Why is Trump such a Coward?

The pussy grabber ceded American leadership on the most important issue of the day and the gullible DEPLORABLES bought his lies AGAIN..
This is the worst decision made by a president in decades..
Bush's decision to invade Iraq was worse.

Show me the post where I CLAIM SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE.
We know you're in the bottom end of that deal voting for the orange clown. .
^^ right there

Racist..

You ever see me start a sentence off the n$igger Obama?

Now you're just making up shit because you're pissed that I showed you most Americans don't want your orange clown pulling us out..

You showed a poll of 50 people..

Moron.
Here's a national poll saying the same thing.
Majorities of Americans in Every State Support Participation in the Paris Agreement - Yale Program on Climate Change Communication
Tired of getting your ass kicked yet?

Lmfao a Tom styer web page

Do you ever not quit embarrassing yourself?
You bring NOTHING to the table so all u got is attack the messenger.
Weak sauce. You in a nutshell.

The pussy grabber ceded American leadership on the most important issue of the day and the gullible DEPLORABLES bought his lies AGAIN..
Pretty damn close but in the years to come Tramp's will be worse..

So let me guess your drunk and shitting in your pants right now..

typical non thinking troll. Wants someone else to do his research for him.
You claim superior intelligence...show some rather than simply tossing out ad hominems.
^^ right there

Racist..

Now you're just making up shit because you're pissed that I showed you most Americans don't want your orange clown pulling us out..

You will never post what the Paris accord was about will you?

He is in the Pavlovian stage of drool now!

^^ right there

Racist..

Moron.
Majorities of Americans in Every State Support Participation in the Paris Agreement - Yale Program on Climate Change Communication

What a dope. It's the Yale Program on Climate Change Communication

It will take several years to get out of the agreement and by then trump will have been impeached or forced into resignation. He may flip flop before that.

It's been since 2015 Trump has publicly stated his opinion on global warming.
" It's a hoax."
Since he became president he's petrified to state his view on this subject.
Why is he such a coward?
Scott Pruitt was on the George Stephanopoulos show this morning and he asked Pruitt what's the president's view on GW is. "Does he still think it's a hoax?"
Pruitt dodged the question 4 times.
4 times.
He's supposed to serve the people and won't tell us what the POTUS' view on global warming is. He works for US and won't answer important questions.
We know what Pruit's view is... he also think it's a hoax and sued the EPA 19 times over clean air and clean water.
And Trump hired this guy.
That's like putting Al Capone in charge of law enforcement.

EPA head Scott Pruitt defends Paris exit
He made his position perfectly clear. He's been bucking the trend at every turn even with the party bosses in his own party, what's cowardly about that?

FAIL
wrong. No he hasn't said a goddamn word about it since 2015.
Yup... he's been fucking everything up at every turn. His overseas trip was a debacle.
He's been fucking up everything for leftists. That's why I voted for him. Too bad!
Covfefe!

^^ right there

Racist..

Moron.

I bring it all to the table.. You can't tell us what the Paris accord is about.

Depolorables to planet earth:,FUCK YOU.

All because they need to follow the pathological liar..

It will take several years to get out of the agreement and by then trump will have been impeached or forced into resignation.

We already got out...

Doesn't it suck knowing it?

To Trump, there is no such thing as diplomacy, reasoning, and compromise. He sees every issue as being resolved through confrontation. This is why after 6 months, the GOP congress has yet to pass a single significate Trump initiative. This is what happens whenever citizens decide to elect someone with no political experience (Carter. for example). By the end of Trump's term, he will have made enemies out of everyone who does not owe him something. This is all just bullying 101. I think that Europe has already pretty much written Trump off.

Moron.

I bring it all to the table.. You can't tell us what the Paris accord is about.

Roflmao
You've been wrong about EVERYTHING so you retreat back to that.
Nice face plant.

To Trump, there is no such thing as diplomacy, reasoning, and compromise. He sees every issue as being resolved through confrontation. This is why after 6 months, the GOP congress has yet to pass a single significate Trump initiative. This is what happens whenever citizens decide to elect someone with no political experience (Carter. for example). By the end of Trump's term, he will have made enemies out of everyone who does not owe him something. This is all just bullying 101. I think that Europe has already pretty much written Trump off.
He thinks he can act as president as he did in business. If he doesn't get his way he can just sue. The chump finding out it doesn't work that way..

And who they going to call when in trouble ...Cuba?

And who they going to call when in trouble ...Cuba?
Germany now has the mantle that Tramp abdicated. Stupid fuck.

He thinks he can act as president as he did in business. If he doesn't get his way he can just sue. The chump finding out it doesn't work that way..

What does this have to do with your thread?

IMG_0093.JPG
How the world sees the clown.

Forum List

Back