Why is Trump such a Coward?

View attachment 130978
Trump said we would renegotiate the Paris Accords when each nation states what's it willing to invest.
Which has nothing to do with his science views now does it..
The President represents me; I will not be taxed while citizens of other nations are not taxed.
Most Americans wanted the USA to stay in the Paris accord which I already displayed. He's not representing MOST Americans.

You displayed none of that.

A 2nd time just for you..
Why vote for Representatives when we can vote one issue at a time on the Internet?

Trump said we would renegotiate the Paris Accords when each nation states what's it willing to invest.
The President represents me; I will not be taxed while citizens of other nations are not taxed.
Most Americans wanted the USA to stay in the Paris accord which I already displayed. He's not representing MOST Americans.
Hillary got 3 million more votes than Trump.
Laverne & Shirley was in the Top 10 for many years.
Now you're telling me that all those who voted for Hillary should get their way because they are PC.
Obviously many who voted for the pussy grabber wanted us to stay in the Paris accord.
Not much of a " thinker" are you.

So as the planet deteriorates you'll be happy because you weren't taxed.
Got it.
Where is the planet deteriorating?
Be precise.
Troll question. Been answered thousands of times. Try reading..
It hasn't been answered except through tons of Agenda driven statistics.
Statistics, by their very nature, are imprecise.
Your opinion trumps valid surveys... or so you think..

Now you're telling me that all those who voted for Hillary should get their way because they are PC.
Obviously many who voted for the pussy grabber wanted us to stay in the Paris accord.
Then why don't I see any Trump supporters complaining here or on Facebook?
If anything, we're thrilled Trump wants equitable contributions by the participating nations.

Got it.
Be precise.
The reason you're an asshole is because you're a liar.
Trump supporters don't want out, we want each nation to contribute fairly.
And you damn well either know that or you're a liar.

Obviously you are throwing a temper tantrum.
Now tell us what the Paris accord was about?

Got it.
Be precise.

Tell us ?

typical non thinking troll. Wants someone else to do his research for him.

You claim superior intelligence...show some rather than simply tossing out ad hominems.

Because you refuse to tell us .

You claim superior intelligence...show some rather than simply tossing out ad hominems.
Show me the post where I CLAIM SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE.
We know you're in the bottom end of that deal voting for the orange clown. .

Forum List

Back