Why is Trump such a Coward?

Trump said we would renegotiate the Paris Accords when each nation states what's it willing to invest.

How most Americans and almost every country views the pussy grabber..
IMG_0108.JPG

Global warming is a hoax whether anyone says so or not.
The science community contradicts you but what do they know.
They know the money is going to keep rolling in as long as they claim it is real
The science propaganda money dwarfs what scientists are paid.
Care to answer the OP question or are you scared too?

You got that backwards.

Wrong.

I am 100% right..

I would like to go on record right now and state that I am not a climate denier. I wake in the morning and I see and feel climate, so I'm with you on that one. I think I can speak for President Trump that he is on board with climate also. Does that make you feel better?

for the speds : Why won't Tramp tell the country what his views are on global warming?

Why is he a coward?

Run away.
Why should he do it on a time schedule you demand? You lost. Now shit down and shut the hell up!
He's president, MORON. The country has a right to know.
Yup and he calls the shots not you idiot. You will informed when we feel it's needed not when you demand.
It's going to be so sweet when dopes like you watch Tramp pull a Nixon.
You're trying to match the orange clown's arrogance. It's gotten him NOWHERE as president.

Trump said we would renegotiate the Paris Accords when each nation states what's it willing to invest.
Which has nothing to do with his science views now does it..
The President represents me; I will not be taxed while citizens of other nations are not taxed.
So as the planet deteriorates you'll be happy because you weren't taxed.
Got it.
Where is the planet deteriorating?
Be precise.

for the speds : Why won't Tramp tell the country what his views are on global warming?

Why is he a coward?

Run away.
Why should he do it on a time schedule you demand? You lost. Now shit down and shut the hell up!
He's president, MORON. The country has a right to know.
Yup and he calls the shots not you idiot. You will informed when we feel it's needed not when you demand.
It's going to be so sweet when dopes like you watch Tramp pull a Nixon.
You're trying to match the orange clown's arrogance. It's gotten him NOWHERE as president.
Most likely we have at least two more scotus picks coming and there is not a damn thing you can do about it!

The President represents me; I will not be taxed while citizens of other nations are not taxed.
Most Americans wanted the USA to stay in the Paris accord which I already displayed. He's not representing MOST Americans.

You displayed none of that.

Got it.
Be precise.
Troll question. Been answered thousands of times. Try reading..

Most Americans wanted the USA to stay in the Paris accord which I already displayed. He's not representing MOST Americans.
Hillary got 3 million more votes than Trump.
Laverne & Shirley was in the Top 10 for many years.
Now you're telling me that all those who voted for Hillary should get their way because they are PC.

IMG_0101.JPG

You displayed none of that.

A 2nd time just for you..

Got it.
Be precise.
Troll question. Been answered thousands of times. Try reading..
It hasn't been answered except through tons of Agenda driven statistics.
Statistics, by their very nature, are imprecise.

Forum List

Back