves....Sweden has a friggin grenade problem yet they lock this kid up
Hes innocent

I'm willing to consider that scenario.
go watch the video

Ive seen that shit before
They follow ya and screw around ..its like a probe theyre looking to eventually rob ya
if they dont go away after ya repeatedly ask em ...its best to strike first ....

Maybe Trump will invade

Like he invaded Bosnia...wait that was Clinton, oh more like Libya...wait that was Obama, more like Vietnam, no that was LBJ.

North Korea...Trump hasn't invaded there, must be like Ira...wait nothing there. Like... okay I give up, what countries has Trump invaded?

Maybe Trump will invade

Like he invaded Bosnia...wait that was Clinton, oh more like Libya...wait that was Obama, more like Vietnam, no that was LBJ.

North Korea...Trump hasn't invaded there, must be like Ira...wait nothing there. Like... okay I give up, what countries has Trump invaded?

Q. What countries has trump invaded?

A. Only one, the United States.

Maybe Trump will invade

Truman and the UN invaded N. Korea; Reagan invaded Panama and Granada and bombed Libya; G H W Bush invaded Iraq; and G.W. Bush invaded Afghanistan and Iraq; trump's bellicose rhetoric and Brinkmanship is dangerous, and in doing so we might be facing a threat from both the middle east and the far east (NK and Iran) with China and Russia supporting both.

How can this be right ?

You are the idiot.

My point stands.

Well there is helping and there is what donny did.

This was the response of the Prime Minister.
A spokesperson for Mr Lofven responded by saying that the Swedish judicial system, prosecutors and courts were independent, the government was not allowed to influence legal proceedings and "everyone is equal before the law".

Which was confirmed by the Prosecutor
Daniel Suneson, the Swedish prosecutor in charge of the case said that he had not spoken to any White House representatives or any representatives of the Swedish government while investigating the case.

Which suggests that diplomacy by twitter is a losers game. Of course adults recognise this. Maybe a quiet word might have had more effect ? Certainly Mr Rocky will have time to reflect on how his Prez was no help at all.

How does it suggest that "Diplomacy by twitter is a loser's game"?

(Just because you structure your sentences as though your previous statement supports your conclusion, if it actually does not support it, it is still not a supporting argument, just saying)

So Trump is helping a fellow American who happens to be black stay out of prison and Tommy is upset, could it be because A$AP is black? It seems Sweden believes in white privilege and it bothers Tommy that it is being exposed.

This article talks about blacks being refused entry in nightclubs, I wonder if Sweden doesn’t like blacks stepping out of line, much like their fellow Europeans Great Britain.

Concern About Racism in Sweden - Radio Sweden

Last edited:
US student 'admits' killing Italian policeman

Here is another one for donny to get stuck into.

Your pretense that a leader looking out for a citizen is somehow wrong, is bat shit crazy.

a. Trump lacks every bullet point of defining a leader
b. Trump's support for A$AP is 100% political (Trump proving "see, I'm not a racist" wink wink.)
I have seen reports that he is doing this to ingratiate himself to the Black community in the US. Electioneering to be blunt.

Rapper ASAP Rocky charged with assault in Sweden

He doesnt know if this chap is innocent or guilty. The Swedish courts will decide that. He is being well looked after and probably has decent legal counsel. Sweden is a civilised modern democracy.

Why is Donny trying to pressure the Swedes into making him a special case ?
He was asked to help out by the black community
By his friends you mean.
No republicans keep saving blacks from democrats

Forum List

Back